A Lonely Mom, a Horny Son, and Xmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight, Mom."

As soon as he climbed in bed beside her, with his eyes having already adjusted to the darkness, he could see the sexy silhouette of her shapely body. Ready to impale her with his erect, pajama clad cock from behind, as his pretense and his excuse to sexually assault her, he moved closer to her to cuddle her and spoon her. His sexual fantasy come true, with this his best Christmas ever, he couldn't believe he was in bed with his MILF of a mother.

With her nightgown flared out and having so very much excess material, his body rested on her nightgown. Then, when pulled up her covers and rolled over on her side, her nightgown remained beneath him while opening wide and as wide as it did when she caught it in her vanity drawer. Tempted to turn on the light, he wanted to see his mother's naked tits and pussy again.

'My mother is naked,' he thought. 'I'm in bed with my naked mother. I can't believe I'm sleeping with my naked mother.'

Tempted to reach out his horny hand and touch his naked mother, he didn't dare. He didn't want her to know that her nightgown had pulled wide open again and she was naked. Biding his time, he needed to wait for the right moment. The last thing he wanted was for her to fix her nightgown and pull it closed. He'd rather she left her nightgown wide open. He'd rather her beautiful body remain nakedly exposed.

As soon as she fell asleep, he'd be not only hold her, hug her, cuddle, and spoon her but also, he'd hopefully have sex with her naked body. As soon as she fell asleep, he'd touch her, feel her, fondle her, and grope her where a son should never touch, feel, fondle, and grope his mother's naked body. As soon as she fell asleep, hopefully, he'd fuck her naked body from behind.

Again, but fighting the urge, he was tempted to turn on the light to see his mother's naked ass, tits, and pussy. Only, not wanting to disturb his mother from sleeping, he didn't dare. Even though he'd love to see what he was touching and feeling, he was there not for sex but to help his mother get a good night's sleep. The last thing he wanted was for her to prematurely evict him from her bed and from her bedroom.

Yet, unable to help himself, he peeked beneath the covers to see what he could see of his mother. Only, unable to see anything, it was too dark. When he climbed into bed, with him on her nightgown, he couldn't have planned his move any better. With her nightgown pulled back over her left, naked thigh, if it wasn't so dark, the entire left side of his mother's naked body would be exposed to his horny eyes. If it wasn't so dark, while peeking beneath her covers, he'd see her naked tits, ass, and pussy.

Instead, listening to his mother breathing and hopefully sleeping, biding his time for the right moment, he waited. He couldn't wait for his horny hands to explore her nearly, naked body. He couldn't wait to feel her big, naked tits, her shapely, naked ass, and finger her blonde trimmed, naked pussy. Resplendent in her sexy nightgown, she was all there for him to ogle, touch, feel, fondle, and grope. He only wished he had a flashlight. He couldn't wait for her to fall asleep so that he could touch her and feel her where a son should never touch and feel his mother.

# # #

The accidental sight of his naked mother when he first entered her bedroom hardened his cock. Nervously embarrassed and not wanting to impale his mother's ass with his stiff, pajama clad prick just yet, barely touching her, he didn't know what to do with his arm and hand. Afraid to touch his nearly naked mother, he kept his arm to himself while allowing his hand to rest on his leg. Afraid to touch her naked skin, not wanting her to know that she was as nakedly exposed as she was, he didn't want her to close her nightgown.

"Anthony," she said.

She surprised him that she was still awake. As if he was a prairie dog popping out of a hole in the ground, he popped his head up to see if he could see any more of his mother. As if she was a shy virgin on her wedding night, she was already hidden beneath the covers. His cue to turn on the bedroom light when she called him but, even though he wanted to turn on the light, he didn't dare.

"Yes, Mom," he said.

Eager to touch her, feel her, and have sex with her while she was sleeping, he was disappointed that she was still awake and wasn't already sleeping. She laughed while moving her ass closer to him. She wiggled her nightgown clad ass into his pajama clad cock as if she was humping her dildo.

"I'm not contagious. Don't be afraid to hold me and touch me. That's why you're here," she said. "I won't bite."

'Touch her? She wants me to touch her. Yet, what does she mean by touching her,' he thought? 'Is she giving me her permission to touch her where I want to touch her? I'd love to touch, feel, and squeeze her naked ass. I'd love to touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts. I'd love to finger my mother's pussy but I don't think that's what she meant by touching her,' he thought.

With the left side of her nightgown wide open, when he put his arm around her slim waist and pulled himself closer by holding onto her nearly, naked body, his hand was now inside of her nightgown. When he held her in that way, touching her bare skin while waiting for her to slap his hand away, it surprised him to feel her toned, naked stomach. As sexually excited feeling her naked stomach as he imagined he'd be sexually excited feeling her naked breasts, her naked ass, and/or her naked pussy, he couldn't believe he was holding his mother in such a sexually intimate way.

'With me touching my mother's bare skin, obviously, she doesn't care that her nightgown is wide open. I don't believe this. I'm in bed with my nearly, naked mother. My Mom is practically naked and she wants me to hold her and touch her,' he thought while afraid to move his hand for fear that she'd slap his hand away and ask him to leave.

With her not making a move to close her nightgown, even though she obviously now knew by the feel of his hand on her naked skin that her nightgown was wide open, she surprised him with her immoral immodesty. His horny hand was mere inches away from touching the bottom of her breasts. His hand was mere inches away from touching the top of her pubic hair. Whether he moved his hand up or down, he'd be touching his mother where he never thought he'd ever be touching his mother. Whether he moved his hand up or down, he'd be touching nirvana.

Something he was so very enamored with, he was so tempted to reach up and touch her breasts, feel her breasts, and cup her breasts while fingering her nipples. Yet, again, biding his time, not wanting to prematurely ruin his chances of having sex with her, he needed to wait until his mother fell asleep before he sexually assaulted her. Not wanting to hump his mother's ass and give himself more of an erection than he already had, he moved away from her to allow only his thighs to come in contact with her hips.

"You feel different than I thought you'd feel," he said daring herself to draw her attention to her nakedness.

Without turning her body, she turned her head to him on her pillow.

"I do? What do you mean? How do I feel different than you thought I'd feel," she asked?

As if reaching for something beneath his car seat, he slowly ran his hand down along her stomach and stopped when his fingertips touched the top of her pubic hair. As if butting up against electrified, barbed wire, afraid to move his fingertips any lower, he stopped. Afraid to finger her pubic hair, he couldn't believe he was only mere inches touching, feeling, and fingering his mother's naked cunt. He so wanted to finger his mother's pussy. He needed to know if she was as wet as he was hard.

As if trying to steal money from her purse, he stealthily reached his hand down a little lower. Lower and lower, he gradually moved his hand down until his fingertips touched the top of her pubic hair. He couldn't believe he was touching his mother's pubic hair. Hard for him to wrap his horny brain around, and harder for him to resist, in the way that he wanted to feel his mother's naked tits, he so wanted to finger his mother's pussy.

He wondered how much lower she'd allow him to move his fingers before she stopped him. Maybe she was as sexually attracted to him as much as he was sexually attracted to her. Maybe she wanted and needed sex as much as much as he wanted and needed sex. Maybe she wanted him to masturbate her as much as he wanted to masturbate her. Maybe she wanted and needed to cum as much as he wanted and needed to cum.

Again, waiting for her to swat his horny hand away and close her nightgown, as if encouraging him to touch her and feel her naked body, she didn't push him away. Instead, as if giving him a reverse hump, she moved and wiggled herself closer against him. When she moved closer, his hand fell lower. With the heel of his hand resting on her pussy mound, he couldn't believe his mother allowed him to touch her in such a sexual way. If he lowered his fingers, he'd be fingering her pussy slit.

Nonetheless, not making his incestuous move until she was sleeping, slowly and ever so delicately, as if touching her eyebrows, he played with the top of his mother's blonde, trimmed, pubic hair. Again, he wondered again how far down she'd allow him to touch her before stopping him. With her pussy slit mere inches away from his long fingers, he'd love to cup his mother's cunt before splitting her slit with his fingers. Ready to masturbate her, he'd love to rub her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. Again, he wondered if she was as wet for him as he was hard for her.

"You feel younger and firmer that I thought you'd feel," he said.

For fear of being banned from her bed, he wished he could feel more of her. He wished he could feel her big tits, finger her erect nipples, and her squeeze her shapely ass. He wished he could feel all of her. He wished he could fingerfuck her pussy. Curious what she sounded like and looked like cumming, he wished he could masturbate his mother. He wished he could have sex with his MILF of a mother.

"I exercise and watch what I eat," she said with a laugh. "Thank you for your backhanded compliment," she said with another laugh. "I'm glad that gravity and aging hasn't had its way with my body yet."

With him already sexually excited, unable to help himself while hoping to sexually arouse her, he wanted to shower his mother with sexually, inappropriate compliments. Now that he was in bed with her, he wondered what she'd say if he confessed how he sexually felt about her. Instead of just sleeping with her, holding her, cuddling her, spooning her, and comforting her, he wondered what she'd do if he tried to sexually seduce her. He wondered if she'd have sex with him in the way that he wanted to have sex with her.

Maybe she was the type of woman who needed to be forced. Maybe it turned her on for him to strip her naked and have his wicked, sexual way with her. He wondered if that's what his father did. Maybe his mother enjoyed being slapped around while being taken by force. Only, he couldn't do that to his mother. He loved her too much to hurt her.

"Sorry, Mom. I didn't mean that in the way that it sounded," said Anthony.

She laughed a melodious laugh. He loved his mother's laugh. He loved her voice. He loved her walk when she wiggled her shapely ass and bounced her breasts. He loved her blonde hair, her bright, blue eyes, and her pretty face. He loved everything about his mother.

"Since we're in bed together and since you're playing with my pubic hair," she said laughing again. "Call me Samantha or Sam instead of Mom. This is awkward enough without you reminding me that I'm your mother and you're my son. If you don't mind, I'd prefer to pretend that we're a man and a woman, someone you picked up at a bar and asked home. I'd even prefer to pretend that we're husband and wife, instead of mother and son," she said shocking him. "I'd rather pretend that you're your father and I'm your obedient wife."

'Obedient wife? My mother wants to roll play that I'm her husband. What did she mean by that? Does she mean sex? Moreover, does she enjoy being dominated? I'd love to dominate my mother,' he thought. 'I'd love to strip her naked, tie her to my bed, and have my wicked sexual way with her naked body. I'd love to command her to suck my cock.'

He so wanted to slide a slow finger across his mother's red, full lips but afraid to startle her and not wanting to make his sexual intentions known, he didn't dare.

'Suck my prick, Mom. Blow me,' he imagined ordering his mother to blow him while slapping her naked ass.

Yet, again, he imagined his mother taking his stiff prick in her soft hand before taking him in her warm, wet mouth.

'I'd love to command her to fuck me,' he thought. 'Fuck me, Mom. I need to cum in your cunt,' he imagined saying to her.

She said it again. She wanted to pretend that he's her ex-husband. He relished the thought of pretending that he's his father and she's his wife instead of his mother. He wondered what rights were included with pretending that they were married. Maybe, she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her. Maybe, she's as horny for him as he's horny for her. He'd love for them to be on the same sexual, page while roll playing this incestuous game.

# # #

By her wanting to pretend that he was his father, was she giving him permission to sexually touch her and feel her? Was she giving him permission to have sex with her? Ready to test the water, he was ready to masturbate his mother. He so wanted to rub her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. Again, he wondered what she sounded like and looked like when having a sexual orgasm. Again, curious if she was as wet as he was hard, he so wanted to finger his mother's cunt but he was afraid to prematurely touch her in such a sexually, inappropriate way.

Yet, unable to hide his sexual intentions, he felt embarrassed that his mother now knew that he wasn't there to help her to sleep. He wasn't there just to hold her, hug her, cuddle her, comfort her, and spoon her. He was there for sex.

He wanted sex, incestuous sex, and he felt embarrassed that his mother now knew that he wanted her in such a forbidden, sexual way. In the way that he wanted to fingerfuck her pussy while licking her pussy, he wanted her to stroke his cock while she sucked his cock. In the way that he wanted to cum in her mouth, he wanted to cum in her cunt too. In the way that he wanted to make slow and sensual love to his mother, he wanted to fuck her hard and fast.

"Okay, Samantha," he said moving his fingers away from her pubic hair. "I can do that."

Now what? Sticking to his original plan, he'd wait until she fell asleep. Then, while she lay sleeping, he'd touch her, feel her, and fondle her in all the places where a son should never touch, feel, and fondle his mother. While she lay sleeping, he'd hopefully have forbidden sex with his mother. While she lay sleeping, he'd hopefully fuck his mother. While she lay sleeping, moving his prick to her sleeping lips, maybe she'd blow him.

If he awakened her and she asked him to leave her bedroom, he'd retire to his room to masturbate over all that he saw, touched, felt, and fondled of his mother. At least, as soon as he walked in her room, with her nightgown getting caught on her vanity drawer, he saw her naked. At least, with her sleeping in the same bed beside him, as soon as she fell asleep, he'd get to touch her and feel her. Just when he was about to concede defeat, she shocked him with what she said next.

"You needn't move your fingers, Anthony. That felt relaxing what you were doing. Strangely familiar, like father like son, your father used to touch me in that relaxing way. He did the same thing with his fingertips," she said taking his hand by his wrist and moving it to where it was before, only a little bit lower. "Soothingly familiar, I enjoyed having him play with my pubic hair."

He wondered if his mother was playing him and daring him to see how far he'd go in having sex with his mother. He wondered if she was sexually teasing him and incestuously enticing him. He wondered if she was sexually seducing him in the way that he wanted to sexually seduce her. He wondered if she wanted him to masturbate her. If she was any other woman, he'd already be having sex with her.

"Okay," he said with his fingertips touching his mother's pubic hair again.

He returned his hand to where it was before. He toyed with her blonde, pubic hair as if was about to give her a bikini wax. Never in a million-years did he think he'd be playing with his mother's pubic hair.

"I'm cold," she said. "Move closer to me to keep me warm, Anthony," she said moving her buttocks tightly against his already swollen, pajama clad cock.

When she moved like that and wiggled her ass against his erection, he imagined fucking his mother from behind. He imagined humping her fast and humping her hard while cupping her big tits in the palm of his hands and fingering her erect nipples with his fingers. When she moved like that and pressed herself against him, his fingers moved lower with her. Now, instead of touching her pubic hair with his fingertips, nearly cupping her cunt, he had a whole handful of her pubic hair.

With the heel of his hand resting on her pussy mound again, his fingers were just above her pussy slit. When she moved like that, the bottom of her naked breasts rested on his forearm, his wrist, and on the back of his hand. He couldn't believe his mother's naked breasts rested on his forearm, wrist, and hand. Already more than he expected to happen after seeing his mother naked, now with her buttocks pressed tightly against him, with his fingertips touching her pussy slit, she rested her big, naked breasts on his forearm, wrist, and hand.

Without even turning, touching, and feeling her breasts with his upraised hand, he could feel how soft, how firm, and how heavy her breasts were. His mother had big, D cup breasts. Having already seen them when he walked in her bedroom, he couldn't believe how sexually excited he was just by spooning his mother while supporting her breasts with his arm as his hand rested on her pussy mound. So wanting to touch and feel her big breasts, he didn't know how much longer he could control himself from having his wicked, sexual way with her nearly, naked body.

"How's that," he asked while practically impaling his mother's nightgown clad ass with his pajama clad cock?

# # #

As if penetrating her by wiggling himself inside of her, he pushed himself closer to her. With his erection resting between his mother's nightgown clad, shapely ass cheeks, if they were naked, his cock would already be inside of her. Tempted to do so, he so wanted to remove his erect prick from his pajamas and lift the back of her nightgown to expose her naked ass. He so wanted to slide his stiff prick between the top of his mother's shapely thighs. He so wanted to make love to his mother before fucking her from behind.

'I wonder what she'd do if I did remove my prick from my pajamas, lift the back of her nightgown, and tried to fuck her from behind,' he thought.

Only, not wanting to prematurely ruin a good thing, he didn't dare. Instead, he'd wait until she was sleeping. Once she was sleeping, he'd feel and fondle her naked ass. Once she was sleeping, he'd finger her naked pussy. Once she was sleeping, he'd move to the other side of her and stick his erect prick in her hand before sliding his engorged cock, slowly across her lips. Having seen X-rated videos of it done on porn sites, he'd love his mother to not only give him a sleeping hand job but also, he'd love her to give him a sleeping blowjob too.

'I'm not here for sex. I'm here to help my Mom get a good night's sleep,' he thought obviously needing to remind himself of that. He needed to convince himself that his intentions were honorable instead of perversely sexual. The last thing he wanted was to sexually force himself on his mother. Yet, how sexually exciting would that be if he forced his mother to have sex? Nonetheless, even if she masturbated and/or blew him in her sleep, how would he explain his cum on her hand, on her nightgown, and/or in her mouth,' he thought?

1...456789