All Comments on 'A Fist Full of Firsts'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This story really stink.

It doesn't make much sense to me. Only sick minded people would degrade themselves this way. If they believe this is going to help their marriage by him sucking his pal cock, they should think again. The way I see it their marriage is doomed to fail. No good can come out of this charade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I have to agree with some of the critiques

and voice my own. I have been in and out of swinging, as a couple with my two wifes, over many years. This story uses swinging disguised as loving wives to mask gay and homosexual content. Its like having one couple being black and the other couple being white and not putting it in interracial. I dont care for bi/gay writing concerning men, had I know that was the intent of this story I would not have read it. The swinging aspect was good but I must admit in many years of swinging in Houston, at lot of it wide open, I never saw any actual man on man sex. And since about 1983 multiple partner male on male sex is considered a health hazard especially with people involved in sex with multiple partners. Another aspect of swinging, many couples got into swinging to "save" their marriages. In reality, I never saw one of those marriages successfully stay together. Both partners have to be at total ease with each other to make swinging work.

SexuallyfreeSexuallyfreeabout 15 years ago
Eh..

This was definitely way to wild for my taste but, hey, that's me. Nothing to do with your writing capabilities but just about the content is what my comment is all about.

redfoxx15redfoxx15almost 15 years ago
At last!!

At last a story where the guys are allowed to explore their sexuality and not just perv on the women doing it. Well written and hot too!! More please!!

redfoxx15redfoxx15almost 15 years ago
At last!!

At last a story where the guys are allowed to explore their sexuality and not just perv on the women doing it. Well written and hot too!! More please!!

redfoxx15redfoxx15almost 15 years ago
At last!!

At last a story where the guys are allowed to explore their sexuality and not just perv on the women doing it. Well written and hot too!! More please!!

johnjuliejohnjuliealmost 14 years ago
great

very nice

i am really enjoy the way you write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not for me.

I am no prude and I have jacked a friend off several times years ago but no way ass play with another male and for damn sure I am not sucking some other man's cock. I have several gay friends and some gay relatives of both sexes and allow my gay uncle to pat me on the ass sometimes but that is as far as it goes. If you like it, readers, it is fine with me, just not my bag. But thanks for writing, MF.

rockyracoon1964rockyracoon1964about 10 years ago
A very erotic story

Found this story incredibly erotic. Sexy ladies and a touch of cock play, nice.

lonelypappalonelypappaalmost 7 years ago
WOW

FUCKING HOT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY..........HOT......MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No Follow Up?

Too bad you never wrote a follow up to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mandy is a BITCH

If I had been a victim of Mandy's cockteasing and subsequent rejection and then told to wait til "her" friends arrived, like after her phone call, then I would have been immediately off down to the pub or anywhere else out of there. I would not allow myself to be manipulated and coerced by her into rushing into something I was still tentative about. How that action passes for "loving wives" instead of "back stabbing manipulative bitch" is a mystery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tömény undor ...

Az egész egy tömény pornográf undort keltő íromány...!!!Ennek az egésznek az értéke nulla,nem kellett volna ,hogy nyilvánosságot,napvilágot lásson!Nos ezeket az írásokat kellene letiltatni...!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous