A Long Time Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now be a good boy and make me come. Then maybe I'll give you another surprise." She said smiling sweetly.

She didn't wait for the acknowledgment. Adele began to wiggle her hips then found a good angle and began to ride him. She bounced in his lap and used the leverage of him being tied up to grip his shoulders and buck hard on him. Adele felt him deep in her and loved it. She began to use him to relieve the hard frustrations she had for him all those years and as she felt him get a better angle in her she cried out. Suddenly Adele leaned forward and bit his neck hard making him gasp. Adele bit it and sucked, leaving a fat hickey on his neck near his collar bone then laughing a throaty laugh as she saw it. Jake leaned his head back in tortured agony as she continued to pump her hips hard on him. It became rough as she began to slam her hips on him after a while. He groaned and tried to hold out, but he knew it wasn't going to be. She felt it too and stopped. Jake moaned and panted, but she grabbed him by the base and squeezed him hard.

"Ah ah! What did I tell you?" She chided and he got himself under control. "Good boy, now stand up." She said.

He got up and she undid the belt. Adele pointed to his desk commandingly and he walked to the desk then laid on his back. She climbed on top of him and stood his cock straight up. Adele swung a long leg over his body slowly making him pant in anticipation. As she did she kept a hold on his cock and pointed it where she wanted it. She leaned back fully and he sank back into her hot depths. Adele looked down at him and smiled darkly as she began to furiously ride him. Jake groaned as she clenched and unclenched on him wildly. Adele grabbed his tie and yanked him up to her lips and bit them hard. He groaned as her teeth held his lips then moaned as she kissed him savagely for a long while. Not once did her hips stop moving nor was he able to be saved from her sweet torture. She shoved him back and laughed as she rocked harder on him. His hands grabbed the firm fleshy globes of her ass and she moaned louder as he used that as leverage to slam deeper into her. Adele leaned back and cried out as he found her spot. She threw her head back and moaned as he continued to find it and before long she felt the imminent meltdown beginning. Adele violently rocked her hips in a slow circle as she grinded on him hard and before long her own body began to shake. She felt the orgasm start at her belly and explode as she spasmed hard one time then threw her head back and howled as she came.

Jake felt like he was about to be snapped in two as she clenched him hard in her spasming hole. She bucked away at him and the sight of her sexy dark skin on his pale skin made him twitch. He looked up and took a risk. He flipped her to her back and got his feet on the floor. She cried out as he did and propped herself on her elbows locking her legs around his hips.

"Fuck me hard Jake!" She demanded through clenched teeth and he was more than happy to comply with his ladies request.

His hips began to rock and before long he was sliding in and out of her fast. She threw her head back and began to pant as he began bucking harder. She cooed as he found a spot in her and began to savage it.

"Right there Jake!" She begged and he complied.

His hips began to slap into hers and before long they were not simply fucking, they were ravaging. His cock blurred in and out of her, her hips rocked to meet each thrust as her legs clamped hard on him making it hard for him to breathe. Her nails found his back and dug in deep. Jake moaned and groaned as he felt that familiar sensation build up in him. He was about to explode when she stopped him by getting off his desk and shoving him to his chair. The feral look in her eyes should have warned him but before he could react she was on his lap and on top of him again. She began to wildly buck her hips on him making him scream.

"Not yet baby please!" She begged as she was almost there.

Jake bit his lip and frantically held on with all his soul until he felt the spasms take over her. The chair tipped over and they fell backwards. Adele screamed loudly as he imbedded deep in her as they crashed to the floor. The pain of them falling didn't register in their minds as both were lost in the moment. Jake couldn't help what happened next as he grabbed her hips and spasmed deep in her. Adele cried out as she felt his hot seed flood into her like a tidal wave. She felt the hot ropes shoot deep in her and sank deep on him to not let any go. Moaning loudly Adele rolled them over and he fell on top of her. She grabbed a fistful of his tie and yanked his mouth to hers. The kiss she gave him was like a mad woman as she drove home the fact that he was hers now. When they finally stopped kissing he opened his eyes to see her beautiful brown ones staring back at him.

"You're not done yet are you Jake?" She asked coyly.

"No Ma'am, I'm just warming up." He said back eagerly.

She looked back at his desk and saw it was 3:11. She tilted her head and said "Get dressed baby; you're taking the rest of the day off." She declared.

Jake got up and helped her to her feet. She slapped his ass making him laugh then pointed to his clothes. He dressed quickly as did she. They got straightened out and got out of his office without a word. They walked to the elevator and as it opened she shoved him inside. They kissed feverishly the whole way down. She even hopped into his arms making him catch her and hold her up as she devoured his face. During the kiss Jake slid his fingers under her skirt and found she left her panties in the office. Smiling darkly he sank two of them into her opening making her moan into his mouth. They ate each other's face and Jake tortured her depths until they heard the elevator coming to a stop. As the floor dinged she hopped down and they made a mad dash to his car. Jake started it up with his key-ring auto starter before they got to it. As they sat, they leaned into each other and kissed each other as hard as they could. She slashed her tongue along his and he pulled her close by the back of her neck and they made out like two long lost souls. After a while she was too turned on so she broke it. She pushed him back to his side and he got the clue. He peeled out of his spot and to squealing tires they tore out of the garage.

"Wow!" he said as he pulled out of the garage to the streets.

"Don't talk Jake. Just get us home." She said as her own body was demanding another go with him.

The fact she called his home hers showed exactly what she wanted from him. He made it to the street and was very aggressive as he drove them quickly down the main streets of the city. His handling of the car was masterful as he kept in control of his own lust long enough to go into a zone. It took twenty grueling minutes, but they got there and as they pulled into his garage they were already opening the doors.

Jake got out and threw his coat to the floor and ran after her. She ran into the house avoiding his grip. They made it to the kitchen where he caught up with her. Adele was spun around as he hoisted her to the counter by her thighs. She squeaked as she hit the counter top and moaned as he got between her legs. Her pussy was dripping with desire as they made out like a pair of teenagers. He kissed her lips deeply as his tongue and hers fought for dominance. She shoved him back and ripped his shirt open sending buttons flying everywhere. The now purple hickey on his collar bone stood out proudly. She moaned as he came forward again, this time she stopped him by ducking down and licking his chest and kissing it roughly. He reached down and undid the clasps on her shoes and they fell to the floor with a clatter.

Without warning Adele shoved him back, hoped down and ran out of the kitchen. Jake groaned with a savage lust as he chased after her. He nearly tripped over her blouse and finally found by his prey in the living room. She was behind the cabinet in his living room and as he went by she got him from behind. She shoved him into the wall and spun him to face her. With a growl she sank to her knees and ripped his pants to his knees then took him into her hot mouth. His head hit the wall as he moaned loudly into the room as she sucked him like a mad woman. She took his length in her throat making him cry out. Jake couldn't help his hands as they grabbed a double fistful of her hair. She licked the length from tip to stem and tickled his balls in her other hand. He moaned loudly as she kept up her loud sucking. Her drool was going down her chin to her tits but she didn't care, she was loving the feeling. Adele licked him one last time and shoved him so he fell on the couch then got up and ran again. He growled loud as he sprang to his feet and chased after her.

Adele ran up the stairs but he caught her again, this time he ripped her skirt off her hips. She cried out as it shredded and landed on the floor in a heap. He gripped her hips and speared her in one thrust. The sudden feeling of being filled made her cry out and moan as he slammed his hips into her ass. She gripped the banister tightly as he savaged her from behind. She cried out and threw her head back as he pounded her mercilessly. Adele looked back at him and the feral look in her eyes combined with her hand grabbing his tie and yanking him to her made him stop as she kissed him savagely. She managed to get him out of her and shove him back as she scrambled up the stairs. Jake got a crazed look as he watched her disappear around the corner. He was up the stairs in a flash and found the door to his bedroom open. He walked in confidently and she ambushed him from behind. He turned in time to catch her and together kissing passionately they fell on his bed.

Adele grabbed his hands and pulled them over his head as she sank down on him and ground him furiously with her hips in wide circles. Jake groaned as her lips found his neck again and bit him furiously as she rode him like a savage bronco. Adele kept up her frantic bucking and biting, but didn't realize what it was doing to him. Inside his mind Jake felt the strength in his body coming to a primal forefront. He wanted this woman, and now he was going to claim her. He cried out as her cervix bone collided with his cock. He found strength in that to buck his hip and flip them over. Adele squeaked as they did and as they crashed down on the bed he caught her legs. He bent them up to his shoulders and slammed into her. She cried out and spasmed as he sank into her deeply. Once he found his angle he began to slam into her like a mad man. Adele could do nothing but cry and keen under him as he fucked her like a savage animal. Her hands found hold of his hips and she dug her nails in as he slammed into her deeper and deeper. She cried out and came as he found her spot and savaged it.

The sudden fury that she came with made her legs spasm hard and threw him off. She laid on the bed spasming as he crawled back up to her. His mouth found her clit and he suckled it like a lunatic. The hot mouth on her clit made her screech loudly. His tongue was mercilessly good and she trashed about on the bed. After she howled in climax again Jake wanted to fuck her. He hiked her legs open and put one on his chest savoring the feeling of her stocking against his chest, and then he spread the other one wide. Adele looked up to see her stocking clad leg on his chest and her dark skin engulfing his pale skin as he began to slam in and out of her. She cried out and spasmed like she never had before. No one had done this to her and she felt her mind slip away as he found all her deep spots and he savaged her. Adele cried out as the pounding made her body glow with heat and sweat. She didn't know where it came from but she wanted to give herself to him totally.

"Fuck my ass!" She screamed.

Jake looked at her and the look in her eyes brokered no refusal. He spread her legs wide and removed himself from her. He dug into her pussy and found all the nectar he needed. He began to lick and suck her clit then slipped his fingers down to her rosebud. Adele moaned and whimpered as he continued to lick her clit and suck it as his fingers began to slide in and out of her ass. She cried out as his fingers sank in to the knuckles and he began to explore her depths. She moaned and whimpered as he began to go faster with his fingers. Adele moaned throatily as a third finger suddenly slipped in and began to stretch her out.

Jake stood up suddenly and placed his cock at her rosebud. She sighed and relaxed as he slid in slowly. She cried out in tortured pleasure as he sank in an inch at a time. He kept it up until he was about halfway in her. Then he smiled and removed his cock. Jake leaned down and spat into her open asshole then slipped back in slowly. She cried out as he found the same depth and went deeper. It was such a slow agonizing process, then it was done and he was balls deep in her ass. Adele looked at him with a feral glint in her eyes then through clenched teeth hissed.

"What are you waiting for baby?"

Jake slowly began to rock back and forth in her. Adele had never known this pleasure before, but it was a good one she came to find as the throbbing lessened. Her slit had nectar flowing out like a river and he used that to help keep her lubed up. After a while her slit was on a non-stop flood as he banged into her hard and fast. Adele bucked and screeched as he found the spots in her no one else had ever known. Adele threw her head back and cried out as a massive explosion rocked her to her core. She came with such a fury it was scary. Her head whipped from side to side as she screamed loud enough to be heard on the next continent. Jake felt his own impending explosion building and before he could stop he ripped his cock out and fired a massive load of cum onto her tits and tummy. Adele moaned throatily as her fingers found it and rubbed it into her dark skin. She looked at him with a devilish look as she licked her fingers clean and moaned doing so.

After that sight Jake speared her ass one more time and she cried out and spasmed wildly as he did. Jake tried to continue, but he was done and before long he collapsed in her arms. Adele was shuddering wildly and that was making her uncomfortable with him lodged deep in her ass so she begged him to pull out. Jake complied and before long they were simply panting and wheezing on the bed. He held her fiercely as she lounged against his chest. His kisses found the top of her head and she giggled as he did. She tilted her chin like a cat and he kissed her face on her forehead, cheeks, then her nose, and finally stopping at her lips as they kissed sweetly. Jake laid back and she crawled on top of him.

She purred as she griped him tight and said softly..."Don't you ever let me go Jake."

"Never!" He growled in a fierce promise.

Adele sighed and rolled to her side and pulled him close to her. She cuddled into his chest and fell fast asleep. He held her for a long while and wondered why he was so dumb to not have been with her long ago, but the old adage came to his mind: all good things to those who wait. With a smile that was a smile of a man that had found exactly what he wanted in his life he curled up into her and fell asleep.