A Dying Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers

I was oozing a great deal of precum from my own hardened shaft, seeing it dripping as well from the tip of Steve's prick as he continued exploring my wife's body with the sensual toy. But it was now time to move on. With a signal, I once again assured him that all was fine, and it was time for him to do something he'd been most wanting to do as well, and something I also knew wouldn't be too out of the ordinary for Diana either.

Placing the toy back onto the bed, with his hard swollen dick firmly in hand, Steve then moved around the bed near my wife's head and began to softly caress her face, forehead, cheeks with his much leaking prick. It was obvious by Diana's response that she too was enjoying this, once again softly moaning as his prick slid mere inches away from her mouth, then teasing her nose, eyes and cheeks once again as she squirmed frustratingly, wantonly, needful wishing it to rub against her lips which fought to no avail for contact beneath the confines of the silken barrier still covering her mouth. Steve then proceeded to inch down on the bed, slowly allowing himself to trace imaginary paths down her neck, between her breasts, then tapping himself, smacking his cock, squeezing it to procure another goodly amount of precum to be smeared against each of her harder than ever extended nipples.

Diana's moans came even more forcefully through the soft layer of silken material, speaking in muffled desire, "taste you", pleading simply.

Another hurdle, a major one in fact. But it was time, it was now or never by my way of thinking if we were to be discovered. Steve gently untied the silk scarf finally freeing her mouth. And as though forgetting, she struggled momentarily with the bonds that held her wrists, soon after giving up though her lips searched in futility for the throbbing, dripping cock perched only inches away from her face.

I couldn't believe how hard and swollen my own cock was, wishing really for the first time that it was I, and not my very best friend Steve who was about to place his hard fat prick against those hungrily seeking lips of hers. But he did, and I watched thrilled, aroused, and delighted beyond reason as Diana slowly encircled the head of his prick and began lavishing it with wet sucking kisses, and rapidly flicking tongue.

When he moaned, I nearly fainted! But even though Diana may have heard his quick brief moan of delight, she neither stopped nor hesitated, if anything, increasing her sucking, flicking exploration of my friend's cock with her lips and tongue. When it became obvious that if he allowed her to continue her pleasuring of his prick much longer, that she would be rewarded with a mouth full of his thick rich cream, Steve reluctantly withdrew himself, once again slithering down to pay homage to her breasts, nipping gently at her extended nipples just as I had told him to do once Diana was so highly aroused. And as expected, she again moaned, allowing the hiss-like sounding word of "yes" escape her lips as Steve suckled each breast alternating between each back and forth before finally taking them both, pressing Diana's soft pliant sensitive breasts together, then drawing each nipple inside his mouth simultaneously, sucking them together.

She loved that. As I loved doing that. And as was now Steve in doing it.

#

It had been nearly two hours now, and things had gone off without a hitch. Even when Steve had at last slithered down between Diana's legs and began tickling her with his tongue, I had once again found myself holding my breath. I remembered briefly our conversation, how funny it sounded now replaying it in my mind as I sat with Steve in a secluded booth at a nearby restaurant for lunch as I instructed him in the fine art of eating my wife's pussy between bites of the burger and fries we had purchased.

"Then she likes it when I draw her clit in, holding it there between my lips, and gently...gently mind you, sucking it. Oh, and one more thing, she likes a finger or two inside her, but not the whole time, just infrequently, once in a while as I'm eating her, as she prefers having her breasts played with while I am still sucking and licking her clit. When she comes, and trust me, you'll know it when she does, that's when she loves having her nipples pinched, and I do mean pinched! Hard! Really pull on them and lift them up with your fingers, pulling on them like you were going to pull them right off her breasts!"

There I sat holding two french-fries in the air clenched between my fingers like they were my wife's nipples, which is when the waitress came by with the check.

"Hmmm, I've never tried that," she said smiling towards us. Obviously she'd been standing close enough to have overheard part of our conversation. Gently I replaced the two french-fries I'd been squeezing back onto my plate, when she winked, smiled and drew both Steve and I's attention towards her chest as she quickly flipped each of her button-sized nipples pressing against the material of her white blouse. With that she turned and walked away.

"See?" I said smiling. "Even she likes it like that," I added.

Steve was blushing visibly, though returned to the subject. "You're serious? She really likes her boobs played with roughly like that?"

"Seriously! If you don't do that exactly like that, she really might wonder. That's how she likes it done, especially when I'm eating her to climax, so don't forget that. I'll touch your ass or something with my hand if she starts too, and if I see or think you've forgotten."

"That better be the only thing you touch my ass with!" Steve said playfully in return.

And once again I smiled, sadly in a way at the thought of that, at the thought of our all too soon ending friendship even as the sounds of my wife's joyful release began, drawing me back once again to the present.

"Fuck yes! Yes! Yes!" Diana screamed obscenely. "Suck my clit! Suck it! Suck it! Suck it!"

He was, just as I so many times had. And obviously sucking it just the way she liked it, pinched nipples and all as Steve pulled those magnificent puppies fully up and away from her chest as she writhed in the throes of unbridled ecstasy.

The final and last hurdle came soon after. This would be the really tricky part for a number of reasons. As noted, Steve and I were at least very similar in size and shape, so there wouldn't be any real noticeable differences there hopefully. It would all hinge mostly on technique and style, but I could only hope whatever differences there were, would be chalked up to the "stranger-fantasy" thing in her mind more than anything else. Diana was on the pill, though Steve had also had the big "V" over a year ago, so there were no additional complications there about his having to wear a rubber or anything, though I could have easily explained that away as being part of the "stranger" thingy perhaps.

It was more about timing than anything. After he/she had climaxed is when we'd once again exchange places. When Steve withdrew, he would slip out of the room as quietly as he came as I began removing Diana's restraints, taking her blindfold off last, allowing Steve those few precious moments to dress and leave without her knowing he was ever there. Diana always loved a second much slower sensual fuck after the first frenzied furious one. And there was no way she would be bound or blindfolded for that one, not to mention that there was no way I wasn't going to fuck my own wife after all this. I was as aroused and as horny as I'd ever been, and it would also give me a chance to "feel her out" so to speak as to how she enjoyed the experience afterwards.

I admit, it was strange watching Steve ease his hard stiff prick into my wife's cunt, watching him fucking her as he slid in and out of that sweet slippery snatch of hers. But it was obvious that Diana was enjoying it as she humped against him, meeting each thrust of his with one of her own, their coupling quickening with each powerful thrust of his prick inside her until she was squealing with delight, urging him to fuck her harder and harder until they eventually both came in a mutually satisfying climax.

As Steve extricated himself from my wife's cunt, he slipped from the room as silently as he had entered. As he did, I stood and began slowly removing the restraints from around my wife's legs, then her arms, and finally the blindfold.

"Whew! That was hot!" she exclaimed, fingering her still sensitive breasts.

"Did you like that?" I said impishly grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh yeah baby, very much so. Did you?"

"Hell yes!" I said slipping into bed beside her.

"Hmmm, nice," she purred. "But before we fuck, I want to ask you..."

It was the way she said "we" that caused me to swallow on my own tongue.

"...were you playing with yourself the entire time?"

"Excuse me?"

"I mean, did it turn you on? Were you jacking off the entire time? I was sort of picturing that once in a while, wondering."

I was still dumbfounded.

"Oh come on Dave, you don't really believe for a moment I didn't know?" she asked me.

I was still speechless, wondering what the hell to say, if I should even say anything and waited for the explosion to come. When it came, I wasn't prepared for that one either. All she did was sit there laughing as my prick deflated like a balloon with a pin sticking in it.

"Steven?" she called out suddenly.

Only Diana called him that. And Diana was the only one that Steve would allow anyone to address him by that name.

Suddenly Steve was standing inside the room once again, still naked and grinning from ear to ear. "Yeah?"

"Ok, what's going on here?" I asked finally finding my voice, but still as confused as hell.

"I think that's the question I should be asking, don't you?" Diana said folding her arms across her breasts in one of her defiant "Ok, you're really in for it now buster!" looks.

Steve was still grinning, and I sat there wilted, feeling sheepish as well as foolish.

"Ok, ok," Diana said smiling once again. "I guess you've been punished enough. Truth is, Steve called me the day after the two of you had had your initial conversation. He was concerned, and didn't want you getting in trouble when you approached me about this!" she said raising her arms to emphasize just what "this" she was referring to. "Which is when I explained to him that you hadn't even approached me about it yet. Steve thought you would have by this time, and again wanted to call and tell me it hadn't really been your idea, but his, and that you'd agreed to it only because it was sort of his last dying wish. Which personally I think was really sweet, but admittedly, I was a little miffed when you never came to talk to me about it. I kept waiting for you to do so, then called Steve back and told him you hadn't, which is when he told me the new plans, and asked me what I wanted him to do. Which was nothing. To just go along with whatever you had planned and let me worry about it."

"Shit!" I exclaimed feeling even more foolish, and a bit surprised at Steve for going along with it, leading me on when he was fully aware Diana knew about everything.

Once again she laughed. "I have to admit too, I had a hard time trying to imagine it wasn't you Dave!" She told me honestly. "You must be a pretty good teacher, and Steven's a pretty good pupil. He took to your instructions very well!:

"Fuck!" I continued with my one word monologue.

"Had you have asked Davey Darling," she drawled out slowly, "I would have said yes, as Steven is about the only other person I think I could feel as comfortable doing something like this with. And don't be getting all upset with him either, he was only looking out for your best interests, and mine." she added with finality.

Now I smiled. "How could I?" I thought to myself. Steve really was my best friend, the fact he couldn't, and wouldn't go through with this without Diana's approval or being aware said something. A lot of something. And suddenly I was feeling a bit melancholy as I realized I would soon be loosing him.

As though reading my mind, as well as my mood, Diana once again broke the tension. "So baby, did you cum yet?" she asked innocently and sweetly.

"Ah no...not yet," I half stammered. Steve turned to leave the room at that point.

"Hey baby, where are you heading off to?" Diana asked.

"Thought maybe the two of you would like some alone time together," he told us.

"See? Isn't he sweet?" she said looking at the two of us. "But no...Dave and I will have plenty of alone one on one time later. Right now, I have two gorgeous men here with me, and two cocks to play with," she said grinning. "Though in all fairness, I probably should take care of this one first," she said reaching over to reawaken my fully deflated prick. "And as for you," Diana said staring up at our still naked friend whose cock had also withered down to a shrunken state. "Since I believe its now my turn to do what I want to do and see, I want you to start jerking that sucker for me while I'm taking care of this one. Not every day a girl gets to see a guy jerking off while watching her, and playing with another one at the same time."

Steve quickly took his seat, which is the chair I had been sitting in all evening.

"And maybe later, we can do something else I've always been curious about too!" she suggested wickedly.

#

It was six month's later when we got the news. Diana called me at the office. "Dave?"

"Hi baby, what's up?" Then she told me.

"I just got off the phone with Steven. He's in full remission!"

"Holy shit! That's great!" I told her excitedly. We'd both been sitting on pins and needles. "How is he?"

"He's elated naturally, and said he's coming out for a visit for an entire week!"

"Way cool!" And it was.

The first night of his arrival, we had tumbled into bed together and enjoyed one of the most erotic, sensual, wickedly awesome experiences of our entire lives. Even later as we sat outside in the hot-tub reliving that very first night together, along with this one, we laughed, joked and kidded with one another just like we used to do in the old days. It was nice seeing Steve's tired worried look gone from his face, replaced by this new one at still being alive.

And though it didn't exactly end up being his last dying wish, he did say afterwards as we sat there in the tub getting aroused all over again, that he felt like he had died and gone to heaven.

So maybe in a way...it was.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers
12