All Comments on 'A Model Garden - La Petite Morte'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
PureoticaPureotica12 months ago

I rated this high, and I hope it does well in the contest.

I'm voting against myself. lol. By my entry won't win anyway., and I'm still finishing it.

Very well written. One of the few Literotica pieces I've read that uses dialogue effectively. It manages to present a somewhat implausible plot, convincingly, without resorting to porn logic. I enjoyed the characters. They were fun.

Good luck in the contest.

Best, Pure

cmj711cmj71112 months ago

I love your series & only wish it could be made into a movie!

So delightful, the pleasures shared in the garden of Eden ;) pun intended, apples for all!

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Penny,

You really bring it, with every story

DrizdartDrizdart12 months ago

Always a delight to find a TarnishedPenny in my list.

Helen1899Helen189912 months ago

Bring on the next chapter, I can't wait, I want my next fix soon. The love scene with Tammy had me so wet (for a second time). I love this author's writings, there way with words, the sensuality of the sex, never dirty, kinky, real love for each other. Not many author's can develop character like this author. I think they just shade it for being the best author on literotica. I use the terms 'they' ' this author' and others, because I don't know for sure what sex they are and tp. has I call them isn't for telling. I am trying to convince myself that only a woman could write, tender loving happy stories like these. Yet, I have other clues that lead me to think that maybe it's a man. But should I or anyone else bother, does it really matter, we should just be grateful that they write for our pleasure and we should treasure them, whilst we still have them 5*

RoyceFHoutonRoyceFHouton12 months ago

Gorgeous, descriptive narrative all the way through. Very nicely done.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorso12 months ago

Another high quality work from an always high quality author. Bravo! And thank you for entertaining us, arousing us, and moving us so consistently. 5 Stars...of course!

pcman1950pcman195012 months ago

Sincerely hope you continue this tale.

TedditchTedditch12 months ago

This tale would make a great film. Leaves me wanting more.

ActingupActingup11 months ago

Oh, Ms(?) Penny, you’ve done it again. Such delicacy of touch, combined with genuine heat. The poor boy will be worn out soon and I hope they’re all testing clean, but I’m willing to suspend disbelief for this ride.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

The circling pack! Will the prey survive?

5

wordsinthedustwordsinthedust10 months ago

Wowww…

Really, really well done. The massage brought some good memories back, and there is indeed a plus that an older woman brings to the experience. Excellent… can’t wait to read the next chapter.

maddictmaddict10 months ago

Wonderful !

Tyson must have more to say ?

The thunder of of stampeding creatures turned out to be my heartbeat.

HardBenHardBenabout 1 month ago

Ah dear - Just pure sensual romantic writing.

This is truly wonderful writing. You manage to illicit SO many beautiful emotions and still be totally erotic.

I am LOVING this series.

Thank you so much

XXX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous