All Comments on 'A Little Night Music'

by stevie3624

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved Your Story!

Write more - let her have his baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very good

More, more, It's so hot and very good.

Love the romans. You mast writte more.

You are a very good writter.

welder4059welder4059almost 18 years ago
Like you'r store

Very good writting.

You need to write more

of these story

silverace1silverace1almost 18 years ago
Fantastic!!

I loved the story as one who has had cravings for older women all my life. Now, as I reach the later years in my own life, I still find those women who have lived more than I to be sensuous and loving more than younger women. However, your story brought back my own experiences with younger partners and the joy and excitment that it brings. Please let us see more - did she have his baby and take it to a level of a lactation story as well (sharing his mother's milk with the babe)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow

your writing kept me reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A hot story

Well written, well told. A great story of the love between a mother and her son which just kept me reading.

I'd like to read more so over to you ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful story

Wonderful, hot story. I look forward to reading new stories on M/s incest. Congratulations! Best regards, Jorge Gonzalez

Fermenal1Fermenal1over 17 years ago
hot hot hot

hot story i wish it have a couple part in which grace has pregnant keep writing you are a terrific writer thumbs up¡¡¡

rahulranbirrahulranbirover 17 years ago
A love for mother

Good story, keep it up.

SephroniaSephroniaalmost 16 years ago
Great Job!

Keep up the good work! I would love to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One of the best

stories I've read here. Well done...VERY well done!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
A romantic and touching story.

And it has some the the more detailed and lengthy sex scenes that I have ever read. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great story from a great writer

Danny's mother is just as eager to get fucked by her big strong boy and his big stiff prick as Danny's eager to do it to his mom. His mother tells him she is now his wife and her son is now her husband. That is just so cool. Whatever shreds of inhibition there were are now abolished. Danny's got unlimited access to his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs that he was born from. Whenever he feels the slightest urge, he pushes his mother up against the wall, or bends her over the kitchen counter, or climbs on top of her in bed--and sticks his fat prick up her mommy-cunt, up to his balls. His mother can't live without her boy's stiff young prick stuffing and stretching the cunt he came out of. He pounds his mother's wifely cunt like a wild man, finally unloading his balls and shooting his mom a great big twatful of his creamy semen. Real soon Danny'll be fucking a baby up his mother's twat. Isn't that what a husband does to his wife?

writerjabwriterjabover 10 years ago
Think you're hung up on the word FUCK

If these two really love each other, mom wouldn't constantly be telling her son to fuck her, she would also want him to make love to her. Fairly good tale, I'd like to recommend not using the same verbs to describe things that happen one and the other. I see that a fair amount in here. Get a thesaurus out online and switch to other words. You also got in a habit there for a while where the characters said the same word or phrase two or three times in a row. Reminded me of "Blazing Saddles" of all things. Not too sure why you did that.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

It's funny, there are a lot of underdeveloped stories on this site. I think this one suffers from the opposite, too many details. I did like Grace wearing a full bridal outfit, although they didn't have a ceremony. I feel that sex stories should have it as the central focus and narrative thread. But having said that, the progression between them rang true. I would tighten up your writing a bit though, some of it was a little awkward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5

for your efforet and for making the asshole annony yell!! YELL!!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Oh my!

Another wonderful story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very nice story

I do get sick of anal, i'm not gay. I hate BDSM. it's NOT erotic...4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Last paragraph say's it all......! A very good, well written, story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Sorry I only give a great 5 star story 3 stars

With gay anal sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous