All Comments on 'A New Aspect'

by bellefleure

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
High quality writing...

But it would be improved by an unfearing editor. A bit over-written, with way too many adjectives. A wee example: I can't remember how many times her tits were described as 'ample', but after the first couple of times, it was quite unneccessary.

Still, way above the usual standard on Lit. Your earned your five stars from me.

bellefleurebellefleureover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Scotsman69: thank you for pointing out my overly wordy prose. Although it's part of the scene setting you're right that it's overcooked. I'll try to exercise more restraint in future!

All: thank you to everyone who has read and voted, or taken the time to e-mail me. It means a lot that my experiences can reach out to people.

For the record, the story has been altered by one (or more) of the Lit admins and does not look how I submitted it. The song lyrics, for example, have random line breaks or paragraph marks, or join up with the subsequent text. And I've no idea where that backslash came from. I've reported the story to the moderators outlining the issues, but so far nothing has been done to fix it :(

OnlyJuan4OnlyJuan4over 11 years ago
Wow..l

I'm smitten.

LibrandesireLibrandesireover 11 years ago
A very literary story

Your pen is driven by tremendous horsepower; you write with abundant finesse. It caught my attention but at a certain point I began to wonder if it would actually carry the story to a place that is deliciously base and wanton. It got there. The arc may have been more calculus than I'm used to seeing on this site but I liked it very much. I gave it a 5.

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 11 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed it

Great story. I will admit it prompted my own session with a vibrator, though not quite so public. ;-)

maddictmaddictalmost 10 years ago
New fuel for my fire.

You are a lovly sight, for a tired mind. Your vived memory, of your lover is still in my mind, thank you. I liked the tie to, "Room in Rome " I don t have the courage to try and persuade my wife to watch with me. If you would consider a new story, " Adore " might make a nice story. You could do the reverse of a screen play. In your very delightful y sexy style. Thank you always.

maddictmaddictalmost 10 years ago
Eminem

Not familiar with there music but love your writing name, sounds the best on a train heading to Paris, "27 minutes" how wonderfully naughty of you, a nice side every man should find in his wife. I'm Always hopeful, kind of like our little dog in the kitchen, hopeful that we drop some thing, as we get dinner ready, it happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously? Author takes themself way too seriously

OMG......you are so full of yourself that you can't tell an erotic story without embellishing everything (including your vocabulary) so much that it actually interferes with the story. Most people would never get through the never ending babble to read this crap.....stop taking yourself so damn seriously and write a damn story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous