All Comments on 'A Loving Succubus Family'

by SubtleDeviance

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SpikeWilliamsSpikeWilliamsover 4 years ago
Please continue the story!

I love this story! Will you be writing more?

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 4 years ago
Insanely hot

This is probably the single sexiest piece of prose that I have ever read. Please, I beg of you to continue this wonderful story!!! <3 <3 <3

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
The Premise of A Loving Succubus Family.

When first reading I thought Missy,Poly,and Guilty were just 3 Greedy Succubus Bitches that excluded Tye just because he wasn't their own Brother or Son,and dismissed his feelings after Guilty seduced and fucked a girl Tye was interested in.

But later Tye forgave Guilty after she was punished for masturbating,and even tho Guilty seemed too proud to apologize to Tye I think Guilty truly did love her Brother and loved fucking him.And even if the Family had disagreements they all knew they loved each other dearly and hopefully they know young teen sluts and whores come and go,but Family is always there to make it better.

So I hope Guilty and Tye had make-up sex to say sorry,and that Guilty let Tye fuck her and give her a half-human/half-succubus futa daughter they could raise to be just like her parents and grand parents and have family sex all the time the way they should.

This story was just beautiful in every way,and I agree this should get more chapters to see how it continues.Awesome Story all-the-way.

SpikeWilliamsSpikeWilliamsover 3 years ago
Please write more

I absolutely love this story and am dying to see what happens next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubtleDeviance@SubtleDeviance
Probably should start continuing some of these series I started... It's so much harder to continue a series than it is to write something completely new.