A Husband's Hospitality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she moved her dark hair out of her face, I could see that she was actually blushing. Her voice trembled when she announced, "Well, we should let our guest get some sleep; he's got to get up for a long drive tomorrow."

"Don't I get a goodnight kiss?" he asked, smiling at her a little aggressively.

"Uhm...sure, she said, still a little shut down. Seeming vulnerable, she looked at me, as if for permission. I nodded my head in approval. Really shy now, she walked up to him awkwardly and kissed him on the cheek.

"Goodnight," she said, rather innocently, turning and quickly rushing toward me at the door. She was so nervous, she kind of pushed me a little backwards, as if motioning us for both to leave together.

"Come on Nicolette," I said, playfully turning her around toward him. "Where's your hospitality? Doesn't our young house guest deserve a real goodnight kiss?" I asked, a little forcefully, like Chris' first request for a kiss.

I heard her breathing hard. The way she folded her arms up seemed like she was trying to hold herself together, containing her own desire of what she wanted to do, or have done, to her.

"Fine," she said, as if it were a chore she'd been asked to do a little against her will. Maybe she didn't want to show us just how excited she was right now, or admit to herself how much this had become her fantasy too. Watching her, and knowing her like I did, I think she ultimately was afraid of allowing her own desire to take over. She just sort of stomped up to him, with this let's get it over with kind of attitude. Kneeling down, she did kiss him on the lips for a few seconds, but that was it. "Goodnight," she said, more sure of her resolve to stop things from going further this time.

Of course it was exciting for me, but also a real let down, since I got a strong sense now that she was letting us both know that this was indeed as far as she'd ever go.

***

You'd think with so much flirtation that once we were both in bed I would immediately try to initiate sex, but she seemed very shut down at this point. She said that she was really tired, and asked me to get up and turn the hallway light on for our guest, just in case he needs to get up and use the bathroom at night. Settling back beside her, we discussed our plans tomorrow, and caught up a little on the news and texts on our phones. I tried just reaching over to hold her, hoping to sense if there was any way she'd be into me right now, but she gave me a quick kiss and said goodnight as she turned over.

Despite sending so many signals throughout our evening with Chris, I knew all too well how much she hated the idea of having sex with someone, especially a visitor, in our home. Even when my parents visited for a long stretch, I had to wait for them to be out on the town for any chance with her. Sure, she loved flirting with Chris and getting him looking at her, but actual sex was incredibly private for her. She'd never be okay with someone hearing us, much less seeing us, through the crack in our door that didn't quite close. I almost gave up on the idea, and thought about going to the bathroom to jerk off. But as I kept replaying all that had happened tonight, I felt another wave of incredible desire. On some level she had to be feeling it too. I wasn't sure if she'd fallen asleep, since she was moving around, restless like she couldn't quite get comfortable. When I replayed her letting Chris see so much of her, and even touch her like he did in the guest room, I reached first to her stomach, then up her shirt. Thankfully she didn't stop me, and I could feel her heart beating really fast. Not only was she completely awake like me, she was filled with as much desire.

Thanks to all her flirtation with the hot young guy, I now had a wife who'd been through a few hours of incredible foreplay. I knew how much she was thinking of him touching her, and I was too, so we were back together with my big fantasy. By the time I reached down her pink shorts and into the beige panties where he'd started to feel her, I knew by how wet she was just how much she wanted him. She started aggressively grinding on my fingers, which she never does. It's like we picked up where he'd left off, with his hand between her legs. She came even before I got her underwear off, actually moaning pretty loudly, not caring if she woke him up.

When I was inside her she was a lot more responsive than usual. She actually wanted to fuck me back, pulling me into her with her legs. She's usually really submissive, just lying with her eyes closed and letting me give it to her, as long as I don't cross her boundaries. Watching her face from the hall light through the crack in our door, I really started imagining it was him on top of her. I knew she was too, so I started to put myself in his place, feeling more confident about what I wanted to do with her. Sure, she'd only gone so far with her flirtation. At this point, though, she couldn't contain her own desire or just walk away from what she herself had started.

I'd once read an erotic story where the husband wrote about putting his thumb up to his wife's mouth as he made love to her. He considered it a kind of test as to whether she'd be willing to suck a guy off while he was inside her, or at least be willing to entertain such a fantasy. Once in the heat of passion I tried putting my thumb to her lips, then into her mouth. She got really upset, actually biting my thumb as she pushed me off of her, yelling, "Don't fucking try that perverted stuff with me!" I had bite marks on my thumb, and the pain lingered for a week.

In this moment I was so turned on that I really didn't care about the consequences. Re-testing her boundaries, I put my thumb to her lip. She started licking it, in circles, then letting me put it fully into her mouth. At that moment I heard Chris' door open across the hall. "Damn!" I thought. "Knowing he's awake is going to completely shut her down!" She must have heard him getting up too, since we have an old house with heavy doors that creak (and like our bedroom door, won't fully close). Thankfully, she kept going. She even started sucking on my thumb.

Though of course without saying it, we both were aware that our house guest had left his room. It was quiet between us, except for the heavy breathing and the sound of her sucking my thumb, so we listened for his return to his room. I didn't hear him close his door again, nor did I hear him walk on our creaking wood floors to the bathroom. He had to have heard us having sex and come out to watch. Despite her being aware of this fact as much as me, she thankfully didn't pull back. She actually got even more adventurous, for the first time in probably over 10 years opening her eyes to look at me watching her suck my thumb. Then, confirming what we both already knew, she glanced toward the door, subtly acknowledging him there before quickly closing her eyes again.

Since she'd already opened up so much more sexually than usual, really more than ever before, I thought about taking things further. Partly because she's so reserved, I've always wanted to make her uncomfortable with dirty talk, especially about anything she would never want openly addressed. But like the thumb in her mouth and even simply the idea of having sex with others in the house, she'd made any kind of talking about sex in bed strictly off limits. I felt compelled to risk it now, so I whispered, loud enough for him to hear, "I know you wish your young musician friend was in here, fucking your married pussy." She didn't answer, but she didn't ask me to stop. I could tell it secretly turned her on, since she started sucking my thumb even harder. "You want to suck him like this while I'm fucking you?" She started to moan. "You want me to watch you sucking and fucking him like this, don't you?"

Knowing that she knew she was being watched, I really felt like Chris and I were really sharing her. Ironically, as her husband who had complete possession of her body, I was still jealous of him. He was getting to watch her having sex in her marriage bed, which is what I wanted. Sure, it wasn't the perfect situation, but it was the hottest sex I've ever had with her, or most likely ever will. More than just tempting me with my sharing fantasy, I suddenly felt like she'd given me permission to take control with her in ways I always want to but that she won't allow. I never get to order her around with sex, like with commands, since she says it's too demeaning to her personally and to women in general. The same goes for spankings. She even has to say when she gets to cover up with the sheets or leave her top on.

With his eyes on her now, I forcefully whispered, "Get on your knees, Nicolette." She did it right away. "No, turn around, and face this way, so your ass is to the door." I knew that she was aware what this meant: I was asking her to position herself so he could watch her like this. Without outright saying it, I wanted her to feel how much I was willing to give her to him. She stopped for a second, as if she was again a little too afraid of taking it further. Instead of letting her dictate how far she goes, this time I owned my authority. "Turn around." I said it louder, in a normal speaking voice. She did what I said, and I quickly told her, "Bring your ass up in the air now...yeah like that...and open your legs a little." I could hear him breathing hard at this point, sure that he was jerking off to my wife. "You like showing us your ass, don't you?" I said. She kept silent, but stayed there just like I'd asked her to, completely submissive for me, and him. Then I started spanking her. "You play like you're reserved and innocent, but we both know you're a bad girl." I loved that by "both" I could mean me and her, or me and Chris. I spanked her slow at first, then a little faster, and harder. The thought of exposing her so much to him made me want to spank and fuck her harder than I'd ever imagined. As soon as I was inside her in this position, still talking dirty to her by saying, "Come on, admit you're a bad girl," she yelled out as she came, "Yes! Oh God. Fuck!"

Close to coming myself and wanting to hold off a little more, I made her get on her back one more time. I went down on her, opening her legs and rubbing my fingers in her as I moved her over a little more so he could fully see. I also fingered her ass at the same time, fantasizing about both of us being inside her. In a few minutes she came again on my tongue and fingers, and then I was back inside her. Hearing him breathing hard just outside our door, I pulled her shirt up and held her arms down forcefully, something I always imagined I'd do for the guy who would have sex with her as I watched. I finally came, and I know he did too. Once we settled into bed with the covers over us, I heard him walk toward the bathroom, surely to clean himself off.

***

In the morning, instead of continued sexual intrigue, things really went back to normal. Instead of feeling disappointed because I wanted more of what we had last night, I actually found it a greater turn on that she woke up in her typical mom and wife mode. She took a shower, and came down to meet Chris and I in her robe, but without even fixing her hair or putting on make-up.

Sure she looks great this natural, and of course the thought of her bare, just cleaned body under the robe instantly turned me on, and him too I'm sure, especially after everything from last night. But as she had us sit at the kitchen table and made us chocolate chip pancakes, her acting as if nothing unusual had happened between the three of us made things even sexier.

Since she'd gone so far with getting us both wanting her, it's like she could now relax and not try so hard. Just offering to bring Chris more coffee got him fixated on watching her walk with his cup to the counter. When she asked him if he wanted more pancakes and he said he had already eaten too many, she teased him, but in this really maternal way. "You're too thin, kid, you should eat more," she said, as she reached down to pat his flat stomach. Though so innocent compared to all that she'd done last night, even this smallest gesture of attention to him started turning me on again. Based on how he kept watching her as she picked up our plates and put them in the dishwasher, I'm sure he was in the same place as me.

We said goodbye to him at the door. My wife gave him a friendly but rather reserved hug, telling him, "I hope you come again soon." He looked her hard in the eyes, then up and down. "I hope I do too. It was really great seeing you. Actually, it was amazing seeing you, Nicolette." He walked to his car, threw his guitar and backpack in the backseat, then drove away.

Just as with him this morning, for the rest of the day and for our lives ever since she's carried on with me as if nothing had ever happened. Of course her having taken me so close to my sharing fantasy keeps me wanting her now more than ever.

12