A New Kind of Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it was over. She was released to go back home to her tiny pod, the place she had been assigned when she reached the age of majority. Once home she paced the tiny space, tidying already tidy items, and restlessly wandering a space with nowhere to go.

Mione where she tried in vain to comprehend what had just happened to her. In the months since she had begun working in her Kinetic Engine Mione had saved every possible credit earned to use as her fee to enter the Contest. Since her time in the children's dorm she had dreamed of singing. It was all she could focus on.

Finally she had her wish, but all she could think of were those strange moments when Marster had looked at her, and stirred those sexual impulses she didn't understand. Nothing made sense until she gave in and masturbated. The moment her fingers touched her tingling clit she comprehended how powerfully aroused she actually was.

With the cries of the audience echoing in her head, and the lustful gaze of Zimon and Marster in her mind's eye, Mione fondled her own breasts and delved into her wet sex. Shocked at how horny she was, Mione touched herself and thought of fame.

Prior to tonight's events, Mione had essentially ignored her sexual urges. Naturally she had touched herself over the years, certainly a lot since she had reached her majority and been given her own pod, but now she had specific fuel for her fantasies. Thinking of the way Zimon and Marster had stared at her added poignancy to her neophyte groping's that brought more pleasure than ever before.

Keen delight flowed along her nerves as she imagined touching herself like this onstage. Imagining thousands of people watching her, Mione brought herself closer and closer to climax, the elusive bliss shy and reclusive.

Then the moment Marster had loomed over her naked body came to mind. Seeing his intent gaze, Mione reimagined that moment, this time instead of hiding her body, she showed him. Rubbing her burning clit, Mione felt an intensifying of her pleasure as she imagined the judge ordering her how to touch herself.

Panting now as she strained toward climax, Mione fantasized about the old man directing her hands where to touch herself. Then as she reached the pinnacle of pleasure she imagined Marster commanding her to cum for him.

Clenching tightly as her body was ravished by delight, Mione brought herself to a blinding climax, her being suffused with ecstasy. Sordidly writhing in her extremity, Mione imagined Marster commenting on her orgasm, critiquing her euphoria and, perversely, it added to her rapture.

When it was over, her climax leaving her spent and sweaty on her small bed, Mione felt a deep shame blanket her thoughts. What was wrong with her? Why did someone telling her how to cum make her so horny?

Trying to put the embarrassing thoughts from her mind she tried to sleep, but in spite of her emotional, and physical fatigue, excitement and fear made sleep difficult. Over and over moments from her audition experience, and the wonderful, disturbing time after in the dressing room flashed through her brain keeping it active and sleepless.

The next days until next week's performance dragged interminably. There were a few calls from the Contest, to firm up appearance times, and set fittings, singing lessons and things like that, but by and large her life was exactly like it had been before.

Each day she woke, ate, and then went to work. Like all eighteen year olds, Mione was unskilled labor. For the next three years, until she reached twenty one, she and everyone her age were strapped into a machine that covered her body and she stayed in one place moving legs and arms up and down monotonously, the kinetic energy fueling the huge batteries that sustained life support on the moon.

All day, except allotted breaks, she moved her arms and legs up and down, while virtual reality glasses streamed endless programs into her eyes. Using eye tracking movements she switched between programs searching for something that made the time pass faster.

Most often she found herself watching music vids. Singers of every style and appearance paraded before her eyes, teasing her with what might be. Perspiration would pour from her small body as she pumped her limbs, pretending she was someplace and someone else.

Every 1000 calories she burned she earned 100 credits. Most every need a human might have was provided for by the government, but credits bought perks that made life bearable. Unless you had a dream to do more.

Every skilled job had one form of Contest or another in order to gain entry. Scientist competed with other scientists, electricians with electricians, cooks with cooks. Each job had credit fees required to even enter that Contest, the less skilled the fewer credits

Entertainment and government required the most.

By days end, every day, Mione was utterly drained. As a rule she pushed herself hard all day in order to earn more credits. It was habit now, a safety net in case she failed in the Contest. And so the days dragged, her body exhausted.

Three times she was called in after work to sing with a coach, who gave her encouragement and tasks to work on at home, like breath control and diction. The song she and her coach agreed on was a challenge, but Mione loved the mix of traditional and modern music.

On the day before her next appearance on the show, they called Mione in to try an outfit on. Once more she was told to strip, but this time they gave her a series of articles to put on. Blushing furiously, Mione was doubly embarrassed by her obvious reaction, and the revealing nature of the costume.

A woman had informed Mione how to shave herself, but they were not pleased by her attempt once the costume showed her body. An esthetician was called, and once the costume fitting was over Mione was sent to a spa where an emotionless woman denuded Mione from the armpits down. Painlessly, every hair was lasered off never to return, her body completely bald from the neck down. Then the woman did Mione face just to be sure.

When she returned to her pod Mione stripped and stared at her new body, amazed at how completely naked she looked. Just that little amount of hair had given her body a hint of concealment, but now there were no dark patches to draw the eye. Instead her gaze was drawn to her nipples and sex, increasing her feelings of vulnerability.

As she considered her hairlessness, a chime indicated an incoming message. Opening it on her pod's wall-screen, Mione discovered an email from the office of Marster Comphell's office. The body of the message said only, "Research" and when Mione opened it she was linked to a pornographic movie made by Zimon's company.

The movie opened in a pod much like Mione's, small cramped and tidy. A young woman, who looked a bit like Mione, was reading to herself. Suddenly a man entered the woman's pod, which was forbidden for unmarried people, population control was essential when resources were so hard earned.

The young lady seemed surprised, but immediately the man told her to strip, and she did so with minimal hesitation. As he ordered her around aggressively, the young woman obeyed, a meek expression in her wide eyes.

The way the woman reacted seemed familiar to Mione, the expression on her face one Mione recognized from how she often felt. The girl seemed helpless, confused and eager to avoid conflict. Removing her clothes she complied with the man's orders, a frightened, wary expression on her face.

Sitting on her own bed, just as naked as the young woman on screen now was, Mione felt a kinship to her that confused. The man proceeded to use his hands to explore the woman's body, and Mione knew she wanted to be touched like that too. No man had ever fondled her breasts and it looked wonderful.

The woman on screen moaned and squirmed as the man touched her wherever he liked, and she appeared delighted as her body was groped. Intrigued by why someone had sent this to her, Mione scrambled across her bed and lay down, stretched out, and began to touch her breasts like the man fondled the woman on screen.

Using her hands to mirror what the man in the movie did to the girl, Mione teased herself, pinched her own nipples and soon lowered her hand to her sex. Mione marvelled at the feel of her skin, the soft, hairless flesh around her vulva enticing and sexy. Sliding her legs against one another, Mione caressed herself, relishing the softness, imagining it were the man on screen touching her so intimately.

The man twisted the woman's body this way and that as he groped her. Always showing the viewers what he was doing to her, he exposed her most intimate parts to the eye of the audience, to the eyes of Mione, who was terribly aroused by the woman's degradation.

Then the man pulled his erect cock from his pants and ordered the girl to get on her knees and suck it. She looked mortified, too ashamed to obey and the man slapped her across the face making her whimper. The slap sound made Mione jump, but her fingers immediately started moving faster over her tender clit.

As the girl submitted to the man's will, kneeling and beginning to suck his cock like her life depended on it, Mione felt a perverse desire to be that girl, helplessly made to engage in sex acts she had always been told were immoral. The scene before her was far more exciting than Mione would ever have thought.

The woman on screen did everything the man told her immediately. When he told her to lick his balls, she bathed them with her mouth thoroughly. When he ordered her to suck his knob again, she did so. The girl's flushed cheeks looked beautiful, bright pink and soft. The worshipful gaze in her eyes as she watched him from down below incited Mione deeply. Her body thrummed with coiled sexual tension as Mione frantically rubbed her clit, more excited than ever before.

Soon the man lifted the girl from her task by the hair, pulling her to the bed and making her bend over it. When he had her displayed to the camera and arranged as he liked, face down on the mattress her rump high in the air, he entered her, pressing his big cock into her glistening slit.

Mione had watched erotic videos before, but nothing as overtly perverted as this. The graphic view of the man's shaft plunging into the girl's wide stretched pussy thrilled Mione more than anything she had ever seen. Engrossed, she gazed intently as the man used the compliant girl to do whatever lecherous act he desired.

The poor girl was spanked, tossed around, and filled by his big cock. Moving his erection back and forth from her sex to her mouth he defiled the obviously aroused woman. Every time the camera showed the girl's face Mione saw a glazed lust in the woman's eyes that spoke to Mione deeply. It seemed that the less control the girl had the more enflamed she became.

Soon the girl on screen began having orgasms that mottled her skin with red glowing patches on chest and face, her passion too obvious to be faked. When Mione saw that she herself began to feel an approaching climax.

As the man drove himself into the actress, Mione began to shiver from head to toe as her body strained toward release. Then as Mione felt herself balanced on the very edge of ecstasy the man pulled his cock from the girl's pink slit and jerked himself off over her toned body.

As jets of sperm cascaded over the writhing figure on screen, Mione erupted, her own climax exploding. Imagining herself being coated in that white mess, she gave over to animalistic pleasure and gasped her passion to the walls of her room.

Between clenching spasms of pleasure she glanced at the screen and saw the woman sucking the man's cock once more, drinking his sperm right from the source. The obvious gratification she felt as she sucked him, looking proudly up at him from below, made Mione clench with fervid delight.

Then the video was over and Mione's orgasm subsided in fits and starts, tremors quaking her tiny frame in arrhythmical intervals. While she lay panting on the bed after her powerful climax, her fingers unwilling to stop touching her clit, Mione pondered her reaction to the video, and who had sent it.

The idea of doing something so lewd both titillated and disgusted her. Yet even as she tried to reject the idea her fingers urged another climax from her, the fantasy of being used so mercilessly inciting her to another powerful climax.

Stunned by her body's reaction to these thoughts, Mione wondered what kind of person she must be to enjoy such deviant activities. An uncomfortable few moments followed her orgasm as she struggled to reconcile these thoughts and feelings in her body with the idea she had of herself in her mind.

Drifting into an uneasy sleep, thoughts of tomorrow's Contest and the things she was learning about herself filled her brain. Sneaky images of her sordidly touching herself in front of everyone on the moon slipped in and out of her memories of last week's performance, making her sleep restless and erotically charged.

Traditionally competitors were excused from work the day of a performance, and Mione was more than grateful. Sleepy and groggy, she woke and prepared for her big day. When she got to the soundstage where filming was done, she was given entry, taken to a green room with many other hopefuls and abandoned for hours to stew in her nervousness.

By the time she was called to a room to get her hair and make-up done, Mione was tense and jittery. The woman doing her hair was terse and grumpy, combing and styling Mione's hair long and flowing, and then pinned back on top in a style adopted by the most devotedly religious members of the lunar population.

The woman who did Mione's make-up was much more kind, asking all sorts of questions about Mione, who was shy, embarrassed by her boring answers. The make-up artist gave Mione minimal coverage, mostly base, a little blush to put colour back on her cheeks and a hint of shadow around the eyes.

Still the effect was notable. With both hair and make-up complete Mione looked, to her own eyes, pretty and sweet, a better version of her normal face. As soon as she was finished a production assistant rushed Mione to her dressing room where Trayvon and Brandon descended on her and dressed her in the outfit that made her so nervous.

The procedure for getting into the outfit was long and awkward, the men having to touch her in ways she was utterly unfamiliar with being touched. Yet when it was over, and she was fully dressed, Mione thought she looked adorable.

On the surface she was dressed modestly, much like she had been dressed on her first audition, but underneath she wore a shocking surprise. Tantalized by both the feeling of the hidden costume against her smooth, bald flesh, and with the knowledge that she had this secret, Mione was taken to a small dance studio where they rehearsed the simple choreography for her song.

