A New Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My idea is for you to go into a partnership with the studio, that way they get to more fully utilize the space and you don't have to put out so much money to start up. You know how much I love swallowing your cum, and feeling you shoot off in my cunt really makes my orgasms rock my world. And you've told me about some of the girls who did scenes with you and got pissed when you filled their mouth with cum. I don't see the problem, but then, I like it. Anyway, I thought you should make scenes with all of the hottest young pussies out there, the only requirement is that when the scene is over, your load is either deep in their pussies or down their throats. Even better if the girl takes a load in each! On the face, tits, stomach area, feet, back, ass or even in it doesn't count. What do you think?"

"It is an intriguing idea. You know how I hate having to pull out and jerk off onto the girl's body someplace. That is too much like being at home before you moved in. But how does that help you 'pay your way', as you said?"

"Well, as the creative genius (she laughed hard at that) behind this, and as the writer of the scenes, I would expect to earn a fair amount from each scene." Then she leaned back with a smug look on her face.

"And just what would we call this series, anyway?" I asked.

"Well, just look at me," she said as she stood up and spun slowly around, "I think it should be called, 'Petite's dilemma, swallow or pregnant!' or something like that. And you know how much I love swallowing your stuff. We can finalize the series title later."

I took some of her sheets of paper and looked them over and she noticed when I paused on one of them. "That's right, grandpa Amos, it's high time you got some of the sexy black pussy that's out there looking for sex. If you notice, on three of them I even listed the name of the black porn star I wrote the scene with in mind." I quickly saw that she was correct as I read her suggestions of costar names.

I looked at her and said, "Well, I can tell you've put in a lot of thought into this, and you certainly have good taste in black pussy! Give me time to look these over some more and then, after talking with my lawyer, I'll run this by Miss X. Okay?" It was.

Hmmm, looks like I'm going to have yet another new career. Hope you like our videos!

The end


1...456789