A Love Rekindled

Story Info
A steamy encounter with my ex, my first love.
1.7k words
4
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a while since I've written anything at all but what happened a few weeks ago has completely changed my life and I really want to share this experience with someone so here we are. I hope you enjoy it.

So I'm a 32 year old married guy, 5'10 tall, average built, short curly hair and I do keep a beard. I live in Mumbai and since the start of my marriage, the sex life scene has been quite sad. This has had a very bad impact on me and I've been spending more and more nights chatting with strangers and what not.

One such night, I noticed a follow request on Insta from Nidhi. Now Nidhi is my ex girlfriend and my first love and I was surprised to see her active at this hour. Let me tell you about Nidhi, she's a very sweet girl, 5'3, long black wavy hair, fair and smooth skin, a sharp nose and beautiful doe eyes. Her figure is 32C 32 34 so yeah she does make heads turn.

Like every normal person, obviously the first thing i did was go and check her insta profile once I had accepted her request. Nidhi had married someone the same year as me and this was our first contact in years. And that opened a floodgate of memories in my heart. Looking at her get a little plumpy post marriage really made me miss her body. I used to spend hours sucking her boobs and now seeing them getting a little bigger after her marriage lit a second fire inside me.

I immediately messaged her

Me: hey its been a while! How are you?

Her: Hie! I'm good! Yes we're both married people now. Hum kitne badey ho gaye na?

Me: haan...ab to problems bhi badi hain

Her: kya hua is everything ok?

Me: can we meet over lunch to talk?

Her: Of course. This saturday?

That weekend we met in a mall over lunch she was wearing a sleeveless top and some jeans and I was in a shirt and a pair of jeans. We talked for almost 2 hrs catching up with each other's lives. We didn't even notice when we started holding hands in the middle of our convo. Finally it looked like time to part ways.

Her: hey I need to go home and do some chores. Shall we meet again next weekend?

Me: what? Next week? Oh come on it has been so long! Stay a little longer na please!

Her: please Rohan ghar pe bohot kaam hain...

Me: acha ek kaam karte hain mai chalta hu saath me aur I'll help you finish work

Her: tum sure ho? Don't you think hum akele honge to kuch ho jayega?

Me: paagal mat bano yaar hum dono ab responsible log hain...don't worry

Finally after I was able to convince her and we went to her home. After some small talk I helped her with some of the stuff and then she decided to show me around the house. Eventually she showed me their bedroom.

Me: ohhh so this is where the magic hapens haa?

Her(under her breath): ghanta magic!

Me: what?

Her: kuch ni. Chai piyoge?

Me: nidhi tumhe pata hai tum mere saath itni easily topic change nai kar sakti.

Her: yaar tum mujhe itne ache se kaise jaante ho itne saalo baad!!

I move closer and hold her face in my palms

Me: sab theek hai na tum dono ke beech

Her: haan yaar vaise toh sab sorted hai but he can't keep me happy in every way you know...

And then we sat down on her bed and she told me about how bad her sex life was. It was like looking right in the mirror. I couldn't believe we both were facing the same thing. After some time she said something that was the point of no return for us:

Her: tum humesha se kitne active they Rohan...we used to spend hours just fucking

Me: lol yaad hai ek baar we almost got caught by ur roommate?

Her: oh my god! I still cant believe we did so much while she was sleeping in the main room

Me: our beds were a little far away and we were under sheets...kya hi pata chalta usko

Her: shutup she told me the next day that she knew everything

Me: oh shit really?

Her: ya she said she could hear the wet noise of ur cock n my pussy

Me: to phir roka kyu nahi

Her: have I ever been able to stop once ur cock is out?

At this point we both just paused...we were both breathing heavily and just locked in a stare for what seemed like an eternity. I couldn't take this tension anymore so I leaned in for a kiss.

She just closed her eyes didn't stop me. In one electric moment, our lips touched. After a moment they opened. We were lost in each other now. We continued to suck a and lick each other's lips and tongues like hungry animals. My hand was slowly caressing her waist...and then I moved to her back from under her top.

By this time she had completely let go. We were kissing passionately and I started stroking her back from bottom to top and back down again. I unhooked her bra from behind and stroked her spine with my first finger and felt her shiver. We continued to make out like this for several minutes till she said something I haden't heard in a long time. 

Her: mera baby dudu piyega?

This was all I needed to go crazy and she knew it very well. I took off her top and bra in a moment and helped her take off my shirt and got on top of her. We both still had our jeans on but we were topless and in each others arms. I kissed her passionately again and moved on to kissing her neck. I gave her slow wet kisses and licks all over her neck. Meanwhile she started rubbing my 7" cock from over my jeans.

Her: aahhh I had forgotten it was so big...i missed u so much

Me: i still love u like crazy baby!

I continued kissing her neck. Slowly moving towards her ear, i chewed it and bit it a little. Then moving down to her shoulder where I gave her kisses and bites

Her: listen don't bite to hard or the mark won't go 

Me: doesn't that make this even more naughty? Mrs Jain fucking her ex bf on her marital bed :P

Her: And Mr Sharma fucking someone else's wife because he can't be satisfied by his own ;)

This kind of dirty talk was turning us on so much that we directly moved to removing each other's jeans

Her: Rohan baby I need ur cock inside me right now

We were totally naked on her bed and I was in the mood to tease a little. I got on top of her and saw that she was already soaking wet! I started rubbing my cock over her pussy and started making her wet. She was twisting and twitching but I held her down tightly.

Me: baby ur so wet for my cock

Her: yes baby fuck me na jaldii...

Me: what's the hurry love? Let me feel u first

In a surprise move she just grabs me and pushes me on my back and gets on top. But instead of pushing me in she sits her pussy on my now throbbing 7 inch cock and keeps sliding it up and down my cock...without taking it in. Its my turn to be teased now but I continue to play with her boobs as she grinds me. I pinch and twist her nipples.

Her: u wanna fuck me rohan? U wanna fuck a married lady?

Me: please take me inside ur married pussy baby...please

She lifts herself up and in a moment slides the head of my cock inside her tight pussy. I couldn't believe how tight she still felt. She moved it out and slowly inserted it further in. I pushed my hips up slightly and slowly kept sliding inside her. She started riding it and I has the best view in front of my eyes. The love of my life has my cock buried deep inside her pussy and was riding it with great passion. Her hair was open and her tits were form and proud and bouncing at her rhythm

We started going faster and faster. At this moment I realized that we had no protection and I was about to cum so I quickly stopped her and slid out. 

Her: what the hell?

Me: i was about to cum inside u

Her: im on the pill so shutup and give me ur cum inside my pussy

Me: then lets do it like we used to love...let us cum together

Our favourite position has been her on top while I am sitting and she is facing me so we got in that position and she started jumping on my cock faster. 

Her: aaahh I missed ur cock so much rohan

Me: ur sloppy pussy is soo fucking good baby

Her: its all urs baby fuck me deep...fuck me hard...give me ur cum babyy

I started pushing harder from below and we held each other tight in an embrace. I could feel her hard nippled on my chest

Her: ohh yes baby fuck me...fuck my married pussy and ruin me

I kept going on faster and faster inside her and I could feel her pussy pulsating around my cock. In one go I got on top of her and pushed myself balls deep inside her.

Her: aaahhh baby slowlyyy

I kept pounding her with deep thrusts. I would pull my cock out all the way till just the head is inside and rammed it all the way in. I kept pulling it out and pushing it deep slowly but harder and harder just the way she liked it.

Me: baby I'm gonna cum soon

Her: yess baby cum inside me...mai tumhari hoon...fuck karo mujhe zor zor se

Me: aaahh im cumming

Her: yess baby im cumming...bhar do meri pussy ko...dekho kitni wet hai tumhare liye

I start shooting ropes and ropes of cum inside her wet cunt...and fill her up all the way. 

After we were spent I stayed next to her while cuddling. Touching her naked back. Thinking to myself that I was whole again.

Thank you for reading till the end. More to come in Part 2 but please send your appreciation or feedback at my profile and I will be eternally grateful.