All Comments on 'A Jaded Gift'

by AutumnWriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 17 years ago
Simply superb!!!

AutumnWriter this was simply superb! A story well told and, unlike many others on LITEROTICA, having just the right balance love, sex and romance to make it a masterpiece. There is so much that I could be say about this clever tale but any further comments would be truly superfluous. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for sharing that story, it wasn't the typical business man cheats on his clueless wife while on a business trip. It lets you think that, but it makes it an even more wonderful story when you find out it's not.

MetzovMetzovabout 17 years ago
Damn you!

You had me going longer then I like to admit, And it would have been longer if I didn't keep thinking "This just isn't the type of story he writes"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Twist

Loved the twist!! Hot story and a great deal of thought behind it. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Simply Outstanding!

I loved your story. The story was very hot and erotic without being 'trashy'. The build up to the climax was fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome!

I absolutely love the story! I did figure it out about halfway through, but it was still definitely worth the read. To be fair though, I'm really analytical :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
the thrill isn't gone

the chance to feel and experience at that level, priceless.

masked_authormasked_authorabout 14 years ago
Fantasticly executed.

The story is very hot, and while reading it, I was enjoying it although throughout I had the feeling of distaste for both characters cheating on their spouses. The twist at the end was fabulous though, and pulled the story together to create a well-rounded masterpiece. Congratulations on a wonderful piece of work, I truly enjoyed it!

Dancewithme2Dancewithme2over 10 years ago
Magnificent scenes

The writing was magnificent: the opening encounter with the window show, the bar scene when she makes her move, legs & skirt, the laugh a la Lauren Bacall, and the scene where she is wearing and speaking of what the silk is doing to her.....out of this world beautiful.....

firemanlitfiremanlitover 5 years ago

a story of love and lust. I was hoping for a ending just as it happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous