A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not while I am pregnant," I added. Ashok didn't respond and simply hugged me as if he was trying to cajol me into it. This was the second request he made to me - the first one was allowing him to take me anally. I felt wicked turning him down on both counts while allowing Jai Singh both the privileges. Jai Singh had taken me anally a few times already.

"Let me stroke you," I whispered and then proceeded to jerk him off. Ashok's semi-flaccid penis suggested that he was not enthused with the idea. I nuzzled into him and waited for him to react but somehow he was lost in his own world. Perhaps I should have realized that Ashok was aware of my affair with Jai Singh and perhaps had inclination that I indulged Jai Singh but refused to do so with him. Yet at that time it didn't register. As I nuzzled into him and slowly stroked his flaccid penis, I remarked, "your two favorites visited our bedroom today"

"Who?" he asked.

"You know who," I quietly replied.

It was Ashok who would bring up their topic up until now but this time, I brought it up.

"Anything eventful?" he croaked. I could see that his penis was stirring in anticipation.

"One of them slept in our bed," I whispered, just the place where you were sleeping. It was common in those days for guests to use bedrooms freely to take afternoon naps. He had similarly used our bedroom but the consequences were not natural.

"Really?" he asked.

"Right here, where you are sleeping," I elaborated.

"And?"

"Well," I said, trying to find the right words.

"I found a few white spots in my soiled pantie that was lying there," I said, pointing to the usual place where sometimes I kept my soiled clothes. This wasn't entirely true but I thought exaggerating it would have a better effect on him. And it did. His flaccid penis instantly inflated; there was a sigh of relief for me that the approach worked.

"He jerked off into your pantie?" he said, dumbfounded.

"Imagining much worse," I added.

There were pensive moments of silence and I kissed him and soon mounted him. As he tried to complain, I said, "Just watch."

And then holding his penis against his stomach, I enveloped it with my pussy lips. The effect was great as the friction gave him a feeling of having actual intercourse but without real penetration.

"Are you imagining him doing something to me?" I asked as his breathing quickened. It was not common for me to talk about such things. Even Ashok rarely spoke about them in such a way. He didn't respond and soon ejaculated. We cursorily spoke about that episode. This relative had defintely rubbed his penis inside my pantie but stopped it short of ejaculating in it. Ashok was definitely worked up and cautioned me to stay careful with him. I was surprised to hear that and when I probed further, he said, "You can tempt him but avoid being alone with him."

"Jai Singh has been toeing the boundaries of decency," I remarked as the chapter of the other relative closed.

"What did he do now?"

"The same old - you know," I said.

"When is Sejal returning home?"

"You can't be talking like that," he immediately objected.

"This is her house too and she has every right to stay under the roof," he replied.

"I didn't mean that, just that..." and my voice trailed. Ashok had been dismissive about my complaints of Jai Singh. This always bothered me and even encouraged me to act more slutty with Jai Singh.

"What did he do this time?" he asked me again.

"Nothing."

"Come on - don't sulk over this?"

"He tried to fondle my breasts," I said quietly.

"Oh..."

"Haven't I told you that a few liberties are allowed in this special relationship of yours," he said, keeping an even tone in his voice. Almost as if he found nothing objectionable in Jai Singh's conduct.

"Sejal may be depriving him of such pleasures," he reasoned.

"Ashok," I said in frustration, "stop justifying such indecent acts of other man towards your wife."

"Honey," he tried cajoling me, "I understand your predicament but we are caught between rock and a hard place."

"Jai Singh is rich and powerful and our relationship with him is a delicate one," he added.

"He verbally abuses me often but I disregard it - there is no point picking a fight with Sejal's husband."

"Similarly, I am requesting you to tolerate some of his antiques. Hopefully, the frequency of his visits would dwindle as time passes."

"You don't understand," I complained again.

"It is a delicate balance - not allowing anything would anger him," he said, "and yet at the same time entertaining him even briefly will embolden him."

"Ashok, please handle him, if you don't want anything untoward to happen," I said, giving him ultimatum. It wasn't as if I didn't do it earlier. Ashok was accustomed to it and it just seemed that he didn't care or rather wanted Jai Singh to take advantage of his wife. Next morning, I woke Ashok up again to quench my hunger and after some preliminary kissing, I unceremoniously straddled his face and made him lick me. It was strange that even after our tacit agreement to avoid actual intercourse, Ashok continued to pander to my needs.

Something changed that night. Until then in some or the other way Ashok made me straddle his face a few times but I had never done it of my own accord. I felt compelled to do it previous night and I did that with almost utter regard for his own need of sleep or sex. This had strangely struck a submissive chord in Ashok and the next day I found him prancing around me. We were at home and things were a little hectic in preparation of Diwali and hence I was busy with household chores. Even then finding an opportune moment, we both locked ourselves in our bedroom for a short foreplay but Ashok had other intentions and despite my reservations, he started eating my pussy. It felt heavenly and let him eventually satisfy his hunger and quench my thirst.

"You are so shameless," as I dressed after our brief episode, "eating me in such a state."

"You are tasty no matter what," he replied.

"Oh really?" I teased him.

"No wonder you are into it so much these days," I replied.

"Yes - coming to think about it, I like it mildly stale," he admitted shamelessly. I frowned as he said it. He went onto convincing me, "There is the salty taste that I like and I like the mild musky odor that goes along with."

"Sometimes it is a tad bitter," he added. My heart skipped a beat as I heard him speak but there was no expression on his face apart from genuine excitement.

"So what do you like?" I asked teasing him further.

"Both - as I said, I liked it a little bit stale."

A weight was lifted of my chest or so I thought for a moment. I wondered if he was telling me indirectly that he was aware of my affair. What would it mean? Would it mean that he was knowingly licking Jai Singh's semen out of my pussy? These questions gnawed at me but the mere thought that Ashok wasn't entirely unaware to tasting my pussy filled with Jai Singh's semen pushed me over the edge. If this weren't enough Ashok said the most kinkiest thing as we both left the room.

"The other man," he said referring to the man who slept in our bedroom and the man whom Ashok brought up in our bedroom discussions, "was complaining that you are aloof these days."

"Not socializing would send a wrong message," he said. I wondered what would be the right message.

"Maybe we should install the butt plug the night before he arrives - having it inside you should remind you that you shouldn't shun away from him."

He didn't give me an opportunity to react. This was not the Ashok I married to, I thought. Over the last 7 months, I got introduced to the person whom Ashok had concealed very well. It just seemed that Sejal wasn't entirely wrong about her brother. Yet, Ashok never openly said anything about having actual sex with other men, so I steadfastly continued to carry my guilt forward.

The other person was essentially my brother-in-law; Ashok's cousin. He was just around forty at that time and a father of four children - the eldest one was in his teens and the youngest one was about 3. They still were talking about having yet another one. Our relationship with them was that of love and hate. On the surface things were great but we never invited them over - unless there was a need and neither did they invite us over. They lived in another city, so this was not even practical but I had realized that the relationships were not as cordial between the two families. He was much dark-skinned, even darker than perhaps Jai Singh and that was primarily because his mother was not from our community. Maybe this was was one of the reasons why my in-laws kept a little bit away from them. His wife was pretty good looking but bearing 5 children had taken a toll on her and she didn't do justice anymore to her wedding pictures. She was particularly watchful about her husband's moves and more so when they were in our house. She was bitchy, bossy, and in general a nasty woman. In essence, I never felt the urge to bond with their family. Physically, he was quite tall and well built - almost like Jai Singh; perhaps couple of inches shorter than Jai Singh. You may be wondering who the third person was - he was my father-in-law's younger brother, in his late forties. He was a bachelor - there wasn't anything noteworthy about him but strangely both Ashok and Sejal had mentioned him - may be because he was a bachelor.

Ashok got the opportunity to live the butt-plug fantasy a few days before Diwali. Ashok's cousin visited us due to some work and stayed over at our place for couple of days and during those two days both Ashok and myself were on fire. Ashok kept on reminding me that the butt plug was nothing but his penis and as I imagined it, my body would shiver and convulse involuntarily. The past few weeks, I had been practically forcing Ashok to eat me as there was hardly much of penetrative intercourse. Ashok obliged and diligently used his tongue on my pussy. We also fell into good rhythm where he performed oral sex on me at least twice every night and every other night, I would jerk him off. During the weekend nights, we indulge 3-4 times but a lot depended on the traffic at home. Ashok would also finger me during our leisurely sessions during the weekend nights. This was a time when we could have potentially indulged in verbal foreplay but Ashok would refuse to do so apart from making some comments about one of his three favorite candidates. Rarely did he ever talk about it explicitly while we were having sex.

Strangely even though I was not willing to entertain the new proposal that Sejal had put forward, circumstances paved the way for my acceptance. Invariably, it was me who was urging Ashok for sex the past few weeks. It was as if he had tacitly acceded to Sejal's proposal already. There was a new outlook towards life and to a certain extent Sejal's thoughts had started sinking in and corrupting my moral standards. My mind started accepting the notion that it was natural for men to be drawn to a pretty, young woman. Consequently, I didn't feel outraged when someone ogled at me incessantly. As Ashok encouraged me I almost felt obliged by my persistent admirers - there was an urge to reciprocate their favor. It was apparent to me that while a lot men were interested in pretty, young women, only some had such a keen interest that they pretty much ignored other women in favor of me. The three men that Ashok referred to were drawn to me with such a keen and intense desire. Sejal had added even my father-in-law to that list. I felt that he was drawn to me but he had never overstepped his boundaries. The other-men on the other hand have tried to overstep and push their luck when it came to courting my attention.

I was still at a very early stage of my journey of becoming a slut. Even though I had started enjoying interest of other men and even started fancying them, it was important to note that I only reciprocated their interest and didn't really pursue them. In other words, there were handsome, young, men in our social circle, who showed interest in me every now and then but I never paid attention to them. I had to feel their intense desire and lust for me persistently. Even then my mind didn't real entertain the notions of sleeping with them or even making out with them. I was still preoccupied with innocuous notions of giving them a peek at my feminine assets and debated with the idea of allowing them a grope if opportune circumstances arose.

After a brief hiatus, both Jai Singh and Sejal were back in our life again. It was the first Diwali of Sejal after her marriage and hence it was customary for her to spend it at our place. My Diwali vacation started and Sejal too visited us a little early. As usual after a little bit of quarrelling we settled our differences. None of us had changed our stance but it became clearer that Sejal would very likely have her way. We also indulged each other after what seemed like a long while. Her body had changed quite significantly after her pregnancy - in a good way. She was more appealing to me and it felt great to nurse on her breasts. Breast milk is thin and not that tasty, so I wasn't attracted to it but Sejal had a sweet tooth for it and we swapped her milk during our kisses often.

On the day of Diwali, Jai Singh showed up unannounced just as I started preparing lunch. He made his way to the kitchen in no time and finding me working alone, hugged me from behind. His hands soon crept up to my breasts and gave them a good squeeze as was his nature. I tried to extricate myself but he held me tightly and showered his kisses on my neck. Due to Jai Singh's persistent mauling of my breasts, I, eventually, started melting in his arms. Everyone was at home; I was stunned with his audacity. I had no intention of entertaining him as I was a annoyed by his ungrateful behavior to push the boundaries even further. Yet, my body soon yielded and I turned my face towards him and offered my lips to him. The kiss was smoldering hot as we both had missed each other for almost a month.

"You slut," he whispered to me, "why are you making such a scene?"

Jai Singh referred to me as a whore, slut in the heat of the moment, especially when he clearly intended to use me as one. It was a cue for me to act as one for his benefit. My pussy was dripping wet as Jai Singh continued mauling my breasts.

"You think your husband would object if I told him that you were off limits for him?"

"What can he do anyway with his weenie?"

There was a sense of trepidation at the beginning of our kiss but now it just seemed that none would have objected to it. If at all they would have urged us to move to a bedroom.

"He is my husband," I retorted, breaking my kiss. Jai Singh abused Ashok everytime and since Ashok himself didn't mind, I had stopped defending him.

"If he is your husband ask him to wait patiently - he can use his retirement years to give you quality company," he said, latching onto my lips again. There was a sense of elation as I felt that I didn't have to hide adultery for much long.

"Tell him you need to spend your fruitful years with a breeding bull and mate as often as you can and conceive as often as nature allows you."

I turned around and kissed him voraciously. Breaking the kiss, he whispered gently, "ask him to use his tongue both before and after you have been with the bull."

As we were lost in our world of lust, I heard faint steps of someone approaching. I immediately separated himself from him. It was Ashok, who wanted to have a word with me but Jai Singh interrupted him, saying that Sejal was looking for him. I nervously looked at Ashok and it was clear to him that Jai Singh's influence was not good on his family but he hung his head and left. Jai Singh once more hugged me from behind and started mauling my breasts again. It was so clear that Jai Singh owned us and it became even more clearer that I desired to be dominated by him and in the process have him dominate Ashok. Ashok interrupted us one more time.

"Sejal is not there Jai," he said. We had separated one more time but it would not have taken much imagination to see what was going on.

"What's going on?" he managed to croak.

"Nothin Ashok. Sejal and Kamini had a minor argument over something. I am trying to settle it," he replied.

"What's it?"

"Don't worry. Why don't you pick up my documents from office?" he said and looked at him intently. Again from the corner of my eye, I saw Ashok as he dejectedly stepped out. Ashok had started helping Jai Singh in his business.

"You are such a bluffmaster," I quipped as soon as Ashok left.

"If you want I can tell him that I am romancing his wife instead," he retorted.

After this point, we both passionately kissed each other and rushed to Sejal's bedroom. Jai Singh mounted me immediately and stroked me for only 10 minutes or so before ejaculating inside me. He had to take me from behind as missionary was not possible anymore. It was such a brazen move for both of us. We thought Sejal would handle others at home while we both entertained ourselves. I had amazing orgasms and struggled to keep myself in check. Jai Singh had asserted his dominance and for the first time I was drawn to him at an emotional level. Sejal's indoctrination finally started taking root.

Jai Singh was gone for most of the day after that. After lunch, Ashok cornered me in our bedroom just the way he had been doing lately. On one end, I had started internally justifying Jai Singh's right to breed me and on the other the guilt of an adulterous wife kept on gnawing at me. I tried to make an excuse but Ashok was insistent and after a few futile attempts I yielded and kissed him.

After our brief kiss, Ashok, asked, "Did Jai misbehave with you?"

"What do you think?" I retorted without any emotion in my voice.

"I am sorry but we can't kick him out of our lives," he lamely, pleaded.

"I understand," I wyrley responded, not looking at him.

"I am tolerating it to safeguard Sejal's life and our family honor," I added. Ashok hugged me and soon pushed me onto the bed.

"Not now Ashok," I pleaded but in no time his head was inside my saree. During the daytime we used the aid of a bedsheet or my gown to avoid exposing our genitals to each other. We had seen each other semi-naked but not fully naked yet. His face nestled between my legs and on top of my vagina. It was clear that he must be inhaling the musky aroma of semen and I knew that he won't fuss about it and hungrily suck on our mixed juices. I writhed on the bed as his tongue delicately stroked and licked my defiled vagina. After a minute or so, I turned around and straddled his face, just the way we both had come to like it. He continued licking even after I had orgasm'd within a few moments after straddling him. Yet another orgasm shook my body violently after 15 more minutes. Only then he let go of me.

While a normal person would presume that Ashok was aware of my affair with Jai Singh and also approved of it, I wasn't entirely sure about it yet. I still presumed that he thought that Jai Singh only engaged in horseplay with me and perhaps managed to kiss me a few times but nothing beyond that. Ashok's reaction didn't allow me to interpret it in any other way. What it did allow me was the freedom to entertain the thoughts of accepting Jai Singh as my lover. It supplanted the feelings of a victim and to a certain extent allowed me to handle my guilt. It also made me more favorably disposed towards the three other men that Sejal had mentioned.

In the evening, Jai Singh once again cornered me in Sejal's bedroom. He made his way upstairs from the stairs in the bathroom and climbed up to meet with me soon after my bath and caught me buck naked as I was toweling myself off. After half-hour of frolicking on my bed and my pussy filled with his semen and my mouth smelling of his semen, I descended the stairs and performed the pooja that evening. It was such a wicked thought - something I had never done. By the time the pooja was over, Ashok lead me to our bedroom and voraciously kissed me. My stale breath mixed with Jai Singh's semen acted like an aphrodisiac as he aggressively kissed me and even squeezed my breasts. He then made me straddle his face in the saree and cleaned my messy pussy for another 15 minutes.