All Comments on 'A Little from My Sister'

by Art

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great beginning

Great beginning. Not so good ending. Too abrupt. Just like the last three pages were removed. The story was so beautiful, it deserved a slow let down at the end, with everything neatly tied up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It could happen

Hey Art--

Good story,,,very realistic. "It could happen". My only criticism is the same as the other guy's-it ended abruptly, like you just got tired or writing. Anyway, very good, much better than anything I could have written.

X S sexX S sexabout 19 years ago
It could happen

Hey Art--

Good story,,,very realistic. "It could happen". My only criticism is the same as the other guy's-it ended abruptly, like you just got tired or writing. Anyway, very good, much better than anything I could have written.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
This one was a good one!

Great story! You did a good job with it, and was very believeable! It showed to exploring teenagers and it was hot! Reminds me when I was young and exploring sex.

Thanks for the read!

Sexmate

tinman69stinman69sabout 19 years ago
Great story!!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, for a couple of reason. The first being, that it was a story about some common, everyday people, not some "poor little rich kids" with nothing else to do. And second, because it was so real, so do-able, so....matter-of-fact. It just seemed plausible.

But I do have one real problem with the story. Not once in the story did either of them kiss the other or tell the other that they loved them. I just can't see this happening without some love and some kissing going on!!

Otther than that, I loved it!!

Good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wonderful

wonderful, totally beautiful story in which each step along the way was logical. if there is no plan to have children, why not fuck? some insipid bible, written from hundreds of years ofhanded down myths, should not mean anything. not only did i feel for the people, the grammar and punbctuation were perfect a fairly rare think for literotica. no, i dont have a sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well Done

I have to agree with the other comment abut no show of love and affection. Also, way didn't bro touch or cemment to her reguarding her beautiful tits? The bathing two or three times a week was a bit gross! Still, I have to say that the story was hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
With my sister

It was a good length for me, and moved along believably.

Yeah, they could have expressed some love. And yeah, anal is nasty...

Very well written - thank you.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story

I thought this was one of the best submissions I have read in a long time. It read just so smoothly and beautifully. This was a truly wonderful incest story. Keep up the great work and post more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It was a bit long winded and I would guess .......

pretty realistic of what might actually happen if siblings started fucking.

The anal might also be realistic but is a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good but

good story but the endding was lame you never said if the parents found out and like so many others said there was no kissing or love between them also you have to wonder what kind of readers you have especially when the reader from "OKLAHOMA" can't even spell his home states name right

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so-so

the story was ok but disapointing. the tag line says ADULT siblings that means over 20's not teens you should have listed it as teen siblings not adult. not to many honest opinions on this site mainly kiss ass opinions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

fucking wow u guys are fucked in the head

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what a waste of time

what is the point of posting less than half a story? there was very little background and very little character development a rush to sex and no end. this reads like a four chapter book that has the first third and fourth chapters missing. time to get off your lazy ass and finish it or get a ghost writer to do it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Better than Many

This was good. Nice idea, ordinary teens, not exaggerated sex models. Could have used some kissing and emotion. Like how they still do it while in college, could be a great life long love between the two. Some say that you ended you writing too abruptly, I say better that then those writers who go on and on. Give us some more of their lives, keep it happy and not long winded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderly Written!

Great description for each others thoughts and movements. Pace was very good without rushing to the sex act. Lets the reader develop their own mental image of being there - watching. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wait, what?

I got to the point where they decided to have sex and...stopped.

Her - 'Other kids are having sex.'

Him - 'Oh. Shall we?'

Her - 'I suppose we can.'

Good grief, I am surprised they didn't consult their diaries to see if they could fit it in to their busy schedules! The spelling and punctuation worked, as far as I could see, but the lack of emotional and the casual bombshell just didn't work for me.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 3 years ago

Can't believe they let such dull witted people get on here. I loved it!!! It fills in a lot of holes about their past and shows the ubiquitous fumbling of two young people exploring sex and sexuality. A+ read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yuck - The Smell!

They showered 2 or 3 times per week and they went 69 after school? She would have stunk beyond words.

Midnight87Midnight8714 days ago

Personally, I hate "Chapters" and long stories. So it can really be hard to find something in here that is short and to the point. Erotica is not a genre I read at all, I never read anything Spicer than Bridgerton which is a romance series with some mild sex scenes.

Erotica only serves one purpose for me... its material for when I need a little help to climax. So I really hate having to scroll through searching for the sex. For example, this story could have started with line "I took in a few more seconds of this fantastic and unexpected view" and then a brief description of the body plus a very brief mention of the relationship since this is the incest category, and then long well detailed sex.

Video porn is just too disgusting with all the cock sucking and slurping noises, and skip to the actual sex part and skip all the story stuff at the beginning.

I am much happier not being sexually active myself, but that doesn't mean I don't get horny from time to time and need something to get me going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous