A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amidst the festivities and celebrations, Jai Singh gave me his first gift. There was an inconspicuous gold ring that he slide it over my ring finger. It looked well alongside my ornate, wedding ring. He said it symbolized our relationship and for the first time I was introduced to soft side of his personality. After being exposed to all sort of expletives, I didn't expect anything of that sort from him. It didn't fool me though. To him I was a young, beautiful woman offering forbidden fruits that were reserved for the husband. He wanted to ensure that I continued spreading my legs for him and allowed him to sow his oats. Along with it he also gave me some property papers that were for a small shop on the outskirts of the city. The property was transferred to my name - it was his way of taking care of me and his children. I knew that I was gravitating to him both emotionally and physically now. However, Jai Singh didn't need me emotionally; he seemed to have pretty good connection with Sejal as she truly understood him and made concessions for his errant behavior without ever demanding something in return.

My imbecile mind at that time was drawing wrong conclusions and it became apparent to me over the years that just as Sejal was Jai Singh's true lifemate, so was Ashok my true lifemate. He understood my deepest desires even when I didn't quite fathom them. What had changed was my yearning for Jai Singh. My body loved the idea of having illicit sex with him but my mind constantly vacillated between debauched thoughts and guilt emanating from my pious upbringing. My mind started favoring the debauched thoughts more and didn't reel as much from the ensuing guilt as time progressed. I started looking at Jai Singh with lust-filled eyes even when we were in the company of other people. An astute observer would be able to discern this easily. Gone was the paranoia as I quickly acquiesced to his advances and swapped saliva with him. I was comfortable as long as we were alone on the floor and sometimes even when Ashok was in the next room as long as we had Sejal to handle things on our behalf. Jai Singh had mellowed down a little for a moment as we looked into each other's lovingly.

"You are a beautiful woman," he whispered, "there are plenty of men who are willing to be in my shoes and perhaps would also take good care of you."

"Don't forget that it was me, who introduced you to this dark world - mate with as many men as you like but insist on protection," he said. I was shocked to hear Jai Singh say it. I thought he would be possessive about me and won't allow me to entertain other men.

"All I ask is not to waste your 9 months on anyone's worthless seed - neither your husbands nor others."

My body shivered and my face reddened as he put forward such an indecent proposal in a shameless manner. In his previous attempts, he would only remark about such things but putting forward such a request in a point-black fashion made it sound more like a command and not a request. When I didn't respond for a long time he once again prodded me.

"What do you want me to say Jai Singh?" I whispered.

"It is all up to you," I added after a brief pause.

Jai Singh understood that such things were not discussed or debated, they naturally happened. That night Jai Singh stayed over; the plan was to stay until Diwali was over. We hit the bed early and once again I initiated sex. There was not much of pretense as we started kissing and I whispered between my raspy breaths, "Ashok I am so hot today - please eat me - exhaust me."

I straddled his face as soon as our kissing ceased. There was an animalistic hunger that we both were trying to quench. There was no attempt on his part to stop and neither did I try it. All he did was altered the intensity on his licking to accommodate for my orgasms. Ashok incessantly licked me and if it wasn't for me, he perhaps would have continued even further. After a herculean effort of over 40 minutes I collapsed next to him. There was no attempt on my part to even titillate him or fondle his bulge. Apart from kissing, I was mostly on the receiving end. We briefly talked about what kicked our sex life in such a high gear - although we didn't explicitly say it, it was clear that it was the presence of Jai Singh and unabashed pursuing of me.

After an hour or so, I tiptoed out of the room voluntarily and gently knocked on Sejal's bedroom. The door wasn't locked, so I pushed it open and stepped inside. Sejal was sleeping on the other side of the bed along with the baby and Jai Singh sleeping on the side closer to the door. Shamelessly, I kneeled next to Jai Singh and kissing on his lips pushed my hand between his legs. Jai Singh took a few moments to wake up but he quickly realized that it was me and not Sejal. Sejal had seen us more than handful times making out so I wasn't as shy in front of her anymore. Yet, this was different since here I was trying to provoke Jai Singh. It was a first for me. Jai Singh parted his lips for me and I eagerly pushed my tongue into his mouth. My hand made its way into his pajamas. His shriveled penis that refused to swell confirmed my doubts. He perhaps had sex with Sejal while I was making Ashok eat me.

"Sorry my love," he quipped, as I realized this.

"You didn't wait for me," I whispered to him.

"She doesn't need it every day but tonight she felt like it," he replied.

"You didn't take your husband's in mouth, did you?"

I had forgotten to freshen up in my eagerness to meet Jai Singh tonight.

"Sorry my breath is a little stale," I apologized and moved to his chest and took his nipple into my mouth. Jai Singh loved this as I sometimes would nibble on them for minutes. After spending a few minutes, I looked up and whispered back to him, "We don't do that kind of sex."

"Really," he eagerly whispered and pulled me to for another kiss. This was a rather long and languid kiss. My hand massaged his semi-flaccid cock and his big testicles that had captivated my attention from the very first time. Ashok's overall equipment was like that of a boys and the stark contrast between them never failed to fuel my hunger for Jai Singh.

"Does he use his tongue on your pussy though?" he whispered. I blushed as I heard him ask the question. I knew the answer to this question would give him immense satisfaction.

"Yes," I meekly replied and latched onto his nipple once again. His cock was now erect and seemed like ready for another round. Jai Singh was in heaven squirming with immense pleasure as I nibbled on his nipple. My fingers massaged his testicles as if they were trying to coax them to manufacture more semen.

"You don't wash? Do you before letting him eat you?" he asked, pulling my face towards him.

"No," I whispered and kissed him. Jai Singh smirked and said, "you have him under your thumb don't you?"

"Not really. I let him do whatever he likes just the way I let you have your way with me," I replied casually, pulling out his cock from his pajamas.

"You must be joking?" said Jai Singh dismissively.

"He never wanted to put his penis in your mouth?"

There didn't seem a way to protect my fragile ego anymore. Now that I come around believing that Jai Singh had a right to breed me and that Ashok was destined to only raise those kids as his, I found it much easier to accept my fate.

"I refused to do so," I responded calmly.

"I am not into it," I said, trying to rationalize. Jai Singh smirked. I was glad that Sejal sleeping right next to him otherwise he would have done everything to humiliate me and my husband even further.

"I do it only because you like it," I replied, rubbing his knob with my thumb.

"With you I don't feel a need to observe decorum," I added.

"Are you going to waste time or take me now?" I urged.

"How many times as he tasted it?" he asked, ignoring my request.

"Come on Jai Singh," I pleaded. It often felt weird to refer to him as Jai Singh but I had never addressed him any other way. I kept quiet for a few moments but when he prodded me again, I whispered back, "several times."

"You know," he said thoughtfully, "you are the perfect kind of mistress, I had been looking for."

"If I weren't too tired and not as lazy, I would have screwed the living daylights out of you," he replied with a smirk.

"For now, I would suggest that you use your mouth on my cock."

This is how my relationship was with Jai Singh. He never treated woman well and especially so when they were in his bedroom. On the outside he was rather congenial with me and Sejal; more so with me than Sejal but inside the bedroom we were simply two whores who were present to pleasure and entertain him. This was one of the reasons I could never form much of emotional connection with him, even though I felt a need to do so. Physically, I gravitated to him and longed for his touch and perhaps this was also due to his coarse behavior apart from his magnificent equipment.

Jai Singh practically humped my mouth. By then I had become especially adept at handling his onslaught. There was no way Sejal could handle what he was subjecting me to. He flooded my mouth after about 10 minutes. The quantity of his semen was less but still quite more than Ashok's.

Next morning, once again Ashok persuaded me to kiss him and sit on top of his face once more. My stale breath with Jai Singh's semen had a strange allure for him as I learned over the years.

The next day was main Diwali night and according to tradition, lot of families played cards and Jai Singh insisted we do the same. The only difference was that alcohol was also supposed to be served this time around. Even though our family tradition didn't permit such kind of parties, we tolerated it since he was son-in-law. Jai Singh was pretty good at it and Ashok was a novice. I insisted with Jai Singh that he should lose to Ashok in the game of cards as he was already winning in the bedroom. In return, he made me promise that I would play along with his kinky requests. The very first one was to get rid of my brassiere and give a good show to my father-in-law. Jai Singh was explicit about this and said that I had to to persistently do this until could not take anymore and grab my snatch.

Jai Singh started taking advantage of me even during the day and pushed his luck even in presence of Ashok. During the Diwali card game, he kept on manhandling me right in front of Ashok. Fortunately, Ashok was in an inebriated state and didn't take much notice of it. That night soon after escorting a drunk Ashok to our bedroom, I returned to Sejal's bedroom for the kind of session that she had been longing for a while - entertaining Jai Singh together with me. It was much different from the first time. Earlier we both seemed to be subservient to Jai Singh but tonight it was only me who was playing that role. Both Jai Singh and Sejal made me do oral on them as they kissed often during that session. Jai Singh only screwed me taking me both anally and vaginally. It was a long session, well over two hours and I was completely exhausted. After he ejaculated in my mouth, I swapped cum with Sejal.

Jai Singh continued to plough me until very late in the 9th month. My pregnancy was normal; I didn't have the complications that Sejal had fortunately. My daughter was quite tall and extremely pretty just like her mother. Ashok loved her very much and it seemed my fears about him being aware of she not being child were unwarranted. Jai Singh and my affair continued the same way - we mate couple of times a week; sometimes more but nothing much happened overtly. One trend that Jai Singh had set was to see almost immediately after entering our house and make out with him just as a husband would do with his wife. Ashok & I rarely spoke about it but it must have been evident that Jai Singh was only pushing the boundaries of our relationship.

Jai Singh once again monopolized me on our second anniversary. He had proposed to have an outing for the four of us with our babies but I flatly refused as I knew that he would further humiliated Ashok. Although at times I behaved recklessly but my guilt still had a pretty firm hold on me. He fucked me earlier in the evening and later in the night again. Things were becoming clearer as to how our life would evolve.

As soon as my periods commenced, I headed to my parent's place for a little bit of breather. I didn't want Jai Singh to score with me yet again. It was my guilt that didn't allow me to surrender to him directly. I dragged Ashok along with me and even though I made every attempt to have sex with him, he would always find some or the other excuse. Still we managed to have lot of sex during my fertile period and I felt that he would either ejaculate too fast or pull out before ejaculating. Either way nothing seemed right and I had periods again in a month's time.

During my following fertile period, I promptly courted Jai Singh just as a bitch in heat would. He understood and bred me as a bull would, mounting me on every opportunity he got. He stayed over at our place on some pretext and ensured that my pussy was flooded with his semen most of the time. Ashok had stopped making a move whenever there was a possibility of meeting Jai Singh i.e. either he was staying over or spending some time under our roof. It seemed to be an implicit understanding between the two of us. He only reciprocated to my advances during those times. It took no time for Jai Singh's seed to take root once again. Even though I had lost faith in Ashok's ability I did have intercourse with him a couple of times and hoped that he was able to score it this time. It is hard to believe but I even wished he had but looking at my second daughter, it was quite clear that she was Jai Singh's progeny as well.

With each passing moment my respect for Ashok was reducing. Only in retrospect it looks clear to me; at that moment I wasn't entirely sure that anything had changed between us. I still love my husband and have always loved him yet the delicate balance where both sides try to manage and nurture the relationship had shifted in my favor. No longer was I required to apologize, even for my own mistakes. Our relationship was extremely cordial but onlookers sooner or later observed that Ashok as a husband took care of lot of household chores. Ashok took care of our baby a lot more often that other husbands did. It looked particularly awkward when he was doing so that I could spend time with Jai Singh.

Anyway it was the beginning of my slutty journey. Jai Singh was clearly the alpha male in our families and Ashok too the beta role, perhaps even the gamma role as you shall soon learn.

to be contd...