A Helping Hand Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers

"What?"

"This is a bonus card."

"Bonus card? What's that mean?" I asked.

"Say's that you get to fuck...doggy-style, obviously with Kay here...for five minutes, instead of one!"

"Ah oh!" Linda giggled looking towards me. I glanced towards Kay as she licked her seductive lips.

"Think you can last that long?" she questioned.

"Jack?"

"Don't look at me little brother, you're the one that drew the card, but knowing how nice her pussy feels, I'm willing to take bets you don't last that long."

"Well?" Kay said walking around the table, "whip it out Pete...and don't look so nervous, you really are amongst family you know!"

Ok, I admit it. I'd indulged in secret, private little fantasies about my sister-in-law. I knew that she and Jack had an incredible sex-life. Hell, he was always telling me about it, telling me how fantastic in bed Kay was, not to mention how she gave what he called "A world class blow-job!" So knowing that, I'd had several private little sessions with myself wondering what Kay looked like naked. I'd seen her briefly so, just once when we'd spent the weekend camping and had gone down to the lake after sunset to go skinny-dipping. But that had been the only time, and it had been dark, so I'd not gotten as good a look at her as I'd hoped for. Not until now anyway.

I was nervous, but I was also aroused as hell. The mere thought of actually fucking my own sister-in-law, in front of her sister, as well as my very own brother had the most erotic, most decadent feel to it I could have ever imagined. Even the look on Linda's face spoke volumes, and I actually watched as she dropped her hand down between her legs, petting herself briefly, absentmindedly perhaps as she waited for me to undress and begin fucking her sister.

I'd actually managed to undress without looking directly towards anyone, spotting Kay, now naked as the day she was born, kneeling on the soft grass next to the table, wiggling her ass towards me. "Ready whenever you are!" she said with an additional wiggle. For a moment, it felt like the time I'd competed in gymnastics, going for a medal as I stood at the end of the ramp readying myself to take my vault. On one side stood Jack holding the silly looking sand-timer in his hand, the other...Linda as she actually moved her seat over in order to sit down and watch.

"What if I..."

"Cum?" Kay finished for me. "Then cum...just pull out before you do," she added. "Not that I can get pregnant," (she couldn't) "But...it's fun to watch!" Linda finished for her with a naughty, lewd tone of voice when she said it.

"Gzactly!" Both girls said simultaneously.

I knelt nervously behind Kay, that sweet luscious looking ass of hers beckoning towards me. I glanced once last time towards Jack seeking assurance. He merely smiled, nodding his head, then said: "Ready? Set? GO!"

I felt my cock slide deep inside that wet slippery fuck-tunnel of my sister-in-law. It was heavenly! And as I did, I forgot all about Jack's standing there watching me, though I couldn't help but notice Linda as she placed both legs well up within the chair, spreading her pussy lips a part with her hands, and began to unashamedly masturbate herself as she sat there watching me fucking her sister.

"Oh yeah Petey!" Kay cried out. "Fuck me baby...fuck me! That's it honey, fuck me nice and deep...nice and hard!"

I continued to do so as Jack maneuvered himself over in front of his wife. Ok, so maybe it wasn't part of the game, but for some odd reason, I think the old game had suddenly come to an end, and a brand new one was just beginning. Kay took her husbands cock and began sucking it as I continued fucking her from behind. About that time Linda stood up, wandered over and slid beneath Kay. Before I knew it, she was licking her sister's hot juicy quim from below her as I continued fucking into her from behind.

"Holy fucking shit!" I exclaimed as I watched all of this unfolding before me.

"You can say that again," Jack grinned excitedly. "And...knowing the girls the way I now do...we're just getting started here!"

Jack was right about one thing, there was no way in hell I was going to last the full five minutes, not at this pace anyway. "Fuck! I'm gonna..."

"Cum!" Kay yelled back at me. "Cum Petey...cum!"

Hearing that, Linda reached up, yanking my cock literally out of her sister's cunt. In the next instant she was sucking the life-force out of me, I felt the first jettison of my cream suddenly exploding inside of her sweet precious mouth as she drained me. Likewise, Jack's sudden pleasured cry of release came but a few moments later, and I looked up to see Kay sucking my brother's prick for all she was worth, knowing as she did that he was filling her mouth just as I was busily filling her sister's mouth with my own hot funky spunk.

"Whew!" Kay said a few minutes later. "Well...now that the 'boys' have gotten their rocks off...I'd say it's about time that we did. Don't you Linda?" she said seductively.

"Yeah...I do. So, who gets who?" she asked.

About that time Kay placed their game pieces in her hands, then held them behind her back. "Pick Petey," she told me. "And who ever you pick, we get to lay down on the blanket side by side while you go down on us!"

Either way...I couldn't lose.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers
12