All Comments on 'A Husband's Hospitality'

by RobertYork12

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just tell her the truth

You no longer love or respect her and do not want her as a wife any longer.

She will be much happier witthout you and you don't deserve any happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome!

Your story was very well written and presented. As a bonus, it was smoking hot! Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Grow up, you two!

The story is a fantasy, the website is called Literotica. I don't understand why you are on the "loving wives" area, if you don't like this stuff!!!

Sheesh.

This is a well written story, I can't wait for the sequels, and the wife actually getting shared. Keep up the good work, Robert!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story is relatable to so many men

This is an extremely common fantasy for husbands and the second only to watching their wives with another woman. Thankfully Literotica provides the Loving Wives category for people to share in this fantasy. Unfortunately you also get the very rude few who are either too ignorant to understand that this entire category is devoted to precisely that, sharing wives....or they simply enjoy being complete dicks and have to make some form of asinine comment to compensate for their lack of brain cells. Please, keep writing and sharing stories like this. It was very arousing and it definetly shows that the author is familiar with these desires.

JennyBearJennyBearover 5 years ago
Great stuff@

My husband and I enjoyed it immensely

gordo12gordo12over 5 years ago
Well done

Nice tension. But by giving away the "almost" thing at the start, it kind of wrecked it knowing where it was going. 4*

AnnalovespornAnnalovespornover 5 years ago
Very erotic

I loved it! Thank you☺

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good pacing

I enjoy these fantasies! You write them well. Ignore the jaded and broken commenters. Keep up the work! A writer writes!

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222over 5 years ago
Sexy and exciting...

I enjoyed this naughty tale and would love to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I loved it too! Actually I liked it a real lot !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice

I think most husbands enjoy the fact, or the idea that others find their wives attractive. It is a turn on to know that you have something that others want or that they envy you for. It reinforces the desirability of the wife.

I think a lot of wives like the idea that someone other than their husbands finds them attractive or sexy. No matter how many times the husband tells her how beautiful or sexy she is, she will always think that he is just telling her that because he has to. Some random guy, or a co-worker or friend stroking her ego has to make her feel attractive, desirable and sexy.

The combination of these two attitudes, under the right circumstances, could really set off some great sparks in a marriage. I think that, in most cases, it would not even need to progress to actual sharing or cheating. The idea that it could happen is enough.

Keep up the good work.

Rw43Rw43over 5 years ago
THIS is erotic

Some husbands' stories take a woman from faithful to getting gangbanged in 3 sentences, and we're all supposed to get off on the debauchery. I guess.

Then there's you, who spend 5?? stories describing sexy, flirtatious Nicolette working up the courage just to have marital sex with a guest in the house.

Your way is far more entertaining. Your wife is more alluring. Your literature is more compelling. This journey is titillating.

Command007Command007over 5 years ago
Loved it!

Totally loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
True!

It is true that many husbands like the idea that other men would enjoy sex with their wives and could appreciate the pussy that the husband enjoys all the time. Her pussy is the sweetest and best. The idea that another man would find her just as sexy, hot, and enjoyable is a turn on. Once many years ago, I asked my wife to let an unmarried friend of mine (who I had known since boyhood) fuck her. I did not think he had ever had sex, and I wanted her to be his first, and I knew that if he did, he would love having his dick inside her, and she would have a most unforgettable and hot experience. She thought I was not serious at first. I told her I was serious and would be happy to share her with him. When she asked me if I had ever seen his dick, I knew she was giving it some serious thought. She asked, "What if I enjoy it too much?" I said, "You are supposed to enjoy it. I want you to enjoy it." Her eyes glazed over, she became excited. She asked, "Do you really want me to fuck him? Are you serious?" I said, "Yes! I really am. I want to share you with him. I want your pussy to be his first. I want him to enjoy your big beautiful tits and your tight pussy. I want you to enjoy feeling his dick in you." She blushed all over. Then, she said, "There will be no sharing." I asked, "Are you sure?" She said, "Yes." But, she was so hot. We were staying in a nearby motel. We rushed back to the motel, and she was absolutely drenched between her legs. We ripped our clothes off, and we fucked like never before and went wild thinking about the two of them having hot sex together. She never fucked him, but she often brought him up when we had sex. Or, I would bring him up and mention how she would enjoy fucking his virgin dick. It was a source of excitement that added to our sex life.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
GREAT STORY

Very fun and exciting to read. Didnt want it to end

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very natural for loving couples

This is a great way to becoming a fully shared wife and why not. It has so many benefits for all involved and enhances the couples love making.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A whorewife means there is a cuck in there somewhere.

Jlyn1Jlyn1over 1 year ago

If the cuck had left them alone instead of hovering over them.Their was a better chance she would of fulfilled his fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Honestly I was bored. I never thought anything would happen and it didn’t.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story 5*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous