A Family's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MandyM1
MandyM1
172 Followers

"He wants you to whore for him, you know. You all right with that?"

"No, I'm not, but it's what you want, right?"

"Absolutely! I just didn't think you'd go along with it."

"You made me your whore last night, Jeremy. I belong to you now. You're giving me to Rasheed with no restriction, right? So I have to go along with it. I'll whore for him because I'm your whore! It's simple as that," I said calmly.

"Fuck, I love it when you say that. I do own you! I'm really happy about it," Jeremy said enthusiastically. "Is he dropping off any cocaine for me?"

"Yes, an ounce, he said. It was your price for whoring me, right?"

"Yeah. That's Great!"

"Jeremy, what about Amber? He wants to rape her. You okay with that?" I asked seriously.

"Are you?" he replied.

"I guess so," I stammered. "It's the easiest way, don't you think?"

"Well, it's the fastest," he laughed. "Yeah, I'm fine with it. Is he a good fuck?"

"Rasheed?" I asked. "Oh my God yes, Jeremy. I'm really happy you brought him home. I really am. I'm sorry I was hesitant. I should trust you in stuff like this."

"Well don't get too into him. I want to fuck you, too," he grinned. "Just remember, I was the first to whore you!"

"Yes you were! I am your whore. And it turned out to be tons of fun," I said, grabbing his face and kissing him hard on the lips. "Would you like to fuck me right now?" I asked, putting his hands under my shirt.

"Nah, you're Rasheed's whore until Monday. He'd be pissed at you if he knew you were giving it away."

"I could charge you and give him the money when he comes by," I said with a leer. "How much do you think he's going to charge?"

"I don't know. Maybe $200?"

"God, is that all he thinks these are worth?" I said, shaking my ass and tits at Jeremy.

His answer was interrupted by the doorbell. Rasheed was here. Amber was about to have her first black cock.

MandyM1
MandyM1
172 Followers
12