A Matter of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm here to apply for the vacancy."

"We've had this conversation before Kathy."

"I know, but things change. When we first met I knew that you were the one I was meant for, but I needed to make sure. I mean I was young so what did I really know about anything? I've dated dozens of guys over the last couple of years and what I learned is that is that I was right when I knew you were the one. It is why I keep trying to get back to you."

I sat there and listened to her and remembered how I felt when I first met her. How jealous I was of every guy I saw her with. How I still felt about her and probably always would. But dare I take a chance? Dare I trust her? Then I thought what could I lose? Some time and maybe another piece of my heart, but so what? I managed to get by after the first two times. And maybe the third time would be the charm. I sucked it up and asked:

"Doing anything tonight?"

"Nothing I can't get out of."

Six months after graduation she started talking about marriage, but I balked and she knew why so she said:

"I know why you are skittish, but I know how to prove that you don't have to worry. I'll sign a prenuptial agreement. It will state that in the case of infidelity the offending party leaves with only their clothes and whatever they had when they entered the marriage. That agreement is my promise to you that I will never be unfaithful. Okay?"

Six months after graduation we were married.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next six years went by with no problems other than those found in most marriages and then one evening Kathy said:

"I need a favor; I need a huge favor."

"What?"

"When I left work for lunch today I ran into a guy I used to know in college and he asked me to have dinner with him tomorrow night. I would like to do it."

"Does he know you are married?"

"I guess so; he had to see the rings."

"So, in asking a married woman for a date he expects to get laid. I'm guessing he was one of your bed buddies back in the day. What is so special about him that you want to have dinner with him and end up in his bed?"

She looked me right in the eye and said "He has an eleven-inch cock that sent me to the moon."

"So why didn't you stay with him if he was so great?"

"Because that eleven-inch cock is all he had going for him."

"So what you are really asking is will I let you go out and get fucked."

She looked away from me and mumbled a "Yes."

"My answer is no. Not only no, but hell no! I will not now or ever give you permission to do something like that. I don't own you Kathy and you can do whatever you please. Just be aware of the consequences."

"I'll call him and tell him no. Seeing him wouldn't be worth losing you."

"Why in the hell did you even think I would go along with it?"

"I honestly didn't think you would, but I had to try."

"He's that good?"

"He's a jerk, but an amazing sexual experience. Just seeing him and remembering how he made me feel made me wet. I just thought that since you know I love you to pieces and would never leave you, you might, just might let me do it. Fuzzy thinking, but nothing ventured, nothing gained."

She got up and started clearing the table. Then she washed and I dried following which we watched some television before going to bed. Once in bed she reached for my cock and once she had it in her hand I asked:

"Are you sure? It is only six and a half inches."

"But it is six and a half inches attached to a hundred and eighty pounds of love."

She torn me up that night and don't think for even a second that I didn't know she was thinking of the guy with the eleven-inch cock while she did it.

Knowing the Kathy I knew before we got married, I wasn't all that surprised when I started thinking that since I said no to her doing it out in the open she might just try to sneak it by me. I might be able to tell and I might not. If it was a fat eleven inches I'd know because she would avoid making love to me until she closed up some. If it was a skinny eleven inches I more than likely would never know.

If she did do it she would need to do it during long lunches from work. She'd know damned well what I would think if she suddenly said she was working late or stopping for drinks with the people from work. She did have a girl's night out once a month, but she'd had it only a week before she hit me with her 'big dick' request so she couldn't use that as an excuse to get out of the house without sending up a huge red flag.

I was just going to have to wait and see.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Was your fun with Mr. Eleven worth what it is going to cost you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Your meeting with your old boyfriend with the eleven-inch cock that sends you to the moon."

"I didn't see him. You wouldn't let me and I didn't dare do it behind your back."

"Well if it wasn't him who else have you been fucking?"

It was six weeks after the evening when she had asked me for 'the huge favor. I found out she'd gone and done it even though I'd made my position on the subject crystal clear.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? I did no such thing!"

"Well, since you are the only woman I've had sexual intercourse with since we got married and the doctor assured me it was impossible for me to catch it from a toilet seat the case of gonorrhea, I have had to have come from you. Ergo, you fucked Mr. Eleven Inches or someone else. No matter who you got it from you had to cheat to get it. According the pre-nuptial agreement you signed before we got married, you do remember that, don't you? Your promise to never be unfaithful? The promise that turned out to be a lie? According to that agreement you must leave the marriage with only what you brought into it. That would be your clothes, your car and the money you had at the time. That would be $362.17" and I handed her a check in that amount drawn against the new account I had set up at the bank using the money I'd taken when I closed all of our joint accounts.

She knew she was busted so she didn't even try to make excuses; she just started crying and ran to the bedroom and started to pack her clothes. I followed her to the bedroom doorway and said:

"I'm going to leave for at least two hours. Be gone when I get back" and then I left the house.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had no idea where she went when she left the house so I had to have her served at work. She called me and bitched at me for having embarrassed her at work and my response was:

"I doubt it was as embarrassing as having the doctor I've been seeing since I was eight years old tell me I had a socially disease and my having to tell him I got it from my wife. You do know he is required by law to notify the Tri-County Health department of all cases of social diseases, right? You should be hearing from them soon. They will want a list of all of your sexual partners so they can contact them in an effort to stop the spread of the disease."

"Fuck you" she snarled and hung up.

She fought the divorce and tried to break the pre-nup, but to no avail. All she managed to do was delay things. She did manage to get the judge to order counselling, but it did no good. He ordered ten sessions, but after four sessions the counselor notified the judge there was no hope of a reconciliation.

Despite that, Kathy kept trying to stop the divorce in the hopes I would drop it. I do have to admit I thought about it a couple of times. I did love the woman and always had and probably always would, but even though I did come close to dropping it a time or two I didn't do it.

The bottom line was that even though I would probably love her until the day I died I could not trust her. And one of the cold hard facts of life is you cannot have a working marriage if you can't trust your partner.

12