All Comments on 'A Dying Wish'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Saw the end!

I saw the end coming from the very beginning. Not too imaginative.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 16 years ago
It was OK

Of course we all doubt he had cancer at all, but that is beside the point. It was a decent playing out of the old 'best friend fucks my wife' theme. Our silly hero is a gullible sort. I wonder how many conversations wifey had with Steve planing the whole 'I'm dying bro" farce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
There needs to be a Divorce in the cards

Any male who would pass his wife out for a friend w/o telling her does not deserve to have a wife. While they are together, the wife has a free pass for sex with anyone else. What a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I agree with the other commenter

Steve really didn't have cancer at all. Did Steve's doctor ever tell the husband? What a crock. Gullible ? hell yes. Played " hell yes, by the wife and Steve also. I think the two cooked it up to give her a chance to fuck the wife and for the wife to fuck the 'so called friend' man is this guy a cukold supreme. Tell me where does he live I have a bridge I want to sell him cheap. marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 16 years ago
If any of you have read this author other stuff

you will have quickly realized that he is a Moron and doesnt think things thru very well.

This might be decent enough premise /story for someone to rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
who the dumby who wrote this shit

if the wife stay,she a dumby too.let the fucker die and good bye,if he ask a favor like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
and that's a generous rating...

The story was highly implausible in the first place, and then it went downhill from there. Sorry; try again.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
If You Had Any Talent or Intention of getting

better, you would not feel obligateed to write self cuck male humiliation stories for the very few sicko's.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
Did you know?

That if a woman or a man for that matter is going to cheat with someone it is almost always someone they know or a close friend of the family. Good old i am dying ploy works everytime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GREAT

WHAT A GREAT STORY, 200 FROM ME.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Why are most of you here?

This was a well written and fun to read story. To all of you negative commenters I have but one question...which Kansas-based (un)christian church church were you sent from? Jesus said "love one another" and did not criticise like you do. Go spend your time REALLY studying the Bible.

SexuallyfreeSexuallyfreeabout 15 years ago
Interesting

Wow-- to be so secure and trusting in a marriage to introduce a friend into the mix, well, I'll be. Wish we all could be so sexually free. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dying wish.?

It's his best friend's witch...as his dead brain fish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very well written story

though I have to wonder how long its going to take his friend to replace him in the bed? Sorry honey, I won't be home tonight I'm going out with Steve. Then it'll be sorry honey, your dick doesn't do it for me any more, but I promise I'll always let you eat his cum from my cunt. Sorry honey, you need to move into the guest bedroom to make room for Steve. I wonder why these stories never have the wife bringing other women into the bed. What's wrong with some quid pro quo? She gets another man but he doesn't get another woman? Well written as the story is I think she's either just another slut. Alternatively, she's a selfish cunt for not allowing him the same freedom she gets.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 14 years ago
Predictable

This was the first story of yours I've read. It was well enough written but something was missing. What was missing was some evidence that Steven was dying. What would have made the story better, for me at least, would have been to have the conversation with the three of them sitting together on the couch. If you can write that scene believably that would be interesting.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
I kept hoping ole Steve was dying of the HIV!

Hell, don't you think that would have been a nice touch? Then they could have really shared something together. That's what their sick cheating asses would have deserved. After all you did say they used to jerk each other off. Both homos maybe??? Man, that story was some sick ass shit. It actually made me sick to the stomach and I found absolute nothing erotica about it.

TitillatedTitillatedalmost 14 years ago
I thought it was beautiful

I don't understand the negativity of the previous comment. What kind of stories do they expect to find on this site? I enjoyed the story and the writing style very much.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
I only wish the had a different rating system

one that had less than a star

peterg55peterg55over 12 years ago
written to be enjoyed

I think many critics have missed something important. this story was written to be enjoyed for what it is , and not what other people may have done with it. I enjoyed the premise of a secure loving relationship and generosity toward a true friend. if trust is not abused, why not?

thank you for this story, I enjoyed it on a number of levels.

keep it up, improvement comes with practice, accept postive critiques and learn from them, ignore the rest.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SAD SAD STORIES ALWAYS MAKES ME

want to realize I have been scammed and became a cuck, with a little help from my friends and wife. TK U MLJ LV NV

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 12 years ago
I am reading your stories for the second or third time...

You have been on my Favorite list a long time. You and the Baron have a way with words that I really enjoy. I also love happy endings and good revenge stories.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
now that he has his wish

and turned you into a cuck and fucked your woman, help him out - make sure he dies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting

Seems like the dynamic of their relationship/friendship changed over time. When Steve was sick, he called his friend, but when he was cleared, he called his friend's wife...not hard to see where they're headed...

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

YOU HAD YOUR DYING WISH AND FUCKED MY WIFE, NOW YOU GET TO DIE!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Dying or a set up?

His death is overdue, his sudden reconvalescence suspicious.

His Wife obviously feels more comfortable than she should. Solution: Kill the bastard and divorce her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a fucked up story.

But typical of "No Feathers."

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 10 years ago

You guys need to lighten up, this is a FANTASY, not a true story...... What are going to do when you get to the Incest stories? Or the gay stories? Or the interracial stories?

If you don't like the way the story is going, then don't read any more of it and go read something else.

Remember that these stories are written for adults, as entertainment, and they break all sorts of taboos and other conventions. If they didn't, it's doubtful that there would be so many people reading them. They get a chance to do and think things here that would rarely, if ever, happen in real life.

I think ManyFeathers has done an admirable job in telling this story, it's realistic and he puts you right into the story. If it isn't your cup of tea, then it's doubtful any story on here is.

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080about 10 years ago
great story

don't concern yourself with what these other people have to say.you are a very good writer and story teller and my wife and I love your stories.Keep up the good work!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

Dying or not, you don't touch my wife. Unless you want to die sooner.

SabretSabretabout 9 years ago
Hey, Anonymous

You are a total dipshit, grow up and smell the roses, this is a great story, go back to your comic books

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2 stars

only a self cuck could enjoy this cucka doodle doo crap tale.perhaps it is a stang

auto-bio. looks like a lotta cucks rate it high.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who tha hell would allow his best bud (whom he hasn't seen 4 a long time) to fuck his own wife????sorry but this story sucks

jimbo102jimbo102almost 9 years ago
please repeat after me

to each his own, my kink is okay, her kink is okay, his kink is okay, kink is okay!

say this in ur mind if u feel sexually betrayed, just remember we all r only a bag of chemicals, sometimes we do good things , sometimes bad but it takes insurmountable understanding, courage & love to control our desires in times of great temptation.

if u ever found ur spouse cheated on u early, just try someday to be happy u found out in time, am sorry it may sound crude but ultimately u can only do two things forgive or move on, i really feel bad when a spouse found out after the death of his/her spouse abt infidelity from others, but again this may seem cold(maybe it is), wouldn't u feel if a spouse truly felt secure and loved would be able to confide abt their insecurites & short comings, i know its next to impossible wat i say(maybe am young & naive)but i believe showing power/dominance i.e patriarchy/matriarchy(not saying which is better, thats a whole another topic), secrets, and puting others before spouse will eventually lead to a strain, when strain is deep enough cracks will form & self doubt will creep in, but still if u abandon these 3 there can be hope for recovery.

i dont want you not to feel bad after reading this story if u choose to, but if u realize y u feel angry then mull over it u may see that the emotional attachment with ur spouse is strained & if u try dig out the true coz of it, it may bring u the peace u need.

look, i know writing 2 lines of how bad this story is easy, writing 10 lines how good its much more easier, but telling ppl to calm down & breathe when their world falls apart from their very eyes,is definitely the easiest, am not mocking u but tryin to empathise with u how i will never be able to feel what its like, which is true, i can never know wat u would mean to each other, but here u need to listen & consider to an impartial third party...

man, i wish that if just if even 1 person after readin this could just reconsider & re-evaluate their relation, my tirade would be worth, even if the whole world called me a nutter,dumb ass, crap, shit & all the rest of the BAD WORDS, it will be worth. am not sayin am right, but just as in "The Last Leaf" by William Sydney Porter (O. Henry,) pub.1907, it would bring meaning to my efforts, for only if only one person read this. i dont believe in religion/gods makes no damn diff, but i ve seen miracles, i ve seen a mother forgive her daughters killer, i ve seen a bully love unconditionally their mentally challenged child, an addict who said no when offered & i ve seen a battered and broken down body given only a few days to live some how survive and after months of struggle walk towards me & thank me. still we lack courage just to open ourselves up & peel of they layers(me too) to the ones we love. all we do is find a new way to drown out the voice of reason when it gets too loud. am truly a pompous fool, look at me Hoping humans can learn from mistakes :-D.

Thank you ManyFeathers, i just am not able to leave comments after each story, but i do vote, you do have an impressive collection of stories,will try to finish them all someday, hope to hear from u, upto u. but carry on the good work.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
5 stars....Not this time

You lost me with this one. Sorry 2 stars only. Clearly he loved his friend more than his wife..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

annony is just an old fat ugly fag fool!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UTTER SHITE

I THINK HIS FRIEND CONNED HIM JUST SO HE COULD FUCK HIS WIFE....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No Way

I'd have to tell my "best" friend to fuck off and die, and we'll see you at the funeral.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong just wrong

I didn't like this story because the husband got conned and if it was me I would have of gotten pissed knocked out my so called best friend got dressed and left. But before I left I would most likely tell my so called wife divorce or you never ever fucking do anything like this again and then left and not ​come back for​ a week or two or even a month or two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 6 years ago
Original

I really like original -- 5*

racfguyracfguyover 6 years ago
WTF

There is no way in hell I would ever consider letting any other guy fuck my wife, even if she wanted to. I'm a one-cunt dude, and she's a one-cock cunt. After one of us dies, that's another story.....

I don't give a shit who it was or how close we were.

At the same time, I'd never ever consider asking a buddy if I could fuck his wife, no matter how sick I might be and how hot she was.

Loser, loser, loser. Cuck Cuck Cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cute Story

Regarding many of the other comments ... almost every story in Literotica requires a good deal of setting aside reality, this one no more than most. It has a cute plot with a happy ending.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

A more poignant ending would have if he had not had a vasectomy and his wife had been off the pill. Her getting pregnant with Steven’s baby and his dying just after the baby is born and named Steven Jr. their raising the child as a symbol of the love for Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cucks and sluts.

I thought this writer was better than that.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not for me

Not sure and not original. I'm fact, pretty bad.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Never in a million years.

I get where the author is coming from, but no way could I wrap my head around giving my wife up. Thanks for sharing Many Feathers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lies

The lies or hiding the facts ruined it. What would have been some "great" gesture to a dying friend was ruined when it comes out they deceived the husband. He can have the slut as she is no wife to me.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 3 years ago

If she was so quickly agreeable to it, means that she has cheated with Steve before, or she is actively cheating on hubby currently. Hubby just opened the door for her to arrange to have trains run on her while hubby agrees or not.

I could see something like this happening if hubby had already decided it was time to divorce the wife, set it up, gather evidence, and serve her papers the next for adultery, let the former brother have the cheating slut, they deserve each other.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Not badly written, but the idea does not appeal to me as a story.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexover 1 year ago

Great story! Other than the dieing friend part, I relate to the story. I too have enjoyed sharing my sexy wife with a couple of friends, on occasion, and look forward to doing it again sometime in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumb story if your buddy is dying and wants sex for his last wish you get him a escort. It is not smart to let the wife have sex with other men, because then they might want to do that more. Then its not long before you lose the woman you love. Everyone I know who opened the marriage up are no longer married. Don't open the marriage unless you no longer love her and could take losing her.

redboat7redboat77 months ago

Loved it!! Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Humorous story as some noted, but as one stated, just get him an expensive escort. I've heard the maxim "sharing is caring" but not to this extent. Swinging between two close couples is understandable, but sharing one's wife (even with her extent) with another man smacks of polyamory and it would make many if not most men start to doubt. I would. There is no reciprocity with that arrangement.

FseriesFseries4 months ago

And it’s crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a full of crap. He must really be a real cuckold and idiotic man in this world

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous