A Girl Named Heidi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So your on the loose again Max. Its been a long time, and she is so lovely. You should bring her to the studio. She would look just fabulous on the cover of one of our magazines," she began.

Heidi seemed enamored at the prospect of having her picture taken, but I had to throw cold water on the deal.

"Heidi," I began, "That woman is trouble. She tried to break up my marriage, and she's a predatory woman who only wants to use people. She was constantly propositioning me after my wife died, and for a while I avoided even going to these gatherings because of her."

"But she's so attractive, Max, whats wrong with her?"

"First of all she's Bi, and would be all over you. See that cute girl standing by the bar? That's her latest conquest and she has this sort of fetish for "Goth" types. You know, black nail polish, dark lipstick, Heavy eye shadow, you know,into the bondage thing. She's just someone to watch out for. Just try to avoid her, please."

Heidi really didn't have much choice though when Megan got her off in a corner and was simply gushing over her. First Megan was making over the choker Heidi was wearing, then I watched as she began to fondle her. I think at that point Heidi began to understand my warning. I had hoped it was over, but it wasn't.

The next morning at work I opened my Email.

Megan had started it all over again. The message was rather to the point and it began:

Hi Max: I loved your new housekeeper. When I asked her if the two of you were an item, she didn't seem to know what I was asking. Naive I imagine. But finally she admitted that the two of you were, how shall I say it, taking care of business?

I loved her choker. I had a little package sent over to your new place which I think the two of you might enjoy. By the way, Just to remind you of what your missing, I sent an attachment which you might find interesting. Love ya and remember, I'm always open for a Menage a Trois, I'd love to get some of what your little housekeeper is getting. And Oh, theres a key on the front seat of your car. You might need it.

I opened the attachment. It was what I had expected from Megan. It was a picture of her nude. She was laying on a pile of pillows and she had her legs parted wide, exposing her pussy. I guess that was to excite me, but sure I was interested, but not so interested that I would chase it. Though I do have to admit, she had a beautiful body.

In my car I found a small envelope with some sort of tiny key in it. I had no idea what it was for so I just dropped it into my pocked.

Returning home I found dinner on the table. Heidi had put on some clothes for a change but still rather skimpy in that they didn't cover much. A pair of short, shorts and a bra top. Nothing more. I wanted to ask her if a package had come but waited. After dinner she went to her room and returned with a Black leather choker on and a funny look on her face.

"Max, that lady send me a package this morning. She said I should wear this for you this evening. Do you like it? It's a little snug and I can't unfasten it."

I had her lift her hair so I could find the clasp. No wonder she couldn't unfasten it. It had a trick clasp that required a key to open. Megan was up to her old tricks. I used the tiny key and took it off. Then looked at Heidi.

"Did you tell Megan that we were going to bed together?" I asked.

She lowered her head and whispered, "Yes, Max."

"Is that all you told her?" I asked.

Well, she wanted to know things about us. What we did, How big your cock was, just those sort of things. You know, things like how we did it, and she wanted to know what you liked me to do to you and what you did to me.

I was furious. "Heidi, I told you to stay away from her. I'm really angry with you. Really, you disappointed me."

"are you going to cane me? My father used to do that when I was bad. Max, don't send me back, please?"

I'm not into beating young women, and I don't know about using whips and things,but I had to use some sort of discipline just to bring across the fact that she upset me.

"OK Heidi, take off your shorts, and lay across my lap. Your going to see just how angry I can get."

she quickly wiggled out of the shorts and came over. First kneeling next to me on the couch, she lay across my lap. I really felt foolish doing this but I started to spank her. At first it was more like just patting her back side, but for some reason, I began to really spank her.

I mean my hand stung with each smack and she just whimpered a little as I continued to bring my hand down, first on one cheek, than the other.

Within minutes her back side was crimson red and I could almost feel the heat rising. Finished I told her to get up and go back to her room. As an afterthought I told her to put the choker back on. If she was going to be bad, I figured a little humiliation might help remind her that I was her boss.

As she walked away I looked down at my lap. My slacks were coated with her wetness. I touched the slippery spots and came to a startling realization. She had cum. She actually had an orgasm just from my spanking her. What the hell had I gotten into, I wondered.

Later that evening I was watching the news as she sat gingerly down on the leather sofa by the wall. For perhaps a half hour her head moved from the TV back to me. She wanted to say something but couldn't get up the nerve.

"Max? That lady gave me other things in the box. She said that they were for you to use on me. Do you want to see them?"

I nodded and she went and came back with a small box. Inside was a blindfold, some sort of gag, restraints and two dildos, one with a built in vibrator, the the other with some sort of base on it.

She looked at me with those big blue eyes and asked: "do you want to punish me? We can try them tonight. I mean I want to please you and I know you were angry with me but I want to do whatever you want me to do. Please Max? I'll do anything."

Actually I thought she had been chastised enough but she was almost insisting that I go further. At first I wanted to say no, just forget it, but the way she was looking at me and then down at the box, I gave in.

I'm not into bondage, or role playing but still it might be something new. I had never tried that sort of thing with my wife, but we had discussed it several times. So I told her to take the box and go into my bedroom.

I turned off the TV and lights and followed her. The leather cuffs were a problem because my bed has nowhere to fasten restraints so I attached them to the frame at each corner of the bed. The gag, I discarded as not necessary but I did put the mask over her eyes. Now she lay there, spread eagle and her breasts rose and fell with each breath of anticipation.

I left her there waiting as I went for a drink and got out of my clothes. Perhaps ten minutes later I returned and looked down at her as I finished my scotch. Then I had an idea. I took an ice cube from the glass and leaned over her. Slowly I moved the cold cube around each of her nipples. They began to swell up and she gasped.

Now hard and erect I leaned over and put my warm lips over first one, than the other and sucked them until they became warm. Again I used the ice and repeated my little torment over and over. By now she was moaning.

This may sound crazy but I took another ice cube and dragged it down over her abdomen and ran it over her clit. It too began to swell and become visible. Now I inserted another cube into her pussy. I added another and another before deciding to mount her. Quite frankly I was getting as excited as she was.

For the first minute or so I felt the cold cubes moving around deep inside her. Soon they had melted but the results were amazing. As I slowly moved my dick in and out, she began to strain at the cuffs and her body began to heave up and down and gasped.

"Max? Max, let me finish. Please Max, I'll be good. I'll be a good girl Max. Oh, unh,unh, More! Please go faster, don't stop! Please don't stop."

Actually I had no intention of stopping, but at that moment I changed my mind. If I could keep her right on the edge, yet not let her cum, I'd have the upper hand and be in control.

She seemed to want to be submissive, almost as if she wanted me to take her by force or, at the very least, humiliate her in some way. So I decided to find out just how far I could go.

I watched her body writhe and at the moment she opened her mouth cry out, I pulled out. Her body twisted and turned, heaved up and fell down. She squealed aloud and sobbed. Then lay there gasping for air. I watched and waited before asking.

"Want to cum Heidi? What do you want honey? Want Max to fuck you? Tell me or I'm just going to play with you until you go mad."

"YES, OH YES," she began. Hurt me Max. I'm bad. I want you to punish me. But pleeese let me cum. Oh god I want you to do that. Do something please, Oh god PLEASE Max let me finish for you."

I reached across the bed and took the toy from the box. The Vibrating thing and put it in her cunt, coating it with her slippery wetness and drawing it out, slowly reinserted it but this time into her back side. She took a deep breath and lifted up.

Slowly it move in, stopping only when the base was pressed firmly against the cheeks of her ass. Turning it on I again straddled her and slid my cock deep into her pussy. She moaned and began to oscillate almost in a serpentine waving motion.

I knew I'd let her finish this time but not just once, but again and again until she was totally destroyed. I began to stroke deeper, recklessly plunging my shaft deep into her contracting cunt, as she bounced up to meet my swaying balls. Pat, Pat, Pat,... the sound echoed thru the room as I tried to satisfy her.

Again and again she would sob my name, pausing only to gasp short phrases of words.

"Yeah, oh Ja, Ich Komme, (I'm coming), Oh Max, I can't stop it! It's coming again!"

Over and over she climaxed until she just lay there. I had fought to hold back and succeeded but my balls were aching from the effort. I leaned over her, took off the mask and set her hands free.

She smiled up at me and asked. "Did you finish too Max? I never, ever came that hard before, and my god so much. Max? You didn't cum did you? Give me your cock and let me finish you. Please let me have it."

I looked down and watched as I drew my cock from within her pulsing portal and I drew the vibrator from her ass. She sat up and snatched my cock and thrust it into her mouth. As she had done once before she took it completely and began to swallow.

"Mmmmm, Max. come on baby give it to me. Like last time. Shoot for me. I want it again. Come on baby gimmeee it."

I held still for as long as I could while she alternated sucking and jerking me into her mouth. A man can only last so long, and I was at the end. Her tongue danced up and down its length, pausing to thrust the tip of her tongue into its small slit. Then she would again bob her head up and down until I had to warn her.

"Heidi, I'm gonna lose it! Heidi, take it!"

This time she moved her head back just enough so I was free. She stuck her tongue out and lay the head of my cock on it. Now I could actually watch as the streams of my cum jetting into her waiting mouth. When I was spent, she swallowed and as some escaped her mouth, she stroked the head of my cock across her pursed lips.

I lay next to her and stared at the ceiling. She turned to me and propped her heard up on one hand asked. "Would it be all right if maybe, we invited that lady over to share? You know, Megan. I think it would be wonderful if you and I could share her. I bet we could make her do anything we wanted, if we did it together. Want to?"

And thats another story.