A Girl Named Heidi

Story Info
A German housekeeper becomes a his substitute wife.
10.1k words
4.53
68.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The glass window faced down on the customs room at the airport. The girl was now checking thru customs and they had passed one of her bags without opening it. The second was on the table and a woman was feeling around the carefully arranged contents, seeming to be looking for something. Finally she closed the case, put a tag on it and waved her on.

I went down to the exit and met her face to face for the first time. I held a picture in my hand and yes, it was her. She was much more attractive in person than she was in the picture.

I stepped up to her and almost questioningly spoke her name, "Heidi?"

She put her bags down and looked up, "Mister Nielson?"

I acknowledged the greeting with a nod and picked up her bags. In all, there were three, not two as I had thought so she carried one as we went to my car.

Actually we had spoken at length several times before on the Internet, but her voice was more lilting and her accent seemed less noticeable in person. She said very little as we drove to my home.

Heidi would be my new housekeeper. When my wife passed away seven months earlier, I simply couldn't stay in my old home. Everywhere I looked there was a memory of her, so I had relocated and purchased another, but larger home. Within a month I knew it was too large to maintain myself.

I never was much good at taking care of the inside of a house, so I contacted an agency which provides Europeans with jobs here in the states. After going through a number of prospects I finally decided on Heidi.

She was the daughter of some sort of minister, or pastor in Germany. She spoke English without much difficulty and she was just out of a finishing school in Switzerland. Besides, I knew a little German and wanted to practice, so she would be my best choice.

It was a four hour drive so about twenty minutes into the trip we began to have a dialog. Mostly it was Heidi who asked questions and commented on the scenery as we drove thru the countryside.

"Mister Nielson, you know I don't drive don't you?"

I hadn't really thought to ask that, but I told her that that didn't matter. When ever she needed to go somewhere I would take her, or have a cab pick her up.

There was another five minutes of silence before she began to ask questions. Mostly about her duties, and in particular why I had requested a young woman who was comfortable hosting social gatherings.

I explained that in my business it was frequently necessary to host parties. Not too often, but perhaps once or twice a month. That is why I had purchased such a large home.

Now as I looked at her, a gradual concern crept into my mind. She looked so damn young, yet her birth certificate said she was of age and although I tried to push it out of my mind I couldn't.

She was going to be a Live-in housekeeper and undoubtedly rumors would start. A thirty eight year old man with a young woman living in his house was certainly fodder for suspicious minds.

That was one of the reasons I had selected a girl who came from a rather strict home upbringing. If word got out that she had that sort of background, it would help quell any rumors, I hoped.

Soon her questions got around to my more personal situation. Why I didn't want to use local help. What would I expect her to do as my escort to social functions. Things of that nature.

I explained that when Lisa, my wife passed away, I was hounded by women who wanted to be her replacement, and quite frankly after she was gone, I wasn't interested in another relationship.

I went on to explain that the two girls I had tried as housekeepers were never there when they were needed or had other outside interests that interfered with their work.

What I didn't go into with her, was my wife and my relationship. It wasn't exactly the norm. Lisa was highly sexed and demanding in the bedroom. She was a fantastic partner when we were out at some function or other, but once we were behind closed doors, she was insatiable.

That was in the beginning actually. Within three months of our marriage, she had taught me how to satisfy her. When we first married, I couldn't keep up with her. And she kept me exhausted trying to.

But over time I began to know her weaknesses. I learned what excited her, and how to drive her crazy with my mouth and tongue. I learned to make her finish six or seven times before letting her have her way with me. And she would actually cum simply by being fucked, no hand play or vibrators necessary, simply feeling my shaft moving deep in her pussy would make her explode.

She loved cock and she was an expert when it came to sucking me off. So I had to learn to hold back, and if I couldn't, how to stay aroused enough to finish a second or third time myself. That was when we were at our best and up until the time I lost her, we did almost everything imaginable in the way of sex.

Since then, I have avoided women. I'm not celibate, but I have tried to stay occupied, not wanting to think about Lisa, so I have become sort of a workaholic.

But going to social functions as a single, is an invitation for every horny woman out there, to pounce. Married or otherwise. They were predators and I didn't want to get involved..

By the time we arrived at the house, she was calling me Max and had dropped the "Mister Nielson" thing.

She went to her room to unpack and freshen up. A half hour later she came into the living room. My jaw dropped. She had taken her hair down. No longer in a bun, it hung over her shoulders like a golden shower, framing her face. Couple that with those deep, clear blue eyes, she was a dream.

She word a white skirt that ended discreetly just above her knees. Her waist was clinched with a blue belt that covered a waist not more than twenty four inches and the pale blue blouse she wore was opened just low enough to reveal the cleft between two firm breasts.

She wore no bra. Her nipples left no question about their size and her breasts, supple and firm, would probably fill a "C" cup. Add to that high heels that showed off a set of beautiful legs and

I had a living dream standing before me. We walked the house and gardens for the next hour chatting and confiding in one another.

She had this quaint way of looking at me. Sometimes questioningly and at other times almost admiringly. It gave me an almost, paternal, protective feeling towards her.

It was approaching six and I decided to take her to a little restaurant just outside of town on lake Vista. Being quite well known there, I had no problem getting a window seat overlooking the lake.

Patrons at other tables were already taking notice of us and I began to be a little uncomfortable. Again the conversation over dinner revolved around my wife and I. Reaching across the table she took my hand.

She asked questions about my wife and if I missed her. Her last question sort of hit home. "are you lonesome without her? I mean do you miss the intimate things she had with you?"

I swallowed, and nodded before answering. "Yeah, I miss that most of all."

She looked directly into my eyes and sort of whispered in a low voice. "I'll make things better, Max. I can do that for you too. Whatever it takes I can do that too."

It was a pleasant sort of reassurance, and yet it was offered in an almost naive, childish sort of way, almost as if she were saying, "I'll take care of you daddy, everything will be better."

Now I looked around the room, sort of embarrassed. I felt like some lecherous old man holding hands with a child. A very sophisticated child, but a none the less a child.

Arriving back home she went to her room. I hadn't realized that there was a six hour time difference and she must have been exhausted.

I went to my room, and did something I wouldn't have done a week ago. I jerked off while laying on my bed and thought about her. I was letting myself get involved and I couldn't stop myself.

The next day was Saturday and I took her into the city and giving her my credit card, telling her to get a couple of party dresses and what ever else she might fancy.

Later I took her to lunch, then back to the house. Once there we piled the boxes in the living room. Then she made me sit on th sofa while she opened each box and tried each item on.

She undressed right there in front of me, and now standing there in just her bra and panties, she began to model each thing, slowly pirouetting around so I could admire her.

We went through one box after the other trying on the clothes, carefully folding each before opening the next. Then she came to the bathing suite.

She stunned me. She turned away, took off her bra and panties, as if it were the most natural thing to do, then put on her new yellow bikini.

Modesty wasn't one of her problems apparently. She saw my mouth aghast and smiled sweetly before commenting.

"I've always been taught that the body is a beautiful thing. Do you not think so? At home, like here where it's private, it should breathe. Do you mind? Isn't that the way? Don't I please you, Max?"

Yes you do please me. And yes, I guess your body should breathe in the privacy of your home," I answered. Then I asked, "is this the way things were at the your home home?"

"Oh yes, but only when my father was away. My mother let us undress only when he was gone. My mother always said that young ladies must enjoy themselves but only when they were comfortable with the people they are with. I feel that way with you Max."

She continued. "It's also good to make stress go away. I do that at night if I'm lonesome or can't sleep." Pausing she went on. "Sometimes during the day when I have thoughts. I mean..."

Her voice trailed off. "Is that wrong?"

I had no answer. I wasn't exactly sure what she meant by making the, "stress go away," part. So I just nodded and mumbled, "I guess so Heidi. That sounds about right."

"This morning I did it. I thought about you, and did it when I woke up. But I got tired after a while because my hand gave out, but I did it a lot and it felt good. I was thinking about you and wondering if you do that too. I mean now that your alone."

It's one hell of an admission to make, but I nodded my head, and mumbled, "sometimes Heidi, when I need it. And last night I needed it too."

She smiled and went on. "Did you think about me? We should do it together. That way I can watch you and you can watch me and it will be better. Do you get big, like in the videos? I have two videos that my girlfriend gave me and it shows everything. Most of the things I never did, but maybe soon, I think. Do you get big?"

I nodded my head, "yes." Then left and walked into the garden, as she put her things away.

For the next two days everything went along nicely and she was fantastic. She was always doing something and never seemed to want to take a break.

There was that one night I did happen to hear her moaning in her room as I passed her door but I just thought she was sobbing because she missed home, but I just went into the den and turned on the TV. I had cried when my wife passed away and I was lonesome and it sometimes helps to let it out.

Then on Thursday, I had to return home in the morning. I had forgotten some papers. I unlocked the door and went directly across the living room to my office. Returning I heard the vacuum cleaner running and turning I saw her bending over doing behind the couch.

She was stark naked. I mean she didn't have a stitch of clothing on and she had the vacuum in her hand. I assumed this was what she meant when she spoke about her body breathing.

I tried to act as if it were the most natural thing in the world, but looking at her definitely was arousing. Now I'm not really one to get turned on just by looking at a beautiful woman, but she was just a damn nymph.

I had avoided looking closely that day, when she put on her bathing suit, but now I had no choice. I stared at her.

She was clean shaven, and her pussy was just a cleft between two soft pink folds.

I quickly turned away and headed back to the office.

That evening s\She had supper on the table when I got home, and as we sat down, I noticed that she had put one of those little French maid's aprons on. The kind of little thing that you see in those sexy pictures. That was all, she was still naked and her breasts were moving up and down with each breath she drew.

I should explain that my dining room table is glass. And I was struggling not to stare at the way her legs kept moving apart and then together under the table.

I don't know if it was deliberate or if she was just nervous but the apron worked its way to one side about half way thru dinner.

When I got up to leave, she stared at my pants. Then she looked up at me and smiled. Maybe she did it on purpose just to watch my reaction, I don't know, but she was definitely pleased with what she saw.

We had spoken a little German during the past few days but my pronunciation is very bad and she had to correct me several times. But what she said as I left the room, I understood very well. "Ich will dich!" I want you!

I pretended not to hear and got my paper and went to the den. She came in and sat on the sofa across from me and stared at me. I was uncomfortable and finally turned on the TV. She never said a word, but sort of nonchalantly let her hand wander down to her pussy.

At eleven I asked if she would mind if I went turned in. I offered to leave the set on, but she shook her head no, and went to her room and I went across the house to my bedroom.

I couldn't get her out of my mind and found myself sporting an erection like never before. I laid there in the dark and had almost decided to go to the bathroom and jerk off, when the door opened and I saw a shadow move across the wall.

She didn't say a thing. She just lifted the covers and slid in next to me.

"Are you awake Max?"

I stirred, slightly as she breathlessly went on. "I can't sleep. I keep thinking about things. I keep seeing you in my mind and I need you to hold me. Will you hold me and make me sleep? Please Max?"

I turned towards her and she cuddled up in my arms, putting her cheek on my chest as my hands wrapped around her slender waist and she sighed. She must have felt me pressing against her thigh and though we held still for several minutes she began to move.

I felt her hand began to move down over my abs and she found my cock. She just sighed and let out a soft gasp.

"Big. Your big. I never touched a schwanz before. Do you need to be relaxed Max? I can do it for you. I can make you feel better if you let me.

I wanted to speak but my tongue wouldn't come unglued from the bridge of my mouth so I said nothing. It was the first time in months that I had felt a warm hand wrapped around my hard cock and I wanted it more than I dared to say.

She continued. "You can help me Max. Touch me too. We can please each other. I know what to do. I saw how in the video. I want to try. Let me do it, please, Max."

I made a foolish decision at that moment. I decided that I would finish her and hope that it would end there. So I took her shoulder, moved her onto her back, pulled the covers down, and put my mouth over her erect nipple.

My hand slowly moved down and I began stroking her pussy. It aways worked with my wife and I thought it would work now.

Slowly my fingers drew circles around and round her clit, sometimes my fingers delved into her slippery opening, sometimes twisting and turning deep inside. She moaned and gasped each time my finger stroked over her clit.

Soon she began to lift up and writhe as she came closer and closer. Her hand clutched my arm and her fingers dug in deeply. She began panting and suddenly she arched her back and let out a wail.

"Ja, oh ja, Ich komme, (yes, oh yes, I'm coming,) Oh Max I'm doing it for you. It's here, Yes, oh yesss It's so good with you."

I am a lecher, I thought. I'm getting pleasure from doing this to her and it's just wrong. Though I wanted to stop I couldn't. I wanted her to cum again and again until I was satisfied.

I was the one who needed release, and I was getting it through her.

I thought she would stop me. She twisted her torso so that her breasts pressed into my mouth and her tiny hand clawed at my upper arm. I felt her other hand frantically grasp my cock and then she came again.

She squealed and writhed, her legs flew apart, than clenched tightly together, trapping my fingers between her thighs.

I was held firmly, locked with my two fingers curled inside her pussy, still stroking her "G" spot, as my thumb swirled around her protruding clit. And she screamed.

"YES, YES, Yes. Oh my god YES it's good Max. It's so strong, oh-my-god, dear lord, it's so good." She rolled over, towards me and pulled her nipple from my sucking mouth. Then she put her mouth to my shoulder and bit down hard.

She was spent, and I was gasping for air. I had been holding my breath during her last orgasm and hadn't even realize it.

She lay panting on my chest now, but her hand was still clutching my shaft. I was harder than ever but I had given up on the idea of jerking off. Now my concern was just to get Heidi calmed down.

She had other ideas.

"Now I do you, ja?" She she asked.

"I don't think so Heidi, you don't need to."

"But you helped me. Oh, it was wonderful and so good for me. I did it so many times. But now I want to do you."

She kept her head on my chest, but her hand began to slide along the surface of my cock from its base up and over its head. I had to stop her. She was pushing me beyond my point of resisting and I suddenly began to lose control.

"Your so big and hard. I never felt anything like this before. Let me do it. I watched videos and I'll be good for you. I know everything to do." She begged.

Even my wife never felt this good. I suddenly wanted Heidi to do it but I still had feelings of guilt. I should never have let myself go this far.

I watched as she lifted up, tucked her knees under her and knelt next to me. I closed my eyes, trying to pretend this wasn't happening. But what she was doing was driving me crazy. I lifted my hands two or three times to stop her but she just pushed them aside and continued to stroke.

Perhaps three or four minutes later she stopped stroking but then I felt her long hair brush across my abdomen, then the warmth of her mouth as it closed over my cock's head. I instinctively jerked up and gasped.

That seemed to be what she was waiting for. At first all I could feel was the warmth of her mouth, but then she began to bob her head up and down. I struggled to hold still but it seemed almost like a reflex action, I wanted to thrust up. She pressed me down with her hand and released my cock for a moment.

"No! Don't help me. It's mine. I want to learn how you like it. Please let me do this," she panted.

Her mouth returned to my cock and now she held her lips tightly around the rim of my shaft's head, and she pursed her lips as if sucking on a straw. Bobbing rapidly up and down, her tight lips tormented the rim of its head and I moaned.

When she combined that with stroking and the gentle kneading my balls, I lost it. I mean It began, and I was helpless to stop myself. I tried to plead with her. I gasped and moaned aloud and sobbed, "NO Heidi. NO More, I'm gonna shoot! Stop."

All I heard was a muffled "Mmmmmmf, Mmmmmmm," as she sucked even harder. I was going to cum in her mouth and I desperately wanted to warn her. It was pointless.

I began to contract as jets of cum burst forth and filled her mouth. I clutched at the bedding and tried to clamp down but that only made it worse. The pressure built and I contracted even harder, sending thick ribbons of cum squirting harder into her mouth.

She held me in her mouth long moments after I was spent. She began massaging my balls as she slid her thumb alone the underside of my cock, moving from its base up to her lower lip. She was trying to draw every last drop from me.