All Comments on 'A Mutually Beneficial Arrangement'

by LeashedSub

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Well done.

The story was exactly what it was meant to be. An exciting tale of male submission to a dominant woman. Over the top for my tastes, but well executed.

Goal achieved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

My only surprise here was that this was your first story posted! Really enjoyed all of it and hope you'll contribute more.

honeysluthoneyslutover 11 years ago
Excellent!!!

The best I have read in some time. Please continue.

ValensGirlValensGirlover 11 years ago

I don't really see why Jerry needs to be Jenny here, but I loved the idea of a dominant woman seeing his pervy porn and deciding they should have an arrangement. :) Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyed your story

Very well done -- nice weave of background context and hot sexual intensity. Really like where Jenny is going with Mistress Tanner and the lesbian lover she becomes... Please continue writing.

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 8 years ago
Please Add More to This Story

Really? This story has been here since 2012 and you haven't adds to it? I can't believe that I just found it. Please add on to this story. You seem to have an incredible imagination and you are good at bringing it to text.

Please, please, please add to this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeashedSub@LeashedSub
53 Followers
Transfemme polyamorous submissive. Nothing makes me happier than being leashed and on my knees orally pleasing my owners. OK, well except doing that while also having my ass plowed.