All Comments on 'A New Career'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
cursrahcursrahover 3 years ago

please write more of these people.

LexxRuthlessLexxRuthlessover 3 years ago

Such a fun, sexy romp! This is why I always love your stories. Thanks again for sharing, sir!

ukbajanukbajanover 3 years ago

Loved it and would like to see a chapter 2,3,4.......

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Dawg I hope you make a series out of this.

I can see this as a one time stand alone (as it is now) BUT I can see it being so much more. there are so many possible ways it could go and I know you and Lexx can make so much more out of this. Hell I'll offer what ever help you want as well. I know I'm new to writing here, but I've been a reader for years and love both of your writings. Thank for sharing and let me know if you want help on this or any other story.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Been looking for you, dawg, what a wonderful fantasy you crafted for us this time! I agree with Fuzzy and Lexx I sure hope you can follow up with a few more chapters with this set of characters. Quite a likable bunch even Peg is coming around and it won’t be long now until she will join the harem! Well I can’t write but still have fantasies!

Great to see one of my favorite writers posting again. More please!😛

Cheers

SAGE

moonknight013moonknight013over 3 years ago

and why hasn't the grand-daughter found a way to talk or cajole her mom/daughter into doing a scene...would be hot so see the grand-daughter seduce the daughter into fucking her own dad

j15555j15555over 3 years ago

Definitely want more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!

Another chapter or three please. Outrageous fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
*****

another 5 star story! love the character development and of course the great sex scenes. Also like the see it continue on like the other comments before me.

joep01joep01over 3 years ago
Another great one@

DD,

As I said in the title, another great story, thanks!

SandMan29331SandMan29331over 3 years ago

When they said one of the girls talked their mother into doing it, I thought it was going to be Casey that talked her mom into doing a porn shoot and adding another girl into the incest fold. Either way, it was a great story and I would love to read a sequel of this to see where the story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving the Story....so far

I have a similar problem to Amos with my wife. Unfortunately I’m not hung like our lead character so need to resort to stories like this to help relieve the stress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written, but

Either post it under Novels or make this a multi-part story. Nine pages is too long for a single concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Maybe Peg

You kinda had Peg coming around at the end. What if she becomes involved and joins the group and bring in males with mature women taste. After all they talk about forming their own porn film company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic Story

I hope you continue this with more chapters. Great work. Very nice job keeping the story moving along without feeling overly rushed.

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

Awesome as always

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
great story

please continue. plenty of room for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need more

That was an amazing story and left room for more, I hope to see more chapters soon

lovedefactolovedefactoover 3 years ago

Wonderful story! I see that your imagination remains extra fertile! Just like your stories.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Totally Bonkers But so Much Fun To Read

Thoroughly enjoyed it but is there more to come??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely fucking sucking awesome, omg what would I not give to wallow in all these beautiful sex crazed cunts, totally drunk on cunt juice. Eating cunt and fucking cunt at the same time. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s U.K.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

I got as far as him fucking his own granddaughter then read the bullshit excuses for him doing so from the author and gave up in disgust. You turned a reasonable story into him being a disgusting old pervert. Not my style, given lm in his age bracket. One has to be somewhat sick in the head to deliberately fuck your own 18 year old granddaughter for money.

So this story of yours gets 1/5. Don’t get me wrong, l like your stories and rate them highly, but this one revolts me.

KingKong2020KingKong2020almost 3 years ago

Awesome please continue this. Also next time, make sure Grandpa is having sex with his Daughter and Granddaughter infront of his wife

KingKong2020KingKong2020almost 3 years ago

Grandpa should impregnate his Granddaughter

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

One pesky little granddaughter kept this from erotic couplings/group sex. I was amused at Mary, who had to be talked into porn, having a grasp of method acting. She said she didn't want to watch her make-believe daughters fuck Amos so she would be surprised by his big dick when it came time for her scenes. She REALLY didn't want to watch him fuck her real daughter, LOL.

God knows I'm not a lawyer (I wouldn't want to leave slime trails), but this story raises a legal question. Where it is legal to perform sex for money in producing porn (subject to frequent checks for disease, and presumably all the women would use contraception); would Amos and Casey be immune from prosecution for incest for acts performed only on set?

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Great fun. Reminds me of Shakespeare’s Falstaff characters in Henry IV. Rollicking spilling ale in every direction as drunkenly dances from one willing whore to another. You like your Falstaff main character spin and drunkenly jig and prance your merry way poking and prodding your biting satirical pricks at the porn industry the freefall implosion of family Ann the new norm that treats sex as a sport rather than a spiritual bonding. You rip all to shreds here using laughter to be explode conventional morality into shreds.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 2 years ago
4.8☆s

So rounded up to a 5.

All in all a good story.

It's a bit difficult to believe that a man that age still has that much sexual stamina, but not completely impossible.

Personally I could have done without his Actual granddaughter getting involved but their gloryhole scene was hot. I loved his scenes with Carol and Megan. I was sure glad that the actress who talked her mother into trying wasn't Casey. While I like most forms of incest stories. I'm only ok with some others (like what was in this story), and I'm turned completely off by parent/offspring incest.

But as I said at the beginning of this "All in all a good story".

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Over the top but a good fun read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Happy return to creative genius!, writer and written!

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

My fantasy retirement dream job!!

Great story! I have a feeling it has the potential to be a great series. Lots of directions to take it. Well written and captivating characters. I can see you and your Muse definitely have it going on. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To those that get up in arms about the sex with his granddaughter may I make several suggestions/comments.

1.Don't read incest porn

2.Spell fantasy or maybe even fiction.

3.Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

5 stars that was brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This stretches believability but is so hot I overlooked that and melded into the story.

A great jack off tale for Sure. This is one of these that needs an 8 star rating. Well done!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every time I watch Kyler, Honey, or Reyna, I think I should be doing retirement porn! After all, I have a beautiful home in the Caribbean that would make a lovely backdrop! Now I just need that magic formula that allows Amos to cum and cum and cum, ten or fifteen times a day! I mean, it has to be magic because no man in his 60’s that I know can pull that off (pun intended)!

StraightbuttwistedStraightbuttwistedover 1 year ago

Great story, would love to see another chapter.

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

Great story. I am a little disappointed that his daughter did not join in. And I was hoping Amos was more dominant with Peg and she turned more submissive to him. And that they added weekly anal sex for Amos and Peg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The term is crocodile tears, not alligator tears. FYI, I loved the story, but I hadn't heard the term alligator tears before.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m amazed each time I read this. Even though there are many stories that are memorable, this tops them all. It is by far the sexiest, Hottest, and overall best tale on Literotica. 5 stars 🌟!

Bill S.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Oh, my Gawd. Where to start? This story was priceless, and like any really great book that I simply couldn't put down it kept me up well past my usual bed time. Kudos to your editor (or whomever) for injecting all of the wonderful humor (LOL) which made it an even better read if that's possible. All that aside, I too was slightly disappointed that Amos' daughter wasn't included in the mix. Oh well, maybe next time. Now to gild the lily I was most appreciative that Peg somehow finally got the memo. Please, please more of the same . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous