All Comments on 'A Gentleman's Tastes Pt. 01'

by WrightWrongs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscout9 months ago

Amazing story although I would have enjoyed it much more if it was in chronological order rather than bouncing

back and forth. I do hope to read more about these amazing people.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love it! Love the cage surprise.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife and I really enjoyed reading this. It’s definitely given us so ideas

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting premise.

Sex too automatic. Nobody has to be convinced to do anything.

Needs much more in the way of teasing/edging.

Needs some explanation of how Lena got beyond getting computer help to wild sexual submission.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How did Kelly and her husband get into this situation of total submission to John and Lena. Some background please. I do not like forced submission. The submissive (s) should want to be submissive and know what they are getting into. 2 stars, your lucky.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If they're so perfect, perfect for each other really, why do John and Lena need to hunt down "pets" to amuse themselves with? Kelly's husband obviously seems submissive enough, but that doesn't necessarily make him a bad man, or even one to take advantage of.

On a side note, I find it impossible, like camel through the eye of a needle impossible, to get my guy to do anything edgy after he's popped off; I don't think guy's brains work like that...

I also find it hard to like either Lena or John as characters, they seem like highly attractive stalkers to me. It's still a great tale, and if Kelly's husband really gets off on being topped by everybody in the story, I can still kind of get behind it, but I think he's going to have some buyer's remorse soon enough, once John and Lena start lending their new pets out to friends and associates. I think it's far more likely that John and Lena are business associates, and I think their business is the acquisition of human flesh, for the eventual enjoyment of others...

Thank you for sharing, it's a well told tale, Jackie.

PrettyInPanties69PrettyInPanties696 months ago

Perfect absolutely Perfect. I was definitely on edge reading. I have personally been in a similar situation as Kelly’s husband with my wife and another couple so I found it easy to relate to. It sparked off some bitter sweet memories for me, so thank you for that. I can’t wait to see how it unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I know this is a fetish work and I shouldn't be an emotional little bitch but I'm gonna be, the 'gentleman' being kept in the dark in so many ways by his spouse really fucking sucks but that's mostly because it reminds me of my ex

4inanna4inanna3 months ago

That was fucking sexy. Read the aloud to my wife while she ran her hand up and down my caged cock. I like the characters and what they get into. Hotttt 🔥🔥🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWrightWrongs@WrightWrongs
I'm here to become a better writer. Erotica is a perfect avenue -- know your audience, write with passion, use what you know, exercise/exorcise your imagination. I love feedback and do my best to respond to suggestions that fit the characters. Or, I'll just fold them into anot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES