A Gentleman's Tastes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's gotten into you?" I said looking around -- this time for cameras.

"I'm hoping you will," she said.

Suddenly not caring, I unzipped my fly, pulled out my hard dick and slid it into her right there. She was soaked. I began to fuck her like a man possessed. Kelly reached down and rubbed her clit.

Kelly tried to be quiet, but eventually she came and her moan echoed in the parking garage. I told her I was going to come and she pushed me back, turned around, and took me in her mouth as she crouched by the open door. I was too quick so the first few spurts painted her forehead and cheek before she got me into her mouth. Then she moaned quietly with each spurt.

When I caught my breath. She stood up, pulling down her skirt, and with a smile, made a show of swallowing.

"We have to think of the upholstery," she said. Then she leaned into kiss me. She stopped just before reaching my lips. She looked at me with lust.

"Is this OK," she said?

I closed in and kissed her, tasting my cum in her mouth and on her lips. Not minding it.

She leaned back from the kiss and saw that some of my cum had transferred from her face to mine. With one finger she wiped it from my face. She moved to lick it, but stopped and with a lustful gaze focused on my lips, she pushed her sticky finger into my mouth. I found myself closing my lips around it as she pulled her finger out slowly clean.

"Sharing is caring," she said.

* * *

"Stand up, pet," Lena said to me.

I got up from where I had been kneeling and drinking from her hand.

Kelly and John were laying on the bed. They breathed softly in unison. They looked so beautiful entwined there.

"Strip." Lena said

I slowly removed all my clothes and handed each piece to Lena's outstretched hand. At last I was fully nude in front of her. Just like Kelly had been instructed, I had shaved all my pubic hair. And despite having my dick out all evening, I felt the urge to cover it now that I was fully exposed. My dick was small, pink, and wrinkled from the night's abuse.

"Lie down on your back."

I started toward the bed but she said, "On the floor."

I did as I was told. Lena stepped over me so that one foot was on either side of my head and I was staring up into her pussy. Her lips were swollen, almost purple, and slick.

She dropped down and slid back on her knees to hover her pussy over my chest. She brought her hands down onto her thighs. She tapped on my chin.

"I'm up here," she said, as I licked my lips.

"You've done well. This has been a lot for you, I know. You've watched your wife come for both of us. You've watched her make us come. She's what we always look for -- eager, playful, ravenous. And she married the perfect husband for us. You didn't know what you were sitting on this whole time. She could have been fucking you raw every morning and every night. Maybe four times a day."

I heard Kelly snort but I couldn't look away from Lena's steady gaze.

Lena said, "You thought she was a good girl, but now we both know what a good girl she really is."

I gulped. I felt so lost. I was blind with lust. I was feeling humiliated but also grateful. I was just one raw, aching nerve.

"And now," Lena said, "She knows what you are too. Don't you Kelly?"

"Mmm hmm," Kelly said and I turned to see her laying on her side watching me. She was lazily running the back of her bent fingers over her erect nipple. She looked so content and relaxed.

"Kelly, what did you tell your husband he needed to do?"

Kelly smiled and brought her hand down between her legs. I heard the squish of her fingers as her eyelids fluttered for a moment. She brought the wet fingers up to her nipple and coated it with the shining cum.

Kelly said, "It was something about every..." and she slid softly from the bed to her knees on the floor, "...Drop?" She crawled over to me and Lena slid off and sat back on the divan.

Kelly took her two shiny fingers and brought them to my face. "Can you smell us?"

I nodded.

"Would you like to taste us?"

I nodded again.

"What do you say?"

I froze. This was another line for me. I wasn't sure, but then I found myself blurting out, "Please? Please, Kelly?"

"Yes, that's right. Tell me what you want"

"I... I want to taste it."

"It?"

"You!"

"Who?"

"Both of you. I want to taste both of you." She stuck the fingers in my mouth and I sucked them clean. She straddled me and kissed me deeply.

"I love you so much," she said. "I have never felt so free and so open."

"I love you too, Kelly."

She smiled and I felt a wave of adoration swell up in me. I felt peace.

"I am in awe of you," I said.

She stroked my cheek tenderly, then put her hands on her hips.

"Now, we have to get something straight," she said. She slid her hips forward so her pussy was directly above my face. She looked down at me and slid her hands down to either side of her vulva and pulled her lips apart. A thin string of cum -- John's cum --dripped down and landed on my face.

"This," she said shaking her head from side to side, "Is not your pussy anymore. I am your wife. I will always be your wife, but this pussy belongs to them."

She looked at Lena and to John on either side. Both were watching her intently.

"Do you understand that?" Kelly said.

I felt my face grow hot. My eyes were watering. I felt the cum dripping down my chin and all I wanted was to...

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, Kelly, it's theirs."

She tilted her head and shook it side to side.

"Not Kelly. Not here." She thought a moment, "Goddess."

"Yes, G-goddess, your pussy belongs to them."

"And you, Pet, you belong to all of us."

"Yes, Goddess. All of you."

Lena said, "You've done well. You've impressed us really. Tonight was about draining you -- physically, mentally, totally. And here you are on your back staring at your wife's well-fucked pussy, not even capable of getting it up to reclaim her."

John spoke then, "How many, Lena?"

Lena said, "Four. Four loads."

I didn't understand. I look at Kelly.

"You came four times. You ate four loads! I lost a bet." She pouted.

John said, "When we were talking about tonight, I asked Kelly how many times she thought you could come. Kelly thought you could come maybe twice."

"John bet you would come more than that and...," Kelly said with a tremble of wonder, "That you would even willingly lick them all up."

I shook my head. "What was the bet?"

"For every load you ate, your cock would be locked up -- caged -- for one month."

"But, you..." My heart pounded. She had told me to do it. She wanted to see me do it for her. And she did it knowing what it would mean for me if I did. She planned to lose the bet and did everything she could to prove him right.

I felt something between my legs. It was Lena. I started to panic but Kelly leaned in on my shoulders. I started to kick, but John stopped me with his voice.

"Be still," he said.

I froze.

I felt the cool, wet washcloth wiping around my dick. I felt something sliding over my shaft. I felt my balls being tugged down and back.

"Please, no." I said. I felt the haft of the lock slide into place.

"You have a safe word." Kelly said. And all movement stopped.

And that was the moment. That was my chance. I opened my mouth but I couldn't speak. I did not want to say a single word. Kelly watched me with her chest heaving. Her eyes searched mine expectantly. At last she nodded at me and smiled.

"OK, pet."

And I heard the 'click' of the lock. It seemed to echo in the room, but I know it was only in my mind. Just as Kelly's pussy was not mine anymore, my cock was no longer mine.

I looked at her lustful face and with tears pooling in my eyes I watched Lena stand up and hand the key and chain to Kelly who looked me in the eye pointedly.

"Now, you have one more decision," Kelly said, dangling the chain and key over my face. "Who gets to hold this?"

My head was buzzing. I felt my dick pressing out against the confines of the cage. I looked at her. She shook her head.

"It can't be me," she said.

Desperately, I looked from face to face. All were inscrutable. I couldn't decide. I looked at Lena who seemed protective but reserved. I looked at John, who looked stern but sympathetic.

"J-John?" I said.

Kelly turned and handed up the key to Lena who swung it, coiling it around her wrist.

I looked at Kelly in surprise.

"Silly, pet," Kelly said, "You don't have choices anymore." She laughed and looked at her two masters. "We just wanted to know who you wanted to own your cock."

I fell slightly sick at how much they played me tonight. And realizing how much I wanted to be played.

"Don't worry, though" John said. "We'll keep you well fed."

Kelly then slid down and pressed her dripping pussy onto my mouth and I fed. I opened my mouth wide and felt the syrupy liquid pour into the back of my throat. I gulped. I sucked the cum from her. I sucked her master's cum from her. She rode my face -- sometimes pulling up to see how far I'd extend my tongue.

As I went on and found less and less. Lena crouched down next to my wife. Pressing firmly on her lower belly, Lena told her, "Push from here." And I was rewarded with more.

"Good boy. Get it all. Lick it all up." Kelly said. "I envy you. I haven't even drank John's cum."

"Let's solve that," John said and stood over me to press his cock into Kelly's mouth. Now she forgot herself and began resting on my face, using it to rub her clit over while she sucked John.

I couldn't see what she was doing but by the breaths and moans she was making, I knew she was alternating between sucking and deep throating him. Finally, she held still, and I realized from his movements that he was holding her head and fucking her face with his cock. I could hear her gasps when he let her have a moment.

"Keep cleaning, pet," Lena said in my ear. She was laying down next to me now. I felt a sharp pain in my groin, and realized she started tapping on my cage. I tongued Kelly and swallowed as much sweet liquid as possible.

"Do you like the taste?" Lena said.

"Um. hmm."

"Get used to it. Because there was another part to the bet."

"Hmm?"

"A side bet I made with Kelly," Lena said. "For every load you ate tonight, that was how many loads you would need to eat before you could come again."

This time, it was my turn to whimper.

"Isn't that right Kelly."

Kelly could only mutter.

"Oh, her mouth is full. She she's going to get a real taste now. Not sucked out of a sloppy pussy -- although that is on the menu for her. No, now you both have to earn the right to cum by swallowing four loads each time."

With those words, Kelly's body convulsed as she came on my face. I wanted to come but I was sealed off. My dick was straining against the cage, on fire with the tapping and flicking from Lena.

I heard John groaning as the bodies above me suddenly went still, locked in lust. Kelly was moaning, "Mm hmm," over and over with what I assumed was each pulse of his cock in her throat. I heard her swallow at least three times.

Finally, Kelly collapsed forward. She slid back and looked me in the face. Her eyes were wide with lust. Her face was smeared with cum and her lips were coated.

"Kiss me," she said and pressed her face to mine. We kissed long and deep like it was the first kiss on our first date. Because this was our first time. Our real first time.

"I'm one up on you now, my pet," Kelly said, licking some of the cum from the corner of her mouth, while wiping some from the corner of mine.

Lena laughed, "So, eager. I'm going to love this. But don't worry, my pets, the loads can be shared and, they don't all have to be John's"