All Comments on 'A Life Changing Ring Ch. 02'

by tastycandy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well it's definitely a different style of a ring of power story. I don't honestly know how this kind of story would go. But at least you are writing a unique story.

Fatlad77Fatlad77over 5 years ago
Plaque victim?

I know you wanted it to be plague victim but for editing errors, the thing is though small grammatical errors like that can send you off at a tangent when reading, so instead of taking more notice of your story I was sat thinking about someone dying from tooth decay.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 5 years ago

Like Fatlad77, I was surprised to learn of Irish folks dying of PLAQUE instead of PLAGUE. Perhaps it was a PLAQUE PLAGUE!? (To be fair, people DO die from PLAQUE - in the heart...

Regardless of the above, I'm enjoying the tale so far, and am likely to read upcoming chapters (longer ones, please).

-Rei

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Has potential, but too short. Better to write more and have longer chapters before you release them.

patwhite1970patwhite1970over 5 years ago
Chapters

Nice story. I think you should make the chapters longer. NJ ut nicely done. Keep up the good work

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 5 years ago
This is a lot of setup..

But it is nice for him that it is all laid out for him at the start, instead of having to stumble around and discover it for himself. Now for the rest of the story.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

I think this is a decent start for a story. Looking forward to seeing where you're going with this. Too bad the ring won't protect his health or give him an extended lifespan.

The_PedantThe_Pedantover 5 years ago
@Fatlad77

Talking of grammar - "I was sat thinking".........should read - "I was sitting thinking". ;-)

HappyPrickHappyPrickover 5 years ago
I

Hope you can get to the GOOD PARTS SOON!!!!!

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 5 years ago
@The_Pedant

"I was sat thinking" - It's apparently a British/UK thing. I have seen it often. Same with "stood" ("She was stood by the gate" instead of "She was standing by the gate" or "She stood by the gate")

Fatlad77Fatlad77over 5 years ago
@The_Pendant

Thank you for your pedantic response to my comment. The way I wrote the said comment is perfectly acceptable in the UK. Please remember you speak English I do not speak American.

gpetagpetaabout 3 years ago

The ring gives you the ability to enter other people's bodies. Yes let's give a try

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good explanation. The story is growing on me. Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertastycandy@tastycandy
I'm just a simple wife and mother who wanted to spice up her marriage. My husband and I found this site during one of our many voyages through the pornoverse. I have always wanted to be a writer but never really had the talent to write professionally so after finding this site...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES