All Comments on 'A Love Story'

by MohanSingh

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Other than some grammar errors, not a bad story. The main problem I saw was the story jumped around some. You should work on your flow from one scene to another. That is my opinion. Thanks for your time and imagination.

MohanSinghMohanSinghabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the comment

I acknowledge some grammatical errors. It could have done with a read through before submitting. Thank you for taking the time to read and the feedback.

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelabout 4 years ago

This is a sweet story. As Anonymous said above, I wonder if it could have been edited a bit and some parts of it explored? I probably shouldn't presume, but I am guessing English is not your first language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful story

I am so glad Imran made love with "Sandra" and is now "with" her. May they marry and love lots of sex and children. They are happy together! Love the hair on his chest. He s a very sexy man!

MohanSinghMohanSinghabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You Anonymous

I am pleased that you enjoy the story. Thank you for the comment.

MohanSinghMohanSinghabout 4 years agoAuthor
SisterJezebel

Thank you for the feedback. I don't think my High School English teacher will appreciate your comments about my English. It was a first draft. I should have gone over it and edited the grammar etc. But thanks for the feedback. I am glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So In Love

The story is beautiful. The passion, heartbreak, possessiveness and ultimate union. A lovely tale.

MohanSinghMohanSinghabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You Anonymous

I am pleased you enjoyed the read. Thank you for the kind comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just a third rate story, ignoring real issues of love jihad wherein sullas cut the girls into pieces after using them, force them to convert, make them baby producing machines. Still btards like you are ready to offer your sisters to k2vas for your benefit.

MohanSinghMohanSinghalmost 3 years agoAuthor

The incel Indians have found the story. Thank you for the crazy comment. Unfortunately in the real world, no one cares for your crazy bigoted nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love reading your stories. Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous