A Figment of My Own Imagination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there for the longest time still between her legs, my tongue barely even touching her, though she continued to shiver, convulse and seemingly drift in a never-ending sea of pleasure. Her taste was unlike any I had ever known before, her aroma intoxicating, pleasured, and I found I couldn't get enough of it.

"Make love to me...fill me with your seed, as much as you can. All of it...I want...no, I need all of it!" she told me drawing me up effortlessly towards her. In seconds I was buried to the hilt inside her, thrusting deeply, forcefully, feeling her again spasm long before I did, again...the low to high pitched sound coming from deep somewhere inside, and then hovering out of range of my ears as she came, as she sucked out my sperm, swallowing it deeply inside the depths of her womb.

I fell asleep after that. At least it felt like sleep, though I heard her words inside my headlong before I woke again.

"I must go now...but I'll be back...tomorrow, look for me."

**

I slept all day. There was no point in going out in search of her. I knew now I would never find her, no matter where I looked or for how long. Wherever it was that she went, it was a place I knew then I could never go, so I waited, waited for the night to arrive again, and with it...her.

I didn't even bother getting dressed, there was no point in it. And though I again started a fire, thinking as I did that, she'd still find me with or without it, I returned to my tent laying down, waiting for her. Not long after the sun had set, I heard the flaps on my tent open, she again stepping in, the same simple shift she'd worn when I first saw her coming up and over her head. Once again she had changed, there was a familiarity in her face I hadn't seen before, hovering on the edge of thought, her hair a bit shorter now than it had been, still dark. And her breasts...once again just a little larger than they had been, her nipples slightly larger as well, a bit more pronounced, even darker.

She immediately placed herself down beside me. "Kiss me again," she asked softly. I rolled over in order to do so. She giggled. "Well that too," she sighed after we had kissed. "But kiss me...down there, the way you did it last time." Now it was my turn to grin as I slithered down between her legs, and we repeated in kind the pleasures we had experienced the night before.

After she had climaxed, though I'm not sure there was a word adequate enough to describe what she did as being a simple climax, she immediately proceeded to lick and suck me once again as well. As I neared my own release, she looked up towards me apologetically, "I'm sorry...I know that you would prefer to empty your seed inside my mouth, and as much as I would like to experience what that's like...I cannot," she said simply without any further explanation. In the next instant, she had straddled me, and my sperm, my seed...was once again filling the recess of that warm and inviting cunt of hers.

**

Night came, and with it her expected arrival, but she never appeared. Eventually I came out of the tent, stoked the fire and wandered about aimlessly around camp. By midnight I had given up and returned to the tent swiftly falling asleep. Shortly before morning, I felt her presence when she entered, waking me with a kiss. I woke up surprised to find her there, happily delighted however and immediately rolled her over intending to "kiss her" the way she had so obviously taken to.

"No...there isn't enough time," she told me. "Just lay back...let me, pleasure you," she stated. It was darker than normal, the fire having gone out, the morning rays not yet brightening the night sky. I could barely make out her features, and yet there was something different about her, something I couldn't quite put my finger on. But it didn't matter, especially when I felt her mouth surrounding my shaft, sucking, licking, teasing me in ways I had never felt before.

"I'm going to cum soon," I told her giving her fair warning, knowing that she would then no doubt mount me again, taking my essence inside. She continued mouthing me however, her eyes the one feature I could see clearly enough in the comfort of my small little tent, telling me as she looked at me that this moment, this time between us was indeed different. I came. I came harder than I ever have before in my entire life, I felt my eruption filling her mouth as she swallowed it greedily, actually laughing in glee as she did so, sucking out every last drop before finally releasing me sitting up. The sun was just then beginning to poke the first tendrils of sunlight over the mountain top, down through the trees where we were. As it did, my eyes registered on the new change, a change that was hard to look at, to see...to understand.

My wife had died of cancer five years earlier. This had been our place, our retreat, our little spot of paradise in this world. I had been coming here ever since. Spending this time with her, in spirit at least. This was the first time that I really hadn't, and had even felt more than a bit guilty about it after all this had begun.

What I now saw was my long dead wife.

"Mary?"

Mary smiled at me, kissing me. If indeed she was Mary...though I once again had to ask myself if I were dreaming, hallucinating, or finally had plain and simply gone mad.

"I like the sound of that...so yes, you may call me by that name if you wish to," she replied, and then stood, her face looking sad as she did so.

"Where are you going? What are you doing?" I asked worriedly.

"I must go..." she said forlornly seeing the look in my face. I sat up, looking at her, looking at Mary, my wife, my lost love in life.

"Please don't go...stay, I need you."

I saw tears forming in her eyes as she looked at me, holding out her hand towards me. I took it standing, following her out of the tent. She came into my arms kissing me, kissing me the exact same way I remembered when Mary kissed me.

"I'm sorry...but I must go now. But..." she then said smiling at me with a look that was all too familiar. "I will be back."

"I'll be here," I replied knowing that I would be. I stood there watching her go, watched her as she walked down the hill into the trees, but I never saw her come out of them again.

**

I don't know if Mary as I now thought of her, was Angel, Alien from some other planet, or a simple figment of my own imagination. Maybe I'll never know. And certainly no one else ever believed what I saw, or what we did. But whatever she was, and for whatever reason she came to me, I'll continue to make that pilgrimage to our spot, our place for however long that it takes, until I see her again.

And I know...somehow I know and believe. I will.

12