A New Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped her to her feet then she hopped onto the desk and placed her ass right at the edge of it, her legs super widespread. "My god, you are so beautiful," I said looking into her eyes. Those words were also not in the script. Fuck em, I was ad-libbing.

"Ooooooooh grandpa," she moaned as I centered my shaft then shoved in to my root. "Fuck that feels so damn good! Fuck me!" I did as she asked. My hips were on autopilot as they pummeled the hell out of her little pussy making her coo and groan as her pleasure mounted.

Her tight little pussy felt better than anything I had ever been in! Every time I looked down, I had to shake my head to force myself to realize it was true. I did it again and Peggy asked, "What's wrong grandpa?"

I smiled at her and said, "I just can't believe we are really doing this! You are the best granddaughter a man could want!"

"Oh grandpa, love me!" she cried out as her body rose up and she hugged me tight. Moments later she cried out, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum!"

"Not yet, honey, wait for me!" I begged.

She kissed me again, our bodies tight together as my hips pounded her sex. Her head moved as if to kiss my ear where she whispered, "Fill me with your cum, just don't stop!"

Her pussy clamped around me as she cried out in her orgasm, and that made my balls explode into her. Peggy screamed in joy as she humped up at me madly while begging me to cum. As she came down from her climax, she looked slightly towards one of the cameras and loudly proclaimed, "I will make you cum! Don't you dare get tired on me!"

"I won't! You're too hot for me to get tired! God damn I love your tight pussy!" I managed to say as I kept right on pounding into her even after I finished cumming.

They had a clock running to show me where I should be in their scene plans. We were supposed to end this between 20 and 22-minutes. The clock was just moving onto minute 26. Time after time I had to pull her by her thighs to get her ass back to the edge; my powerful thrusts just kept shoving her further onto the desk top.

The clock switched to minute 28 and I knew she was close. "You going to cum for me?" I snarled.

"Keep fucking me and I will! Oh god, my pussy loves your cock grandpa! Ooh yes, I'm going to cum!"

She went ballistic on that desk as I kept on pumping into her, her cries of release filling the set. "Cum for me!" she screamed as she came. Three heart beats later I yanked my cock out of her, my first rope being clearly ejected into her vagina as I exited her pussy and coated her clit with more of it.

"I want it in my mouth!" she cried out as she flung herself off the desk and opened her mouth super wide while jerking my shaft with great aim, pumping my last five shots onto her hungry tongue. Once I ran dry, she looked up to me (and also a camera over my shoulder) to show the huge pool of cum, then swallowed it before showing an empty mouth. And then she dove hungrily onto me again as she sucked the life out of my shaft, even though it stayed hard.

One of the cameras swung down beside her to get a closeup of her cleanup efforts, then the director said, "Cut!" The cameras stopped and the cameramen relaxed yet Carol continued loving my shaft. She didn't stop until I came again. One of the cameramen decided to shoot it as an extra for each of us to keep.

The director eventually told us to go shower and get dressed in our clothes, so the two of us went together to do it. And we did 'do it' in the shower as I made her cum twice before we came together at the end. Carol was weak as fresh cotton candy when I pulled out of her, so I held her up until her legs recovered.

We finally got dressed and walked out together to see the director and x-woman. They congratulated both of us on a job well done. Miss X said, "There seemed to be a connection between you two. Did you know each other before this?" We both said 'no'. "Interesting, maybe we can pair you two up in more scenes. Customers love it when there is chemistry like that. Here's your pay for today, I included the usual for a blowjob movie as I think we can make use of what Raul shot at the end. Are you available tomorrow, Amos?" I was. "I'll probably call you in the morning, just not too early."

We left the building together and I asked if she had a ride. She was going to call her boyfriend. "I can take you home, or where ever you want to go," I said. She liked that idea, and I was familiar with her address' area . Moments later we left the parking lot towards her parents' house. Her PARENTS! FUCK!

After I recovered from that info, I asked her how old she was. She looked at me as if embarrassed. Then quite hesitantly she said a soft, "Eighteen."

I looked at her and, after two deep breaths to calm myself, I asked, "How eighteen are you?"

"Um," she said chewing her bottom lip, "don't get mad, my birthday was three months ago. Well, two-and-a-half."

"Jesus," I groaned. "But, you're in, or I guess you were in college, right?"

"Ummmm, well, sort of, I was." Her look at me was one of terror, and my heart ached for her, as I waited for her to go on. "I really like you, please don't hate me. I'm a senior at (I don't think so) High School, but I was also taking college courses early. I skipped school today."

Carol looked at me nervously for a few minutes more, then she leaned over, undid my zipper and pulled out my limp cock. Moments later I was hard and she was sucking the shit out of me again. I had tried to stop her but she said, "No, I love you, let me do this for you!" So, I sort of drove on mindlessly, turning as I went if it seemed correct.

Many glorious minutes later I groaned, "Oh Carol, I'm going to cum!"

I slowed down as I came, Carol made certain she didn't miss a drop. After getting me zipped up she rose up, kissed my cheek then looked out the window. "Where are you taking me. This isn't my street." It was then I realized I was on the street where my daughter and son-in-law lived. As we passed in front of their house, Carol gasped, "Oh, my friend Casey lives there! I've been trying to talk her into doing this!"

"Oh!" I asked, trying to hide my shock. "Has she decided yet?"

"Well, I think she is about ready to try it. But I didn't see her today, so I have no idea. Oh, you'd love her, she's really cute! I think her ass is to die for. Nice tits too. Of course, I have no idea if she is any good at sex. I am, right? I fucked you good, didn't I?"

"Yes, Carol, you are a great fuck, and yes, you fucked me good! I think we each fucked the other good! And I don't want to talk about your friend."

A few minutes later, I pulled up in front of her house. I mean, in front of her PARENTS' house. Fuck that bothered me. Then again, she is legal age. Guess I'll just have to get a handle on fucking young stuff.

She kissed me goodbye, after telling me she couldn't wait to do another scene with me. I actually had to agree with that, she is an incredible and beautiful fuck.

********

Just after 10:30 on Tuesday morning, x-woman called asking me if I could be there at one o'clock. I could and showed up on time. They had one scenario for me to do, it was with a 20-year-old girl who was to be my 'step-grand-daughter'. They introduced us and once again she was shocked that I was 60. After things were ready the scene went without a problem like we had the day before.

I guess we actually did two companion scenes. The first one was when she seduced me and gave me a blowjob, complete with swallow. These young girls have skills! After a quick set redo, we started the fuck scene. I enjoyed the hell out of that one and got her off twice before I had to force myself to pull out of her and jerk off onto her pussy. That sucked as cumming inside of her would have been much more enjoyable. Then again, I've been doing a lot of jerking off over the past several years, and at least this time it was ONTO a very sexy female.

She thanked me for helping her to cum, then showered quickly and was gone. I finished my solo shower and got dressed only to be stopped by Miss X. "Are you in a hurry, or can you help out and stay awhile?"

"I can stay, what do you need?"

"Okay, we're doing one of those glory hole scenes. You know, the kind where the girl is in what looks like a booth, and there are holes on either side of her. A cock sticks through and she sucks it until he cums in her mouth, then she switches to the other side. This continues until each guy has given up his cum, or she won't continue. Usually, they all get to cum. Once in a while, the girl gets turned on and fucks one or two of the guys, but we hope they take the cum into their mouths and then their stomachs, since it is a BJ/cum swallow video. Our plan was for 12 guys, but two of them are sick and another one got arrested last night. So, we only have nine guys now, and you would be number ten. The girl always knows how many guys there are so she has an idea just how much more is expected of her."

"Okay, so what happens if she decides at guy number seven that she is done. Do the extra guys get paid anyway?" I wasn't doing this for the money, but I didn't want to hang around for nothing, either.

"Good question, and that used to happen quite often. Since we rewrote the contract, it seldom ever happens."

"Really?"

"Yup. Now the girl knows that she has, say ten guys to blow. If she stops at eight, she loses twenty percent of what she was expecting as we have to pay the guys anyway, basically for nothing. On the other hand, IF the girl decides to fuck one of them, she gets paid an extra 10 percent. Even though we want the girl to swallow the juice, if she lets him cum inside of her, it's another bonus. The lucky guy or guys get a bonus as well, for the fuck as well as the internal pussy cum shot if that is what she chooses. I guess it comes down to just how money hungry, or horny, she is."

"Do they get to see the guy they are sucking off?" I asked the director.

"Technically the answer is no. There is a fake wall between you two, so she pretty much only sees your cock. But, many of the guys are tall enough to lean forward and look over the top of the wall and look down at her. You should be tall enough. Today's girl is 18 but we've checked her talent and her blowjobs are fucking amazing, so I know all of you will have no problem cumming for her."

Shortly after 4 o'clock, things were ready and they ushered all ten of us into two back rooms, five guys in each. We drew straws and I ended up being last in my group. Then the girl had to pick which side to start with and I knew I would be load number 10 for the little lady. Gerty hadn't been at the front desk and I was surprised that x-woman was there to fluff the next guy. They didn't want any limp dicks trying to shove through the holes.

The walls weren't the thickest, so we had to stay fairly quiet and we could hear pretty much everything that was happening, even though it was muffled. Once a guy left to get blown, we never saw him again. I figured they pulled their pants back up, got paid and left. After less than sixty-five-minutes, there were just two of us left in that room. Then he left and I could tell his voice as he moaned and groaned or otherwise made known his pleasure. As yet I had detected no fucking going on. As cock number nine poked through the hole, Miss X came in and said, "I guess I over did it with him, he didn't even last five minutes. We need more footage than that, would you hold off on cumming like I know you can. If you give us at least a twenty-minute blowjob I'll double your pay."

Well, I'm not doing this for the money, just the sex, so I didn't answer right away. Way too quickly she gasped out, "OK, I'll triple it! More if she fucks you as that hasn't happened yet." I told her it was a deal, then she started getting me ready. I really love what her mouth can do. I have no idea how long it was before they ushered me to the empty wall where moments later, I heard the knock, knock, knock, that the guy had to do to signal he was going to cum. He started groaning and she started slurping and making gurgling noises as he drained his balls into her mouth, I assumed, as there had been no fucking sounds yet again. I was ushered to the vacant hole in the wall.

They motioned for me to shove my cock through the hole, I could hear her turning around and her voice gasped, "Oh gosh, he's been eating his Wheaties! That's a real nice one!" I'm not that long, the tape ribbon showed only 7¾ inches. But I am thicker than most. Not too thick, but the woman knows it when I fuck her. And I wondered, did that wall muffled voice sound familiar?

Anyway, today's blowjob princess inhaled me with a vengeance and proved what X-lady had said was true. She has skills that are out of this world! If it was up to me, I would have let her swallow my cum and then keep on going until I couldn't cum any more. Sadly, the rules limited me to just one cum. I wanted to make Miss X happy and get her the extra video time. Okay, I'll admit it, and also enjoy this incredibly talented cock sucker.

After about five glorious minutes I groaned out, "Holy fuck that's good," and the girl paused for a bit, then resumed sucking. Two other times I actually spoke again and each time she paused, then went back to work. I was really getting worked up again, after holding back three times from cumming. And then she stopped. I groaned at the loss of her warm mouth.

Moments later I felt something, then it moved and again I felt it, then I gasped, "Oh fuck yeah," as her pussy sucked me in to as close to the bottom as she could get.

She was working hard, and very turned on as she gasped in a garbled voice, "Oh god, fucking hell, that dick feels good!"

I wondered again as that soft voice sounded vaguely familiar through the fake wall, then forgot about it as I tried to get even more of my cock through that little hole and into that hot and moist fuck-hole. I don't think I succeeded. But god it felt so good. She was really pounding the shit out of me and I looked over the top of the wall only to see a sexy ass and back, lightly tanned with tan lines, and a head of red hair in a pony tail. I briefly imagined my redhaired granddaughter was on the other side of the wall, but had to block that thought as it nearly put me over the edge.

Barely a minute later she cried out as her climax powered through her jerking and twitching body, making me grin that I managed to get this girl to cum on my unknown cock. Once her body came to a rest, she gave me about five nearly off and then back on fuck motions before she pulled free and slowly turned to continue her blowjob.

I could see the clock off the set and knew I had managed to last a full 23-minutes. I didn't need to hold out any longer. But since it felt really good, I held on until I just couldn't any more, another three minutes. I knocked 3 times as I groaned hard while she went nuts draining me completely into her mouth. Once I stopped shooting, she pulled off of me and I looked over the wall again to see that red head had turned and was showing the camera her cum loaded mouth.

Her hand never left my shaft, so I stayed put looking over that wall. She turned back and moved in then sucked me nearly to my base once more, her tongue sticking out as she licked my balls. I groaned in pleasure and she sucked really hard just as I pumped two more shots of cum into her mouth. She moaned in joy and looked up as I saw my Casey looking up at me.

My head flew back hard, which happened to shove my cock into her still sucking mouth. The host, or whatever he was supposed to be, was urging her to keep sucking, and she did, but with less enthusiasm. He really started encouraging her and suddenly she acted as if she wanted me to cum in one minute. I can't do that! No matter what. It took her three minutes. She got a lot! A whole lot! Her hand finally fell off my shaft and I pulled out of the hole and was guided away as I pulled up my boxers and slacks.

Fuck! I could only hope that the mystery girl just looked like my granddaughter!

Miss X was really happy with my performance and when I saw the check, I was too. She asked about tomorrow and I said that was good. Then I left the office and went out to the parking lot. I headed to my car only to groan when I saw Carol sitting in my daughter's car, right next to mine.

I slowed for a bit, then walked faster until I stepped up to her and said, "Hi beautiful, what's up?"

"I think that is my question, but there doesn't seem to be anything up at the moment."

"Yeah, it's been a long afternoon," I said as she pulled me down for a kiss.

"You working today?"

"Did two scenes. One like ours and then a gloryhole blowjob. I didn't think I would ever get blown by that girl"

"What do you mean," she asked with a strange face.

"I was the last guy, and I guess it just seems to take longer when you are waiting. But hey, I've got to get going. Take care, love you kid!" I gave her a kiss goodbye and hopped into my car and left in a hurry.

Since I had told the wife I had no idea how long I would be gone, I went out to dinner where I met up with some old friends from my former company and talked with them for hours. I headed home and kept right on going when I saw my daughter's car in the driveway. I was not up to facing that tonight. Two more times past the house and finally, on my third retry, I safely parked in my driveway at 11:30.

I entered a silent house and headed to our bedroom. The wife was asleep so I took a shower then joined her in bed. Sleep was long in coming.

********

The sun woke me as it shined right into my eyes. Fuck, it was 6:30 in the morning. Who the hell opened our blinds that kept that from happening?

"Good morning dear! Rise and shine!" my bride said as she breezed into the room.

"What the fuck! Let me sleep!" I yelled at her.

"You can sleep later! We need to go shopping, and yada, yada, yada." I gave up and stumbled to the bathroom as I grumbled about being up so early. A quick morning shower, shave and teeth brushing and I got dressed then wandered out to the kitchen. "Good, you're ready, let's go!"

Moments later we were leaving the driveway and I asked, "Where are we going?"

"I want a new car."

"Shouldn't we be in your car then?"

"No, I'm not trading it in. I am giving it to Casey! She dropped by last night, and was really upset that she missed you. You really need to be able to tell me how long you will be gone. I thought your new job was part time!"

"Well, honey, that's the way it is with part time. You just never know when or where you will be working, or for how long!"

"Harrumph!"

And three hours later she drove home in her brand-new Mercedes. At least Peg and the saleslady were happy. I was still tired. When I got home, I thought about taking a nap, but my cell rang and I had to be at the studio at 11.

Moments later the wife got home and said, "You're on your own for supper tonight. Monica (our daughter) and I are going shopping, then to dinner and maybe to a movie. Casey said she would come over so she could get the keys. You need to sign the title over to her so she can get that changed. Casey wants to stay so she can go swimming while she's here. Are you going to work again!?" She sounded pissed, or maybe just surprised, that I was. Who knows? Either way, she went on, "Just make sure you are here by 3 this afternoon, OK Amos."

Part of me dreaded it, but I realized I had to face this sometime, it would probably be better when it is just Casey and I. "Sure thing, I'll be here."

A few minutes later I was on my way to the studio. First thing I said to lady X was, "I absolutely must be out of here by two o'clock!"

"Okay stud, we can work with that." And work we did. This time it was an 18-year-old dropout from Oklahoma, who was two whole days in the valley. Cute kid. I questioned her age. Wouldn't you? She needed 4-inch heels to reach 5 feet tall. She swore she was 80 pounds but I lifted her and my guess was maybe 75 tops. Her body was fantastic...IF you prefer them skinny as a rail, no tits (I mean pancake flat), no hips and practically no ass. Not really my idea of a sex goddess, but that was what I got to work with. She reminded me of the porn starlet Anne Howe, AKA Melissa Ashley, except she was much prettier than Anne as well as much, much shorter.

123456...9