A Loving Succubus Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tye glanced over at Guilty. Her tail was wagging behind her, her cute black nipples tightly jutting, her winkie stiff and leaking. Poly was standing beside Missy, caressing her thighs, further tempting him to surrender to lust. But he couldn't let Guilty win. If he did, she would have no reason not to fuck the next girl she swore she wouldn't. "How about just the three of us?" he suggested.

"That's not fair!" Guilty blurted. "I don't wanna be left out!"

"Then you shouldn't have fucked Izzy. Until you let me seduce someone on my own, I refuse to share a bed with you." Tye was obstinate.

"Then sleep alone and let me fuck my own moms! You're adopted anyway so you don't even count!" she yelled angrily. When she couldn't get her way she could be ferocious. "C'mon mom, pick me instead of him!"

"So, there's no way you two can make up?" asked Missy.

"Nope," Tye pouted girlishly, folding his arms across his black tube top, his hard cock imprinting his skirt through his panties.

Poly sighed, "well, looks like we'll only be fucking one of you tonight." Tye thought he had won until she added, "but which one?"

The sisters smiled wickedly, Missy still sitting on the counter and combing through Poly's hair while Poly caressed her thigh in return.

"Me!" Guilty said. "Pick me!"

"No, me." Tye couldn't let her win.

Guilty stepped forward and boldly separated Missy's legs and stepped between. "I'm more fun," she said and slipped her hands into her mom's panties and fished out her hard cock. She softly teased it with a stroke, smiling up at her with her pretty white fangs and green doe eyes. Missy leaned down and slipped her serpentine tongue between Guilty's lips and she happily sucked.

"But my clitty is bigger," Tye said quickly, stepping forward into his bunny-eared mother, and took her hand underneath his little skirt to squeeze his hardness. "Mama Poly needs her cunt filled and you can't do it."

"But Mama Missy can. Hers is bigger than yours. And we both are uncut, just how Mama Poly likes. Plus, my tongue can make both of them cum better than your cock can. Watch." At that, Guilty slipped her little wet lips around her mom's sweet pole and bobbed up and down. Missy was giggling, and then it quickly turned to moans.

"No! Your tongue is just longer, I use mine better. And I can bottom for Mama Missy too," Tye said as he sank to his knees, sliding his mom's panties to her knees and lifting the sheer curtain of her nightie skirt to demonstrate his cunnilingus skills. He could hear Missy's gasping and panting as well as Guilty's kitten purr. He did his best to bring lovely sounds out of Poly, lavishly devouring her juicy cunt and humming in delight.

"Tough decision," Poly giggled, running her fingers through Tye's silky long hair while looking over at Missy.

"Indeed," Missy agreed.

The demoness sisters were enjoying their children's oral sex competition with moans and words of encouragement. "Switch," said Poly and immediately Tye got off his knees and switched spots with his little sister, taking Missy's cock unto his mouth. Guilty took his place lapping at her mothers drenched twat with her long, pointed tongue.

Poly reached beside her and took hold of Missy's tail. She put the pink tip to her lips and began gently licking, to Missy's utter enjoyment. Guilty slipped her tail around herself and slid it up the skirt of Poly's lingerie and let her soft blue fur tickle her asshole.

"Still such a tough decision," signed Missy, her cock buried in her son's mouth and her tail in her sister's.

"I'm more submissive!" Tye stopped sucking to blurt.

"I'm a bigger slut!" Guilty countered.

"I can be a bottom and a top!"

"I have a pussy and a cock!"

The young siblings continued to argue back and forth, ruining the pleasure for their poor mothers. Their plan to seduce them into the foursome didn't work so they decided to just choose one. Though they played their children against each other, they both knew who they'd rather share a bed with.

"Okay, okay," Missy said as she hopped off the counter, then unfastened the straps of her garter belt from her stockings to fully remove her panties. "Since we can't have both of you tonight... such a shame... we have to pick... sorry Tye. You might be Guilty's favorite fuck but ours has always been our daughter."

With that, Missy fetched the pink leather leash from atop the refrigerator and latched the metal clip to the open heart-shaped medallion of Guilty's collar and led her out of the kitchen, Poly fondling her naked ass as the three of them left giggling.

Tye was supremely horny and felt defeated. He looked down at the kitchen floor where two pairs of panties were discarded. Missy's green lace panties and Poly's black sheer thong panties. He picked them both up and sniffed one, then the other, giving a whiny moan after each inhalation of intoxicating scent.

Sexually frustrated and cock throbbing, he strolled quietly to his room, panties in hand, and closed the door behind him. He slipped his own panties off and then lay atop his covers in skirt, stockings and heels, sniffing at each of the three pairs of panties in turn. He licked the juices off Mama Poly's panties, loving the sexy taste. Then he licked the precum from Missy's panties, and then from his own.

It all did nothing to curb his libido and he only drove himself deeper into a lustful haze, which proved most unwise. There were only two rules in their household. The first was a universal rule among all succubi; they cannot rape an unwilling person. Since this was the only thing forbidden to a succubus, naturally the family sought to somehow enjoy the naughtiness of forced sex without actually violating anyone. For this reason they agreed to a safe word, malogranatum, which was the only 'no' that really meant 'no'. This way, they enjoyed many forbidden fantasies.

The second rule, which was common among succubi but not absolute law, was that they couldn't masturbate. Succubi pride themselves on their ability to seduce and fuck people, which made masturbation embarrassing and shameful. As in most succubus households, it was strictly forbidden by Missy and Poly.

Tye wrestled the temptation to masturbate. Looking at himself in the mirrored ceiling, lying in bed, his face made up like a doll, short skirt so cute above stockings and heels he watched himself as he enjoyed the panties. He slid Missy's silky thong gently against the side of his penis and shuddered. "Fuck," he whispered and then sighed. Tye then threw the panties to the floor in frustration and removed his clothes and makeup, deciding the best option was to try to sleep.

But as soon as the room was quiet, all he could hear was his moms and his sister fucking in the next room. It made him jealous at first but then it just made him horny. He thought about caving and sliding into bed with his horny succubus family, but pride prevailed. He lay there with a cock still stiff, the tip wet with precum as he turned lust back into anger and stubbornness.

Eventually the sexy sounds subsided but Tye still held on to his pout as he tried to go to sleep. Before he could drift off, his door cracked open. "Go away," he whined with his eyes closed. He was sure Guilty had come to gloat.

He felt the weight of someone sitting beside him on the bed. "I just came to kiss you goodnight."

"I don't need a goodnight kiss," Tye said stubbornly, turning away from Poly.

"Yes you do. When's the last time you could sleep without one?"

It had been a while since either of his mothers kissed him goodnight. Usually he and Guilty would put each other to bed and sleep in a naked tangle. Tye then realized that's the reason he couldn't fall asleep so fast. He was used to cumming before bed. "I'll be fine," he protested.

"You're still mad about Izzy... I don't blame you. You missed out on a real treat. The girl had a thing for us succubi, I'm sure you knew with all the black and the pentagram pendants and whatnot. As soon as she saw Guilty she wanted her, that's what she told us."

"I don't care. Guilty still shouldn't have fucked her when she said she wouldn't."

Poly scoffed. "Not fucking is not what we do, sweetie. And it's not what Izzy did either. She basically threw herself on us."

Tye softened a little, knowing how foolish it was to go after a girl he knew might have a thing for succubi. Somehow he thought it would give him a better chance with the gothic girl that he had a succubus family, but it backfired.

He turned under his blanket to look at Poly, who was stark nude and slick with fresh sweat and parts of her body seemingly glazed with cum. He eyed her perfect tits, perky nipples slightly dripping their white milk and beautiful smile and began to get aroused. "How... how was she?" he softly said.

"An absolute slut," Poly gushed.

"All three holes?" Tye asked, getting harder still.

His mother smiled and caressed his cheek. "Not at first. Missy stroked her cunt while she sucked on your sisters prick, but I was the one who convinced her to give up her anal cherry." Poly's soft fingers trailed up and down Tye's supple body, displacing the covers he lay under.

"How?"

"With my tongue." Poly smiled as her hand slid up his inner thigh. "And then Missy's little tail and then Guilty's tottie, and then Missy's." Poly tossed Tye's blanket aside, revealing his soft body and hard cock.

Tye squirmed in bed. "Oh, I'm so jealous."

"She gave us all her pretty holes like the little slut she is, Tye. Just like you," she said, sliding the tip of her tail across his lips.

When Poly reached for his straining cock he pushed her hand away. "No!" he said.

Poly slid her tail into his wet mouth and pinned his right hand to the matress. "What was that? I didn't hear you."

"No, I don't want it!" he said, muffled. Poly began stroking his cock again and he gripped and squeezed her wrist with his free hand, struggling feebly. She sat with her knees spread between his open legs, stroking him while tail fucking his mouth and pinning his right hand down. She leaned down and sucked on his nipple until it got stiff and then did the same to the other, alternating licks as her son wriggled and struggled weakly beneath her.

"You're so sexy I can't help it. These sweet little nips of yours, your wet soft tongue," she said as she removed her tail from his mouth and inserted a finger, prodding his mouth as he suckled. "This pretty boy clitty between your legs. How could I not take advantage of such a delicious little tart."

"I don't wanna," Tye whimpered around Poly's intruding finger. "You can't make me!"

"Oh, but I can," she said evily and set herself between his legs. "I can do whatever I want with my boy."

Tye lifted his knees and pointed his toes, giving his dominant mommy access to his puckered anus. His hands now free, he used one to pull Poly's tail back to his mouth and with the other he gripped locks of thick, colorful hair. He feigned to push her head away as she forced her lips around his manhood. She teased his tip, snaking her long pink tongue around it as she slipped a slender finger up inside his asshole, causing him to squeal.

"Such a bad boy, letting mommy finger your ass like that. Is that what you wanted Izzy to do, slip a finger into your little asshole?"

"No," Tye whined defiantly. His loving mother bobbed up and down on his cock, her finger sliding in and out of his ass as he sucked her warm, thin tail. Tye loved to suck either of their tails, especially Missy's though because it was so smooth, and because of the sensitive tip, it gave his mother almost as much pleasure as sucking her cock. But Poly's was nice too. He soothed himself on it as his mother pleasured his extended sex and filled his second hole.

How he wished he had a third hole like his little sister, a nice juicy pussy underneath his skirts. He often imagined how good it would feel to have Guilty or either of his moms slip a hand into his panties and tease his secret wetness. And though he enjoyed the submissive bliss of surrendering his anus to Guilty's or Missy's cocks, he was certain they both would feel so much better deep in his warm, wet twat. If only he had one...

Poly looked up at Tye with her big gorgeous eyes, lips tight around his pleasure. He was squeaking lightly, eyes closed with bliss saturating his facial expression. When he opened his eyes he saw Poly smiling up at him and began caressing her tall, furry ears. Poly removed her tail from beetween her boy's lips and let it slither back between her spread legs to fall behind her.

Polyamory took her mouth off and finger out her son then crawled slowly up his shuddering body, kissing it until she straddled his hips with his hardness lying flat on his tummy between them. "I love you, Tye," she said.

"I love y-," he began to say before her lips closed onto his in a hard, forceful kiss. She enjoyed his sweet submissive lips for a while, sucking so hard his lips turned a reddish color. Her fangs scraped against his lips, slightly painful, just enough to feel good. Then she let her tongue slide into his mouth and to the back of his throat. He welcomed her in eagerly, trying to swallow the pointed tip to show his love.

The demoness and her sweet son shared a passionate, loving kiss, her sitting on top of his young body, both of them naked. She pinned his hands just above his head and he surrendered his will to her. He loved to be obedient and submit, or to be forced to. Sweat and sex and high pitched moans from both the mother and the son filled the air in the bedroom he usually shared with his sister. Tye wriggled and squirmed underneath her in frustration, which made Poly smile through their kiss and grind her juiced cunt on the bottom of his cock. In this manner, she teased him for a forever, only taking her lips off his to spit into his open mouth and only ceasing to grind to make sure he didn't cum yet.

"You want it inside?" she asked coyly after breaking their kiss.

"Yes! I need it!"

Poly laughed wickedly. "Awww, you need it?" she taunted, guiding his hands to her teats, allowing his palms to graze her hard nipples.

"Yes! Yes, yes!" he cried as he massaged his mom's tits.

Poly took the finger that was just inside his ass and slipped it, and the two beside it, into his mouth, underhanded. She gently lifted, urging him up to a seated position, obediently lapping her fingers, tasting himself. Tye sat with his back to the headboard as Poly worked her three digits in and out of his mouth, kissing his lips and cheeks around them.

After a few moments of fucking his pretty mouth, she removed her hand and pressed her tit to his lips instead. He was ever eager to submit his wettest hole to his family's pleasure, refusing nothing put before it. Cocks, tits, tongues, clits, cunts - he licked and sucked them all, swallowing whatever fluids that may leak from any.

So Tye did just that. He glued his soft lips around Poly's breast and licked the sensitive buds as he squeezed. On her skin he could taste the sweat and cum from her previous, surely delicious encounter. Mom's nipple squirted a thin stream of fresh liquid into his mouth. Poly loved nursing her children and her sister. It always made her really horny to lovingly nourish her wicked family.

"I want it!" Tye whimpered. And no later did Poly lift herself off his thighs and position her wet pink slit at the tip top of his pole, the mushroom gently parting her lips. "Oh, fuck," he whispered against his mother's dripping teat. He lifted his chin to meet his mothers lips with his own as he squeezed her breasts hard enough to produce two thin streams of white liquid that squirted from her hard nips to his bare chest. Above, their lips and tongues danced and loved and tasted the other's fluids, the two moaning sweet, feminine ecstasy as Poly slowly slid down her son's shaft.

Poly's pussy was slippery wet and cruelly tight for someone who had just finished fucking. But that was due to the succubus' immortality and related ability to heal. However much her pussy or ass was stretched, it always healed back to normal fit within minutes after sex, leaving her as taut as a teen. Even her hymen would regrow, making her a perpetual virgin, getting her cherry popped every time she had sex. And with three different dicks in the house, Tye rarely had the privilege of taking his mom's virginity. Poly cried out when Tye's penis opened her virgin pussy, and she liked the bit of pain it caused to be stretched open again.

Poly drew down slowly until Tye was deep inside her, and then began to oscillate up and down on his cock, very slowly, savoring the delightful feeling of fucking her only son. "Oh! God! Aphrodite!" Poly cursed, as she rode Tye's cock. They were wrapped around each other now, mother's tits squished against Tye's chest and dripping milk down their bodies. They kissed and hummed into each other's mouths, breaking only to utter some delightful moan or cry of pleasure.

Very slowly they made sweet love and soon, too soon, Tye cooed, "Oh my goodness, mom! Mm, oh mom!" He dug fingernails into the supple flesh of Poly's back and gritted his teeth as he tried to restrain himself from cumming. But it was too late.

Poly didn't stop moving her slippery sleeve up and down his pole as her son ejaculated into her tight pink wetness. He shuddered as he came, spewing hot semen into Poly who kissed him on the forehead when he was finished.

"Sorry mom, I just couldn't hold it," Tye said shakily.

"It's okay son, I like it when you cum in me."

"I know. I just... wish I could last longer for you," he said sounding disappointed.

Poly dismounted and sat beside her son, who immediately cuddled up to her and lay his head on her breast. "It's okay, " she soothed, gently stroking his cheek with her fingers, "you cum fast but what you can't do with your prick you can do with your tongue. Besides, your sister already made me cum three times." She gave a light chuckle. "Her little clitty might be tiny but its so sweet when she fucks me. I was fully sated when I came in here so don't feel guilty about splurging. It's why I came."

Tye sighed sweetly and clutched his mother tighter. "I love you so much," he sang.

"I love you too baby boy."

"Can I...," he hesitated.

"Go ahead. Ask me anything."

"I... can I sleep... inside you tonight?" he asked so timidly.

"Of course you can," Poly chuckled. "C'mere."

They adjusted themselves into a spooning position and Poly guided Tye's mostly flaccid cock back up inside her warmth and he let out a comfortable moan. Her legs closed in front of his and her twat tightening slowly around his meat, her thin, soft wings on his chest and her silky rainbow hair in his face, he fell asleep blissfully.

☆☆☆☆☆

Hands. Hands all over his sleek little body. They caressed his abs and pecs through his polo shirt as he wiggled on the bed. They explored his thighs through his tan khakis, up and down, up and down, slowly. We want you, came an inaudible voice. He could hear their thoughts. Let us under your clothes, the four pairs of hands urged.

Tye was tied to the bed by his wrists and ankles and gagged with a smooth and rounded chunk of glass. An anal plug, he knew. He also knew he was only lubricating it for his own ass. Saliva filled his mouth and moistened the foreign object. He couldn't speak and his thoughts and actions seemed to be somehow predetermined.

Take my clothes off, Tye conveyed to the beautiful strangers. Beautiful, though he could make out neither the faces nor the sexes of his molesters. All he knew was that they were sexy and wanted to get underneath his clothes. To make him theirs, to fuck him.