The singing coach and dance instructor took turns filling her head with more notes and advice than she could absorb. Dutifully she tried her best to take it all in, but she was saturated with new ideas and felt frustration.

Then, suddenly, it was over and she was being taken to the stage for her second round of the Contest.

In this round the judges once more held the power of her fate, with one exception. If, for some reason the audience disagreed with the judges, one Contestant could be brought back for the next round by a popular vote. Barring that, only fifteen Contestants made it past this performance.

When her name was announced and the music began the lights rose to find Mione kneeling center stage in a small pool of light. The music was a variation on an old traditional hymn from humanities' long years floating through space in the Arc.

Mione sang of finding a new love in a new home, her voice soft and yearning as she knelt. Then another musical theme began, the old hymn continuing, but a modern dance element wove into the existing melody with heavier low notes and more percussion.

Mione stood, still singing, focusing on the story of the song, but unwittingly thinking of the woman in the video Marster's office had sent. As the music became more insistent, Mione removed the sweater she's been wearing and the audience cheered.

The crowd had applauded when the song had started, and when she first began to sing, but the song was soft and they had grown quiet to listen. Now, however, raucous yells encouraged her to take off more clothes.

Under the sweater, the dress she wore was soft, clinging to her petite frame, yet it was still modest. As Mione walked the stage singing of the life she yearned for, the man she wished were here, she beckoned to the crowd, as if the man might appear.

Then the music shifted once more to a bridge of pure electronic mayhem. The musical theme of the original song was perverted into something sultrier, and Mione moved her lithe body to match the driving sexuality of the music. The crowd cheered their approval.

Before her next verse Mione pulled the little ribbon at her neck and the whole top part of her dress opened and fell away in a manner no one would have suspected it could. Underneath she wore a simple camisole. The crowd screamed their support.

The next verse began and Mione sang the words of the old song, but now the raw sexuality of her need for this man, this new home came through in her voice. Mione glanced at the judges and saw both men intently ogling her. Picturing the girl in the video, Mione imagined her microphone was his cock and she stoked it lovingly, something no-one had asked her to do.

As she continued the next verse, Mione used one hand to undo the clasp holding her skirt on and let it fall as she walked around the stage. The camisole was shorter than the skirt and Mione's bare, hairless legs were exposed from mid-thigh down. The cheering increased.

There was one more short instrumental part now, and while it played Mione did as she had been told, although her hands shook as she obeyed. A seam on the side of the camisole gave way under her fingers and she threw the silky white cloth aside revealing what she wore beneath.

Painstakingly Treyvon and Brandon had applied pale pink rhinestones to her skin, covering her nipples with glittering gems. On the bottom she wore a teeny gemstone encrusted G-string. Striding around the stage, unable to hear the music because of the din, Mione was completely nude save those glittering obstructions.

Tossing her hair wildly, Mione danced, her slender limbs bare, her toned body flagrantly displayed more than any other performer in the history of the show. Parading around the stage, undulating to the music, she exhibited her body for all to see.

Missing the cue for the last verse, Mione heard a familiar passage of notes and panicked, realizing she had lost herself in the thrill of being objectified by the thousands in the room and the millions on vid. Instinct kicked in, and Mione went to her knees, legs wide spread and caressed her bare flesh with both hands, stroking her stomach and thighs as she listened for a way to get back into the song.

Degrading herself in the hope of distracting the judges, she finally heard what she needed and began to sing once more. Tension and adrenaline nearly robbed her of pitch, but by the end of the lyric Mione had her composure once more and she sang the climax of the piece. Kneeling, beseeching her imaginary lover, Mione sang of her love while fondling her breasts with one hand.

With the music reaching a crescendo, the song ended and the audience went berserk. Basking in their approval, Mione knelt for a long time, relishing her near nudity in front of so many people. Unable to discern whether she enjoyed the singing or the stripping more, Mione couldn't focus, the cheers deafening her.