All Comments on 'A Fantasy Fulfilled In San Franciso'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT READ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...........what a hot story. She sounds unbelievably hot and sexy. Hope to hear more about her escapades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Would Love to Meet Marie!

I live in the Bay Area, and would live to be in on her next Gang Bang! She sounds gorgeous.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks!

Great Story! Kisses from You Know Who :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lucky Guy

Lucky to meet such a Hot Gal in a nice hotel. Lucky Team to be called into service. What a Hot Ganbang.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeover 11 years ago

She's married doing this all behind her husband's back. Without his knowledge because he won't allow it is really fucked up. I hate unloyal people. She should've done this before she got married. Why get married so young just to slut around with a stranger & then have a gang bang with more strangers. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Great story! Great Sex! Great Girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Super Hot

That gal is insatiable

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!

A Hot Wife who knows what she likes, gets it, and still wants more. Very sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DYNAMITE

The BEST Gang Bang story I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She's the One.

I want that woman. She is hotter than anyone I could ever imagine. The story seems almost real. Is it? Tell the truth, you lucky dog.

erotikoserotikosover 11 years ago
Damn fine story!

Excellent story, well told and with good grammar, punctuation and spelling. Very well done, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Good One

Nice job on this story. It really got me going. And I'm a girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Darn it was a slow start in a story which should have been a quickie. Who cares for all the descriptions? I did not care if the time of day dictated what beverage to drink. A whole lot of filler material to an otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely woman

Loved the hot wife slut story. I am a doctor named john with a 30305 address. Put it together with a yahoo mailer and you will know where I am. Contact me to make your fantasy cum true.

okayjackokayjackover 8 years agoAuthor
Info correct

Dear Anonymous..................you have the information correct. Feel free to drop me a line any time.

jsch1947jsch1947about 5 years ago
AWSOME!!

extremely hot!!

TonyBCaTonyBCaover 4 years ago
Dream cum true

Yup, I came too... If only this story were true - and I were with you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous