All Comments on 'A Figment of My Own Imagination'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
domrogerdomrogeralmost 15 years ago
critics

Some people will be critical of this story because it has no real ending,but to me that is one of the reasons it is such a good one.I think it is one of the best I have read and should be a contender in the next Literotica Awards.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
Thank you for the story

As far as an ending? Well this is and ending and a beginning. I liked the story as I do most all your stories.

Again thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmm

My best guess at first was a dryad, but now I'm not sure what to think. Ah well. More things in Heaven and Earth, right? ^^

Incidentally, you are quite a talented author. Your grammar could use a bit of polishing, but it's mainly stuff that would only bother a grammar nazi like me.

LynnMckLynnMckover 11 years ago
Really nice . . .

stuff bud. She was what she was. My suspision is that she would have been a total alien being. Alive but different from us in many/most ways. Obviously intellegent and able to control her/it's physical body much more than we can. In all ways it would seem to be a very "advanced" race. Not only that, but of course she was blown away by the pleasures of orgasm.

Reasurring us that even if we were not smart by comparison that we were "superior" because we fucked the best :) It probably needed the spermatoza for some special reason: perhaps to breed humanoids to live among us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
mmmmm

Really enjoyed this. From wherever she was, she saw his need and his aloneness. She evidently was not of this world as she was experiencing masturbation for the first time in a human body. She was able to read his thoughts and manipulate his body to an extent. She could sense danger, hence her disarming of him. She could see into his mind even more than conscious thoughts. She knew his body type preferences and adjusted her appearance to them, even to her facial features, so that she 'became' Mary for him. Her promise of return and his hopeful anual visits both show that in some way they need one another. She may experience the passage of time differently than himself. And she may have needed his seed for more than one reason. For one, maybe to assist her in her nightly transformation. Second, I might hazard a guess that she and her people needed his 'seed' for her to bear children. Maybe to become explorers for them to experience our world. Certainly they'd need his DNA in her womb instead of in her gastrointestinal system. Her human digestive tract would damage the needed DNA whereas her womb would preserve it or use it to fertilize her eggs. So many ways this could go and so many questions unanswered, but I wouldn't want to see it changed or added to. It ends at a perfect place in a perfect way. Here, we get to conjecture without frustration.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
The mind tells him something

Different type of story and yet it could be real and his wife came back to him - how or why it occurred in the manners written is only known by the keys of the writer's computer key board.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I thought it was fine!

Wow ! Someone out there doesn't seem to like your submission. But then.....check out the composition he was able to come up with.

expertlinguistexpertlinguistalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

I am just discovering you as an author, your stuff is good, but this one somehow pull a few strings with me, I lost my wife in a road traffic accident in 1995 and still have wet dreams about her. I wish an angel visited me, at least once a year, to rekindle the love!

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
So many questions

But first on the list is why did he come down from the campsite? If she told me she would be back and to look for her, I would still be there waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Romantic

Very sweet n romantic - you can do much more with this if you wish - it's everyone's fantasy to make love with a kind-hearted alien in the form of a woman /man - so you,ve hit the nail on the head - I wouldn't mind a visit like this every night.

Yukimi

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Lovely little story, so self contained!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous