A Lonely Mom, a Horny Son, and Xmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Anthony? I have a funny yet familiar taste in my mouth. Did you cum in my mouth while I was sleeping,' he imagined his mother asking him? 'Did you force me to blow you while I slept?'

Yet, if he needed anything, he needed to have hot sex with his mother. Barring that, if he needed anything, he needed a cold shower. As much as he wanted to lick and finger his mother's cunt, he wanted her to stroke and suck his cock. As much as he wanted to make sweet, slow love to his mother, he wanted to fuck her hard and fast. As much as he wanted to cum in his mother's mouth, he wanted to cum in her pussy too.

Yet, preoccupied with the thoughts of having incestuous sex with his mother, he wondered what she'd do if he tried to have sex with her. He wondered what she'd do if he removed his erect prick from his pajamas, lifted the back of her nightgown, and tried to make love to her from behind. He wondered what she'd do if he tried to fuck her while cupping her big, naked breasts and fingering her nipples.

Now that he was pretending that he was his father, he wondered what his father would do. He wondered if she'd be submissive enough to allow him to have sex with her. He wondered if she'd be appalled enough to fight him while he aggressively and sexually took what he wanted and sexually needed from her.

"That feels good," she said squirming her body more into him while accepting his pajama clad cock deeper between her ass cheeks.

'Is she kidding me? Does she know what she's doing to me,' he thought? 'If she continues to sexually tease me, I'm afraid I'd rape her. If she continues sexually teasing me, I swear to God, I'd strip my mother naked and fuck her.'

He wondered if she realized what she was doing. Instead of pushing him away and rebuking him, she moved closer to him while encouraging him to inappropriately, sexually touch and feel her. Sending him mixed sexual signals, yet, they still weren't clear enough for him to make a sexual move on her.

Regretting what he did or didn't do later, whether he made a sexual pass or not, he was exploring new and forbidden, sexual ground with his Mom. As confused as he was sexually excited, he didn't know what to do. His best plan may be his original plan, to follow her lead. Barring that, his best plan may be his original plan, to wait until she's sleeping.

'With her wanting to pretend that I'm my father, what would my father do,' he wondered again? 'What would my father say to convince her to have sex with him? Now that I'm in bed with my nearly, naked mother, not as easy as I thought it would be, how can I sexually seduce her with offending her or disgusting her? With me her son and her my mother, maybe she doesn't want to have sex with me in the way that I'd love to have sex with her?'

# # #

His arm rested on her toned stomach while his hand and fingers were still in contact with the pubic hairs of her pussy, and her breasts still rested on his forearm and on the back of his hand. As much as he wanted to cup and rub her pussy, he wanted to cup her big tits and finger her nipples. Driving him mad with incestuous, sexual lust, not really sure, he wondered if she was deliberately, sexually teasing him or just oblivious because he was her son.

'Maybe she doesn't think of me as a 22-year-old man but as a boy,' he thought. 'Maybe she doesn't realize that I have sexual wants and needs. Maybe she doesn't realize that I want to have sex with her.'

Holding one another in place, his pajama clad cock still pushed against his mother's nightgown clad ass cheeks. He had the sensation of what it would feel like to fuck his mother in her ass. He wished he could fuck her from behind, not necessarily in her ass, but he wished he could make love to her while kissing her and touching her and feeling her everywhere. Wishing he could give her multiple sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock, he wished he could fuck his mother hard and fast enough to make her cum.

At the very least, he so wanted to touch her breasts. He so wanted to feel her breasts. He so wanted to suck her big tits. He so wanted to finger her nipples while humping his mother from behind. Then, as if his mother intuitively read his mind, she took his left hand in her right hand and moved it to her left breast. In the way that he wished he could touch and feel his mother's big, naked tit; she moved his hand to her left breast. Shocking him and sexually exciting him, her big, naked tit was in the palm of his hand.

'What the fuck? Is she sexually teasing me,' he thought? 'Oh, my God. I don't believe my mother put my hand on her naked breast. I can't believe I'm holding my mother's big, naked tit in the palm of my horny hand. Better than my sexual fantasy of having sex with my mother, this is unbelievable.'

Obviously, sensing his shock, sexual excitement, and his nervousness, she laughed.

"It's okay to touch me in this way, Anthony. This is how I slept with your father," she said.

Afraid she'd swat his hand away, he didn't dare move his hand. In the way that his erect prick was throbbing and pulsating against her ass, he felt her erect nipple pushing against the palm of his hand. Not even daring to move his fingers, he so wanted to pull, turn, and twist her nipple. In the way she was sexually exciting him, he wanted to sexually arouse her. Only, too fast, too soon, he feared he'd make her uncomfortable with his sudden burst of sexual lust and incestuous desire.

"Mom," he said.

Forgetting to call her Samantha, Mom was all that he said and all that he could say. He was surprised that she made the sexual move that he wanted to make by putting his hand on her naked breast. If it wasn't bad enough that she allowed him to finger her pubic hair, he couldn't believe she put his hand on her naked breast. Unable to wrap his head around holding his mother's big, naked tit in the palm of his horny hand, her breast was as soft as it was firm and as heavy as it was big.

# # #

What started out as just sleeping together quickly turned sexual to him but obviously not to her. With her nightgown caught on her vanity table drawer, whether she did it deliberately or unintentionally, no matter, he already saw his mother naked. He already saw his mother's big, naked tits, her areolas, her nipples, and her blonde, trimmed pussy.

Then, with her nightgown opening wide as soon as he climbed in bed behind her, his mother was practically naked, albeit in the dark. Now, with him playing with her pubic hair before she moved his hand to her naked breast, he wondered what else she'd do while pretending that he was his father. In the way that he'd love to finger her nipple, he'd love to finger her pussy.

'Maybe she'll move my hand to her cunt,' he thought.

Then, interrupting his sexual fantasy of masturbating his mother, she spoke.

"You act as if you've never held a naked breast in your hand before, Anthony," she said with a little laugh.

She surprised him with her immoral immodesty by making the first, sexually incestuous move when agreeing to allow him to sleep with her. She made the next, sexually incestuous move by wearing this outrageously revealing, wide, open nightgown. She made the third, sexually incestuous move when she kissed him on the pretense that he was standing beneath the mistletoe.

She continued making sexual moves by allowing him to finger her pubic hair, resting her nearly, naked breasts on his forearm and the back of his hand. Then, she allowed him to push his erect, pajama clad cock against her nightgown clad ass while spooning her and holding her naked breast. Finally, she moved his hand to her naked breast. Suspecting that his mother was taking more sexual advantage of him than he was of her, he could only follow her lead. An unexpected pleasure, he wondered what she'd do next.

While hoping that she would, he wondered if she'd feel, fondle, and stroke his cock. In the way that he had already played with her pubic hair and in the way that he wanted to rub her clit, finger her pussy, and masturbate his mother, he hoped she'd return the favor and masturbate him. In the way that he was holding her naked breast, he hoped she'd hold his naked cock.

With him already so very sexually excited, and with him already holding her big, naked breast in his hand, he'd love for his mother to give him a motherly hand job. He'd love her to stroke him. He'd love to cum for his mother. He'd love to cum all over her hand and all over her naked tits.

"Yes, of course, I held a naked breast in my hand but this is different. This is your naked breast, Mom," he said. "To be honest," said Anthony while gulping hard for courage. "It's much more sexually exciting to hold your naked breast, my mother's naked breast, in my hand than to hold any other women's naked breast in my hand."

'The connotation of being sexually intimate with my mother is something so illicitly forbidden yet so sexually hot,' he thought but decided not to confess how he truly felt about being in bed with his mother.

In the way that his cock grew and hardened while pressed against his mother's nearly, naked ass, he felt her nipple hardening and erecting against the palm of his hand. Wishing he could sexually arouse his mother in the way that she was sexually exciting him, he wished he could finger her nipples. He wished he could pull, turn, and twist her nipples before sucking her big tits. He wished he could make her as wet as he was hard.

Obviously, unless she was still cold, with her erect nipple revealing how she truly felt, she was just as sexually aroused as he was sexually excited. With tits, especially big tits, his favorite, female body part, holding his mother's naked breast was much more sexually exciting than holding and feeling the naked breast of a stranger. Now that he was holding her naked breast in his hand and with her obviously giving him the green light, he wanted to finger her nipple. Only, what she said next torpedoed that idea.

"I don't mind you touching me, feeling me, fondling me, and caressing my naked breast, Anthony, just don't finger my nipple," she said turning her head to him on her pillow to look at him in the dark. As if she could read his mind, she knew what was thinking. "Okay?"

Able to see how she was looking at him when she turned her head on her pillow, she looked at him as if daring him to touch her nipple. Receiving mixed, sexual signals from his mother, he was confused. Frustratingly, with him already holding her big, naked breast in the palm of his hand, her nipple was off limits. Afraid to touch her nipple for fear that she'd ban him from her bed, he controlled himself from fingering her nipple.

He wondered if her nipples were the only, sexual parts of her naked body that were off limits to his horny hands and fingers. With her not saying that he couldn't, does that mean that he could finger her pussy? In the way he'd love his mother to fondle his prick and stroke his prick, he'd love to rub her clit and fingerfuck her pussy. In the way that he wished she'd masturbate him, he'd love to masturbate her. In the way that he'd love her to cum for his mother, he'd love to hear her and watch her have a sexual orgasm too.

"I don't think I should be touching, feeling, fondling, and caressing your breast, Mom," he said suddenly feeling embarrassed that she had restricted him from fingering her nipple.

Already so very sexually excited, he had such a big and hard erection. Ready to return to his room, he moved his hand away from her breast in the way that he moved his fingers away from her pubic hair. Afraid that he'd force himself on her, and fearing that he'd rape his mother, she was driving him mad with incestuous, lustful desire by sexually teasing him.

# # #

"What's the big deal, Anthony? It's just a breast," she said. "It's just my tit. I'm sure you've felt tits before," she said with a dirty laugh.

Obviously, not taking no for an answer, she reached behind her to pull his arm forward and to move his hand back to her breast again. When she moved like that, just before moving his hand on her breast, his hand fell lower. Now, his fingertips were right on her pussy slit. His fingertips touched the most forbidden, the most holy, and the most sacred place on his mother's body. His fingertips were touching her cunt, his mother's cunt.

'This is unbelievable,' he thought. 'Never did I imagine I'd be touching my mother's pussy.'

Taking a chance to see what she'd say and what she'd do, he played with the tuft of pubic hair that covered her pussy slit. Then, as if dipping his toe in the water, he wanted to dip his fingertip in his mother's pussy. In the way that he wished he could finger her nipple, he wished he could rub her clit and fingerfuck her pussy. He was curious to know if she was as wet as he was hard. In the way that he wished she'd masturbate him, he wanted to masturbate her.

"Sorry, Mom," he said not knowing what else to say when referring to being shy about touching her naked breast.

It was one thing to cup his mother's naked breast in the palm of his hand but quite another thing to actually have her give him permission to touch, feel, fondle, and caress her big tit. Without a doubt, if she wasn't his mother, he'd have a lot to say about feeling her big, naked breast. If she wasn't his mother, he'd be feeling her big tits and fingering her nipples while sucking her nipples. If she wasn't his mother, he'd already be fucking her. He'll be masturbating over this night for the rest of his life.

"There's no reason to be sorry, Anthony. This is how I used to sleep with your father. When he wasn't playing with my pubic hair, he held my naked breast in his hand while I slept. I loved feeling his hands on me. Something that lulled me to sleep instead of sexually arousing me, his touch was comforting,' she said.

Taking what she said as his green light to sexually assault his mother, he slowly moved the palm of his hand across his mother's erect nipple.

"I love how your breast feels in my hand," he said.

Then, when he moved his fingers and was just about to finger his nipple, as if she could read his horny mind, his mother interrupted him.

"With you holding my naked breast, nothing sexual, as long as you don't finger my nipple, I'd like you to continue holding my breast," she said. "As long as you don't finger my pussy, I don't mind you playing with my pubic hair," she said.

Abandoning one to feel the other, he continued touching, holding, fondling, squeezing, and caressing his mother's naked, left breast while careful not to finger her nipple. Taking turns, in between feeling her naked breast, he reached his hand down to finger her pubic hair. Inching his hand and fingertips down lower, in the way that he was cupping her big breast in the palm of his hand, he wished he could cup her pussy in the palm of his hand too. In the way that he wished he could finger her nipple, he wished he could split her pussy slit.

Again, thinking of cumming for his mother, he wanted her to cum for him too. In the way that he wished she'd masturbate him, he wanted to masturbate her. If she wasn't his mother, he'd be fingering her nipples. If she wasn't his mother, he'd be rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy. If she wasn't his mother, he'd be expecting her to give him a hand job. If she wasn't his mother, he'd be expecting her to give him a blowjob after making love to her and fucking her.

Yet, perhaps, too fast too soon. Maybe, she'd allow him to sleep with her again. Maybe, the next time he slept with her, she'd allow him to finger her nipples. Maybe, the next time he slept with her, she'd allow him to rub her clit and fingerfuck her pussy. Maybe, the next time they slept together, they'd have sex, incestuous sex.

"You have beautiful breasts, Mom. So soft and yet so firm, I love your big tits," he said while no knowing what else to say. The last thing he wanted to do was to offend her. The last thing he wanted to do was to awaken his mother from whatever the Hell this was. "And your pubic hair is soft and so blonde too."

She turned to give him a smile and a peck on the lips.

"Thank you, Anthony. You're sweet," she said making eye contact with him while smiling.

As much as he loved playing with his mother's pubic hair, he loved feeling the heaviness of his mother's big, naked breast in his hand. Sexually exciting him to get even harder, just the feel of her big tit in his hand allowed him to maintain a constant erection. When he wasn't holding, fondling, and squeezing her breast, he fingered her pubic hair. As much as he never thought he'd be feeling his mother's naked breast, he never thought he'd be touching his mother's naked pussy.

# # #

After a while, she flipped her pillow to the cooler side and when he turned the other way, she turned with him to spoon him. Like son like mother, in the way that he did with her, she did with him. She placed her soft, warm hand on his hard, flat stomach.

As if she humping him, in the way that he had pulled her to him, she pulled him to her. As if she was giving natural birth to him again, cemented against his body, figuratively and literally attached at the hip, they were so very close to one another. Forgetting she was his mother and he was her son, with them both nearly naked, comforted by her warmth, she made him feel as if she was his woman instead of his Mom.

Pressed tightly against one another, they stayed like that for a few minutes before she lowered her hand, perhaps, for a more comfortable position. In the way that he touched her naked pussy inside of her nightgown, Anthony held his breath while hoping his mother would touch his erect cock through his pajama bottoms. In the way that his fingertips touched her pubic hair inside of her nightgown, her manicured fingertips touched the top of his pubic hair inside his pajama bottom pee hole.

'Touch me, Mom. Touch my cock,' he thought while willing her to touch him. 'Take my hard, erect prick in your warm, soft hand and stroke me.'

Growing bigger and harder, his cock pulsated and throbbed with the sexual anticipation of his mother touching his stiff prick and/or her holding his erect prick through his pajama bottoms or inside his pajama pee hole. He wished she'd put her hand on his cock in the way that he put his hand on her cunt. He wished she'd stick her hand all the way inside of his pajama bottoms in the way that he had his horny hand all the way inside of her nightgown.

As if she was his lover instead of his mother, he'd love her to wrap her fingers around his big dick. In the way that he wanted to masturbate his mother, he wished she'd masturbate him. In the way that he wanted to cum for her, he'd love for her to cum for him.

As if giving her a not so subtle hint, as if begging for the motherly attention of her hand, his cock continued throbbing and pulsating in anticipation of his mother touching his stiff, naked prick. Instead of just sleeping together, with him having such a huge erection, she must know that he's sexually excited. With his cock throbbing and pulsating, how could not know that he's horny? How could she not know that he wanted and needed to cum?

In the way that he felt her pussy with his fingertips, she must have felt his erection pushing against her ass cheeks. How could she not? As if he had a live snake in his pajama bottoms trying to escape, how could she not know he has a huge erection? Hopefully, she'd fondle the head of his prick through his pajama bottoms in the way that he fondled her pubic hair. Hopefully, she'd remove his prick from his pajamas to hold it in her hand. Her excuse to touch his big dick, maybe that's how she slept with his father.

He couldn't count how many times he had an erection while thinking of his mother naked and having sex with her. He couldn't count how many times he had an erection while thinking of seeing, touching, and feeling his naked mother. He couldn't count how many times he masturbated while thinking of his mother touching him, feeling him, holding him, stroking him, sucking him, and fucking him.

1...456789