A Loving Succubus Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Guilty's pleasure flood stopped flowing she cried out, "look what you made me do!"

"I didn't make you do anything, Guilty. You did that all on your own," Tye said, taking his lips from between his sister's ass to speak. He then stood and began to walk away, his cock still pointing straight out beside his panties. Guilty stood, feeling ashamed but still so horny as she coiled her tail tightly around her little pipette, and then went to the bathroom to wash off the guilt and cum.

After the two had freshened up and changed, Guilty only covered by the ice blue wisps at her crotch and armpits and Tye in a pair of frilly pink sissy panties and a tiny white tank, they existed silently together. They passed each other several times in the hallway or kitchen without as much as a glance. Tye settled in the livingroom and Guilty in the kitchen, eating away her carnal cravings. After a few hours she was able to clear her mind of her brother's sweet lips, his panty clad peenie and his surely tight asshole.

The small demoness girl then humbled herself low and sat next to Tye on the sofa. She couldn't even look at him. One glance at his flat tummy, his cute blonde hair or his sissy panties and her cock would become a rocket again. And she was sure she'd commit another selfish act.

"Hey Tye," Guiltypleasure said soft as a cotton ball.

"Hey, Guilty." Nonchalance and indifference were thick in his voice.

"I was wondering-"

"No," he cut her off.

"I wasn't gonna ask for that!" she whined, turning to look at the side of his face. "I want to know how I can make it right. Please!"

"You can't. You said it yourself. How can you help me do something on my own?"

"Well, maybe I can ummm... I don't know. Tell me what to do and I will!"

"How about you just leave me alone with her. You almost messed everything up today. She thought I was an incubus."

"You are- well, not really but you're my brother... Wait, you're talking about that Deanna girl?"

"Delilah," he corrected, apparently annoyed.

"But she's religious. We can't-" she paused, her cat's ears perking up in realization, "I can't seduce her," she said solemnly.

Tye smirked to himself. "Exactly."

"She might be immune from me but she won't fuck you either, Tye. She's religious! Religious people don't fuck unless they're married. Are you planning to marry her," she sounded comical.

"Ok, keep laughing. Just remember to laugh when I have her spread on the couch eating her holy virgin pussy while you watch jealously."

Guilty couldn't hold back her laughter. "Ok, good luck," she said sarcastically. "But why do you want her? Momma Poly has a virgin pussy too, and you can fuck her any time. Why go to some impossible-to-seduce stranger when you have all you need at home?"

"Because..., maybe because I need a human girl... Maybe I do want love..."

Tye met Guilty's gaze, his eyes sincere and hers inquisitive. "Oh, Tye," Guilty sighed and placed her hand softly on his cheek. "I love you," she said and kissed him softly on his pink lips. As he hung his head, he caught sight of her stiff penis and was then tempted to pacify himself on it until she squirted her milk into his mouth, but as he dipped, he heard the front door open.

"Moms are home," Tye whispered.

"So what? They like it when they catch us fucking-"

"No. You're in trouble," he said and pointed to the camera in the ceiling's corner. The Lorem family had had cameras installed long ago, not for security reasons but for a bit of perverse voyeurism. The cameras were in every room and caught all sexual activity, which could help fuel passion between two members when the other two weren't around, or it could serve as a method of foreplay, watching and being watched was known to make cocks hard and pussies wet. And sometimes Mischief and Polyamory would use their special home videos to fluff their employees who were waiting on their next scene. As the family got used to the cameras though, they became easy to forget, as Guiltypleasure did.

"Shit," she whispered just as her mothers walked in the living room.

The two walked in slowly, staring unhappily at Guilty. By their stares, she and Tye knew they had seen her act of defiance. Mischief stood silently beside her sister in her white bridal lingerie, complete with a tight corset that emphasized her curvy hips and lifted her small tits to prominence. She also wore pretty white lace stockings with a garter and garter belt connected to the end of the corset. The white, lacy panties were crotchless, but to comply with law she locked her cock up in a chastity. On her head, between her black and red horns she wore a brides veil.

Polyamory was similarly dressed, but instead of a corset and panties, she wore a white lace teddy. The Lorem sisters often kept lingerie from work, or used lingerie from home for work. They had an endless imagination for sex which made them so good at their job as porn stars and directors. They had just started shooting scenes for their new movie, The Succubrides, and came home still dressed the part.

"Guiltypleasure, why is it you couldn't seem to keep your fingers out your dirty little twat?" asked Missy.

"I- I-" Guilty started.

"Are you that pathetic?"

"C'mon Missy, don't call her pathetic," Poly chimed in.

Missy regarded her and continued. "Are you a succubus, or not?"

Guilty nodded.

"And are you a Lorem succubus?"

She nodded again, her pitiful cock that was hard moments ago deflated into a sad little clitty.

"So why, oh why, do you find the need to give yourself an orgasm?"

"I- I'm sorry. Tye-"

"Don't blame Tye! Tye didn't finger his cunt until he came all over himself."

Poly snickered and whispered, "Tye doesn't have a cunt, baby."

"I was just so horny! I couldn't help myself! Tye was- I was having my asshole licked sooo good, mom! I'm so sorry!" Guilty pleaded.

Missy was unmoved. "Guiltypleasure, stand up and bend over the couch-"

"A spanking!? You're gonna spank me? I'm not a little girl anymore. You can't!"

"Well, you masturbated like a little girl so I'm gonna treat you like one. Now get up and bend over the arm of the couch. Now."

Guilty pouted but obeyed, her eyes beginning to well with water. Tye watched, now feeling bad for her. "Mom..., it- it is my fault. I know guilty can't help herself when someone plays with her ass. I did it on purpose to get her in trouble."

As Guilty bent over the sofa she looked Tye in the eyes and mouthed a 'thank you', right before Missy's whip-like tail lashed her naked ass, causing her to cry out and squeal. Tye reached out to clinch her hands in his as she endured her punishment. As Missy continued to whip her daughter's bottom, Poly came to her side to sooth her as well saying, "it's okay baby, just a few more and its over." She then began to fondle her breasts and whisper reassurances to her. "I'm gonna make you cum so good when this is over, sweetheart. I'm gonna suck that cock and lick that pussy. Do you wanna fuck my ass baby? Just get through this and you can have cummies, ok?"

The mixture of brotherly love, motherly lust and even the pain from her punishment got her super aroused. Missy could see wetness glistening between her daughter's pussylips and her girl stick was even rigid again. Mama took it as the perfect opportunity to teach Guilty the lesson she needed to learn. "Tye, get up!" she said after she finished whipping her daughter's ass.

Tye popped up off the couch. "Kneel behind your sister and lick her ass just like you did before. Poly, keep talking dirty to her and playing with her tits."

The two obeyed and Guilty immediately cried out, "No! Please! I can't take it. Just fuck me, please!"

"You can take it, and you will. Now put your hands on Poly's shoulders and keep them there. I swear to Aphrodite if your hands go between your legs you'll sorely regret it!"

Guitly obeyed, being overwhelmed with pleasure but unfortunately for her it wasn't enough to bring her sweet release. But one little diddle of her cunt, or five or ten seconds of stroking with her hand would bring her unadulterated bliss and she knew it. But for fear of her cock mom, she kept her hands on Poly's shoulders.

Polyamory whispered encouragement to her daughter, "Sexy little slut you are. You don't need to masturbate baby. You can fuck anybody. With these perfect tits and sweet little nipples and this flawless cinnamon skin, that wet cunt between your legs and that sweet pole..., you can fuck any boy and any girl. Such a sexy princess, blessed by Lilith herself."

Standing with her legs apart, her brother licking her ass, her mother sucking on her tits and whispering sexy words, Guilty bit her lip until her fangs produced a little blood. She was so horny! But she persisted to resist for Missy was right there, making sure she didn't give in. It felt like forever she was being denied sweet satisfaction, having her anal hole loved and her nipples tortured softly. Her cunt was drooling between her thighs and her peenie was oozing lines of precum onto the leather sofa. She thought she would die of sex deprivation when suddenly she felt it.

Mischief simply took Guiltypleasure's stick between her fingers and slowly started to stroke her uncircumcised penis back and forth. When Guilty opened her eyes and turned, she saw her mother no longer angry with her but smiling an angelic smile as she stoked her little winkie. "You did it baby. Now cum for me."

Before Missy got the word 'cum' out, Guilty's cock was pumping its milk out onto the sofa. The first two squirts hit Poly on the belly and dripped down. The rest made a pool on the leather sofa. "Nmm, mmmm, mmm oooo, gawwwd," the small demon girl purred as her loving family made her cum.

But before the rigid contractions of her cock ebbed away, Missy was lifting it to slip her hands between her legs to her slippery slit, a finger easily gliding inside to stroke her pussy. Like magic, Guilty began to cum from her sopping wet twat and her penis a second time. Filthy words flooded her mouth as her mind collapsed into a wanton meltdown. "Mommy, yes, play in my lustful cunt, mmmm, fuck my slutty pussy mommy, I'm your little girl, your little cockslut whore."

"Yes you are, baby," Missy assured her and kissed her passionately in her mouth. A sloppy, wet, lustful, loving kiss they shared as Tye (tired from kissing his sister's ass hole for half an hour) stood and Poly backed away off the couch. Missy kept working her fingers inside Guilty's moist pool as they kissed, and she couldn't seem to stop cumming on them. When they were finally finished, Guilty sucked her juice and cum off her mom's hands and then Missy helped her slurp all the semen off the sofa. Finally, they shared one last cum covered kiss and loving words.

"It's my turn to kiss Tye goodnight. Take good care of my sister for me while I fuck your brother to sleep, okay?"

"Yes, mama Missy," Guilty complied.

"And Guilty," Missy said before walking away. "No more masturbation." Guilty smiled at her cock mom and then they went their separate ways.

Tye took the few minutes he was alone to prepare himself for a truly sweet goodnight kiss. He was horny as hell from the day's events - fantasizing about the modest girl, flying while playing with Guilty, then eating her ass, seeing her spanked and helping her finally cum. His cock remained stiff in his cute panties and even his boy nipples were visibly tight behind the thin, soft cotton of his tank top.

Quickly he donned cute thigh high socks striped pink and white, a tight, white leather collar and had applied pink lipstick, blush, heavy eye shadow and mascara. He aimed to look a cutsie little slut and easily succeeded. "Cute, cute, cayuute!" Missy complemented her son upon seeing his girlish frame from behind, his long legs, long hair (now in pigtails), slim waist, good hips and bubble butt giving him the delicious look of a sweet, sexy young girl. Not to mention his outfit, which his mother grew hungry to rip off him.

Tye turned and smiled so cutely, "thank you, mama." He stood like a diffident slut, with his arm behind his back shyly clutching the other at his side, slightly upon his toes. He looked like the girl who wanted to be fucked so badly but could never admit it until someone strong forced her.

Missy was dressed for a fantasy, in a pair of tight white yoga shorts and a half tank. She also wore a whistle around her neck on a little rope. When Tye looked down at his mother's crotch, he knew she had pulled her cock back between her legs because there was no bulge visible.

"Tiffy? What're you still doing here in the locker room? Practice ended an hour ago and your daddy will be here any minute," Mischief said.

"Oh, misses Lorem, I- I-"

Missy stepped closer and placed her hands at her son's hips. "Don't be shy sweetie. Tell me what's wrong. Tell me why you're still dressed in your little gym panties."

"I," Tye said softly, "I was scared someone would see..."

"See what sweetie? You're all girls here."

"But the other girls..., they..., they make fun of me."

"Why? You're such a cutie, Tiffy. The other girls are just jealous," Missy said as she caressed Tye's exposed waist.

Tye then pulled away from the touch, folding his arms across his chest. "They make fun of my..., my..., my flat chest. They say I look like a boy!"

"Oh, sweetie, tits don't make you a woman. And you're all woman, regardless of what's hiding underneath that top."

"Or not hiding under it," Tye mumbled hanging his head.

Missy paused momentarily. "Show me."

Tye acted appalled. "Show you!?"

Missy stepped into him, pressing his back against a wall. "Yes," she said, lifting his shirt over his head, "I wanna see what you're so embarrassed about."

"No," Tye whispered, but put his arms up as his mother lifted his tight white tank top up over his head. "nobody's supposed to see. Nobody but my daddy." He covered his nipples with his hands.

"It's okay, sweetie, I'm your teacher. Trust me, okay?" Missy said as she caressed Tye's cute face.

Tye slowly nodded up and down. "Okay, Misses Lorem."

"Now, put your hands to the side." Little Tiffy reluctantly obeyed. "Wooow," Missy whispered, "such a cute pair of little titties!"

Tiffy blushed, "no they're not. You're just saying that to make me feel good."

"No, they really are! And if I wanted to make you feel good, I'd do this...," Missy said as she dipped her head and kissed Tye right on the right nipple, sucking it momentarily before letting go.

Tye gasped, "you're..., not supposed to..., my daddy said...,"

"I said it's okay, Tiffy." She kissed the other nipple, this time longer, until it stiffened. "Mmmmn, somebody likes," she said as she kissed and sucked Tiffy's little nips until they were little pinkish diamonds. Tiffy stifled cute little moans of both reluctance and pleasure. "See?" she whispered, "cute, delectable little tits you got."

"Thank- thanks Misses Lorem," Tiffy said with a small smile.

"Any time, cutie. Now lets get these panties off you. Don't wanna have your daddy waiting," she said as she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of Tiffy's pink, frilly gym panties.

Half mortified, Tiffy grabbed onto her gym teacher's hands. "No! Wait!" Misses Lorem stopped pulling but didn't let go of the panties and didn't pull up to cover the skin she had already revealed. A little of Tiffy's bare pubic region was on display and the eager teacher's eyes never left the patch of creamy flesh.

"What is it, Tiffy? You don't want me to see your pussy? I've seen plenty of pussies in my time, Tiffy, all of them pretty in their different ways. Don't ever be ashamed of what you've got between those thighs."

Misses Lorem looked Tiffy in her pretty eyes and saw trepidation. "But I..., I don't..., I don't have a..., a..."

"A pussy? What do you mean you don't have a pussy?"

"I have a..., a penis," Tiffy whispered and looked down, ashamed.

"Oh, sweetie. You're such a precious little gift. Do you know how special it is for a girl to have a penis?" she said, lifting the girl's face by her chin. "I want you to show it to me, pretty one. Show Misses Lorem how special you are, girly."

"I- I can't...," she said in despair.

"Just let me feel it then baby girl," she said, taking her left hand from the band of her panties down to the crotch. Tiffy tried to stop her and wrestle her fondling hand away with hers, squirming and moaning in resistance against the wall.

"Ooooh, I can feel it. It feels like such a nice clitty. Please, let me see it. I promise not to make fun."

"Daddy says only he can see my clitty, and only he can touch it. Stop it Miss Lorem, you're making it grow!"

"You know, sweetheart, you're not the only girl who has a secret pole between her legs," she then grabbed Tiffy's hand and placed it between her own legs, rubbing it back and forth across her shaft which was tucked underneath. Tiffy gasped, but didn't object to feel her gym teacher's girly penis.

"It's..., it's so..., big," she said.

After a few seconds, Tiffy was fondling Misses Lorem's cock all by herself, which made the woman reach underneath as well, feeling Tiffy's now fully erect peenie through her panties. Tye and Missy stood fondling each other, playing the role of the forceful gym teacher and the shy eighteen year old tgirl. "Can I have it now, sweetie?" Misses Lorem asked. The teen girl nodded shyly before the hand that massaged her cock over silky panties slipped inside the waistband, causing her to squeal. "Oh my god, you're already wet for me."

Tiffy bit her lip, savoring the sensations. She then slid her own hand into the woman's tight shorts to find her rigid member, hot, hard and bigger than her own. She eagerly pushed her teacher's shorts down to mid thigh, letting her cock unfold from underneath her to point straight forward. "That's it sweetie, explore me. Don't be scared."

"It's so big," Tiffy said, staring down at the cock in comparison to her own smaller member. They stood close enough for their two cocks to be side by side, Misses Lorem's touching the girl's clean shaven pelvis with a drop of precum, but Tiffy only making it two thirds of the way.

"But yours is so cute," Misses Lorem said as she gently rubbed the girl's penis.

"Your cock is perfect, Misses Lorem! It's even better than daddy's!" Tiffy touched her teacher's dick with curious excitement.

"Your daddy's!?"

"Uh- oops, I mean..., I mean..."

"It's okay sweetie. If I was your daddy I'd take advantage of such a cute daughter too. Tell me, does he make you suck his cock?"

"Y- yes," she said hanging her head in shame, but still rubbed Misses Lorem's cock as she returned the caress.

"Do you like it when he makes you suck it?"

She smiled sheepishly and nodded. "And do you like it when he sucks on yours, baby?"

"He- he never..."

"Never!? Aww poor sweetie! And it's such a beautiful little penis. I think daddy is missing out on a precious treat. Do you want Misses Lorem to show you how it feels?"

Shy Tiffy nodded. Misses Lorem kissed the shy girl on the lips. "But you can't tell anybody, except daddy, okay?" Tiffy nodded again, eagerly with a cute smile. "Good girl."

Missy sank to her knees, kissing Tye's smooth skin as she went. Her small shorts were at mid thigh and her cock pointed straight out between her shapely legs. She slid his panties down to his ankles and he stepped out of them, leaning back against the wall. Tye began playing with his nipples as his mother started stroking his cock. "That's right baby, play with those pretty nipples," she encouraged before setting her lips to her son's girly prick.

He moaned high like a horny woman. Missy let her lips sit just behind the wedge of his mushroom and slid her serpentine tongue all over it, lapping up the precum he had leaked. He pinched a nipple, squirmed and whimpered against the wall. "Mmm, finger my pussy," Tye cried desperately.