All Comments on 'A Family Project'

by thelustfulpoet

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You MUST continue this !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Start

Very good start! Now continue with the seduction of son & daughter. Love to read mom fucking son while daddy is fucking daughter. Then have all 4 cum together. That would be so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good move

Know what she wants and so do I mmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That's it?

If this is all there is, it's not much. If this is just the start, where's the chapter number to warn this wasn't a complete story?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 6 years ago

Nice beginning. To set up the next chapter, you should describe the characters so we'll have a better picture of them in our minds eye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Much help needed!

This author really needs to take a course on how to write a short story.

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago
??????

Where's the rest of the story? Come on get your shit together an finish it!

jsmangisjsmangisover 5 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!

I really hope there are more chapters to this story. It would be cruel of you the keep us waiting.

olblueyesolblueyesover 5 years ago

wth is this? an outline for a story? 'cause what you wrote sure isn't one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Needs a 2nd part

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

OK. Where's the story? More importantly, where's the incest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My wife caught our teenage son Chris wanking in his bedroom! I laughed when she told me, what did you say to him I asked her? Nothing he didn't see me! So what did you do I said? That's the point I'm telling you this,I carried on watching him! You did what babe? I know I feel terrible about the whole thing but I couldn't believe how big Chris's cock was! You dirty bitch I joked with her, don't laugh about it hun! It's all I keep thinking about! Now we'd had threesomes in the past but this was something totally different! Shall we leave our door open so Chris can get a look at us I said to her? She looked at me biting her fingers and said can we please? We fucked every night with the door open but there was no sign of Chris until he finally came out of his room and saw his mother riding me, he stood in the doorway watching and I told Julie to turn around on my cock! She hadn't seen him at that point but she sure saw him as she laid back taking my cock in her hairy cunt! You like watching us Chris she says to our son?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous