All Comments on 'A Helping Hand Ch. 07'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is one of life's enjoyments

I enjoyed all chapters. First one I read that two different partners put together a storey like this.

Now you must complete your 200 stories and reach that goal you set.

life's enjoyments

peterg55peterg55over 12 years ago
hot

I love this series you are two talented authors

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

My comment is more about the whole collaborated story of A Helping Hand. I had such pleasure in reading this story, and thoroughly enjoyed the way in which the two authors made the chapters flow.

Fantastic job. It almost wasn't erotic, but it was. I must admit I came twice reading this.

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 12 years ago
Unbelievably Fantastic

I have just finished reading the whole series and found it to be incredibly erotic. The writing is first class from both authors and slots(excuse the pun) in very well. I am certainly looking forward to more chapters. Keep UP the good work.

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31about 11 years ago

Thank you for the incredibly erotic series. The writing is first class from both authors!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
confusing

Really enjoyed it for the most part. After I got past the change of persons telling the story. But when you're hard and leaking, a fellow doesn't want to take the time to look up another author.......Love you Many Feathers........but please don't head down this road again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

very good storie9b

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just Wow!!

I can't help saying that over and over as this story gets hotter and hotter!!

DrShankensteinDrShankensteinabout 6 years ago
Change of Agreement

In the early part or the story you wrote:

..........We AGREED to always be free with each other, to never hold back, to be HONEST and OPEN, and to explore every avenue and little alleyway we wished, BUT ALWAYS TOGETHER.............

and

..........and besides, as long as (s)he doesn't do it BEHIND MY BACK, it's fine by me!"

and

..........we'd only try stuff like this if WE BOTH AGREED ON IT, and were both happy with it. That's the only way it can work for us!"

So when did this get changed:

Was Jack in the Sex Shop dressing room? Did he agree to Kay having sex with the shopkeeper? Or was it behind his back?

Did he agree to include his brother in the game ? Or was he manipulated into it?

Agreement doesn't come after the fact, or after manipulation.

Story started out great. I have no problem with a couple exploring their sexuality with others as long as all activities involving others, comes with prior mutual consent. This is how you started the story, then you changed it for shock value.

Just my thoughts.

SkubabillSkubabillover 5 years ago
Fun Stories

I really enjoyed the format you and annavenus69 used. My first thought was that it would not flow well, but I was wrong. You guys intertwined your chapters very well.

Starkeeper713Starkeeper713almost 5 years ago
Sisters

I really enjoyed this series, are you planning to add to it sometime?

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

And then there were four.

I am continually impressed with this story! The use of the different characters perspective is very engaging. I do envy you and AnnaVenus69 your Muses. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous