A New Kind of Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the audience had an excellent view of her wide open vulva, the man began to suck her labia and run his tongue over her entire sex erotically. Mione's body trembled under his ministrations, Mione experiencing the powerful physical pleasure of oral sex for the first time for the entertainment of what may have been the entirety of the human race.

The music she had recorded all month played softly, in no way drowning out the sounds of Mione's passion. Moaning and whimpering with delight as she had her clit sucked and licked as her lover plunged his fingers in and out of her sex once again, Mione's famous voice sang a different siren's song.

The camera panned up her body as she shuddered with bliss. Mine's flat stomach flexed and heaved as she gasped at what was happening to her pussy. With her hands she massaged her own breasts as the camera pulled back far enough to show her face and her sex as she mewled desperately under her lover's dancing tongue.

Then he stopped his oral assault and positioned himself above Mione, her legs held up and out, his cock held in his fist, aimed at her wide open slit. Looking suddenly apprehensive, Mione looked up at him, her eyes wide, biting her lip uncertainly.

The man's hand left his cock, which sprang up against his belly with an audible slap. Reaching down he took Mione's hand and guided it to his shaft. Wrapping her fingers around the shaft he pushed his erection down with his fingers, and gave Mione control over her deflowering.

The camera captured her face and both their genitalia in the frame, exposing her every expression as well as the physical act of the next few moments. Cock in hand, Mione's sweaty, flushed face looked suddenly determined. Positioned the fat head of his cock at her opening, Mione wriggled herself into better position, tilting her hips to accept him inside.

Furrowed brows pulled down in a grimace of concentration, the young singer sacrificed her virginity on the altar of Celebrity. The man pressed himself down into her, with her hand holding his shaft and the other hand pressed to his belly in an attempt to control the depth and speed of his invasion.

When his knob passed the outer ring of muscles of her vagina Mione's eyes popped open in shock at the sensation of being opened up so intimately. The deeper he plunged the wider her eyes and mouth grew. As the camera recorded her, and millions watched later, Mione was filled with a cock for the very first time.

Mione was able to accept most of his cock inside before she felt pain and begged him to stop. Panting she pursed her lips in a breathing method made famous for child birth. Her lover held still while Mione accommodated this thick invader into her depths. Leaning down over her, he kissed her pursed lips and Mione eagerly kissed him back, desperate for contact and affection in this moment of vulnerability.

As they kissed he held as still as his could above her, waiting for her inevitable wiggling. When she began to squirm under him the man began stroking his cock in and out of her hungry sex. Shocked once more by the increase of sensation and thus pleasure, Mione pulled back and gaped up at him, her expression a pleading, earnest appeal for him to be gentle.

Soon her expression turned to a straining determination as she tied to take more of him deeper into her body. Surprising herself with the lust she felt, driving her to fuck him harder and faster, Mione struggled to take him all in. Panting as she fucked back at his thrusts from above, Mione grunted lewdly in her passion.

Zooming in on her sex, the camera showed her puffy labia spread wide, her inner lips stretched tightly around his gleaming, wet shaft as he slipped in and out of her sopping vagina. Soon his strong stomach was slapping against her own as he drove his long, thick penis all the way inside Mione's small body, her pussy able to take all of him.

The camera once more panned up her body while pulling out to show more of her. Mione's lithe limbs all wrapped around her lover touching as much of him as possible, her torso quaking under the impact of his thrusts. Her small breasts shook liquidly as he pounded down into her, her expression passionate pain as she locked eyes with him, holding his gaze as her body exploded with delight.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried as he fucked her wonderfully.

The young woman cried out passionately as she was fucked harder and faster, clearly enjoying the feelings she was undergoing. Slowly Mione figured out how to hold herself to be able to accept more of him in as he fucked her. Moaning louder and louder she grew more comfortable with the sounds echoing in the big space she was in.

Abruptly he pulled out and knelt over her face, offering her a cock soaked in her juices. Hesitating, shocked by the sudden end to her bliss, Mione gaped up at him, uncertain. Leaning forward, pressing his erection to her mouth he encouraged her, so Mione complied and opened her mouth, licking his wet knob, tasting herself for the first time. Embarrassed by the musky flavor, Mione sucked his cock as her lover thrust himself in and out of her mouth.

'Stick out your tongue." He ordered.

Mione opened her mouth wide and held her tongue out as he passed his shaft over her offered appendage, popping his knob past her lips. He did this for a moment, then he began stroking his shaft with his hand as he plopped his balls onto her tongue. Mione began to lap his heavy sack, suckling his testes.

Once Mione had thoroughly bathed his balls, her lover scrambled down on the mattress beside her and positioned them both so he could enter her from behind, her front exposed to the camera. Lifting her top leg high, he told her to hold it there. Then he thrust his cock back inside her wide open pussy, driving deep and making her gasp.

Suddenly full once again Mione sighed happily as she was filled satisfyingly. Resuming sliding his erection in and out of her tingling pussy, he used one hand to reach around her ass, past himself to rub her clit as they fucked.

Wantonly exhibited to the camera, Mione grunted and panted as he once again fucked her, now adding having her clit rubbed to the amazing sensations. For a few moments they held this position, his hand roaming her body, rubbing her clit, groping her breasts, pinching or pulling on her nipples, or massaging her ass as she held her leg up along her side.

Mione's face was the perfect picture of youthful passion, a mingled expression of need and hope, unsure what was supposed to happen next but knowing more was expected. Years of study later determined to a high level of certainty that at this point Mione didn't know how to have an orgasm with a partner. Every indication was that she was on the verge, her body vibrating with uncontrollable tremors, her skin flushed very bright red all along the front, her breathe labored or held for long periods.

Being a virgin, obviously she didn't have any experience to draw from, but luckily her partner did.

"Rub your clit for me." He told her. "I'd like to see you cum."

As her little hand found her throbbing button he resumed groping her breasts as he fucked her harder and faster. Mione's hand furiously rubbed her clit, now that she was given permission and a measure of control over her pleasure her orgasm came along in a manner of moments.

Some scattered dissenting voices claimed that she was faking, but the vast majority of viewers, then and later upon review, were convinced that Mione had a legitimate orgasm . The sounds she made, the flush of her skin, the juddering of her body, how hard her nipples looked, the amount of juice leaking from her vagina, these were the evidence offered up as proof of her orgasm. Whatever the truth of the matter Mione's orgasm appeared to be long, powerful and exhausting.

When it finished the poor girl fell limp, leaning on her lover as she recovered. Not stopping, he fucked her passive body slowly, his fingers no longer rubbing her tender clit, but caressing her red blotched chest, and he kissing her neck as Mione dangled in his arms. Giving her a moment to recuperate from her orgasm, he soothed her in the aftermath of ecstasy..

When she roused once more Mione appeared grateful; she leaned up and kissed his mouth deeply, her eyes wide and her expressing deeply grateful. Swirling her hips in a circle she ground her pussy over his cock lasciviously. Smiling as she kissed him, her lover couldn't help but laugh at the young woman's sudden aggressive sexuality.

Rolling away he told her to get on all fours. Mione got into position as fast as possible, and her lover positioned himself behind her and nudged her to widen her legs and put her head on the bed, her hands on her sex.

"Hold yourself open for me." He told her and Mione did so, the camera zooming in on her swollen, wet pussy. With her sex filling the screen Mione's pussy was brazenly held open, ready for his cock. When his knob came into view it appeared gigantic the shot was so close.

Stretching her little slit, he filled her once again and the viewers saw her soft, pink lips spread wide around him as his thick cock crammed inside her little body. A few vulgarly close strokes of his shaft stretching her open filled the screen obscenely before the camera pulled back and once more showed her whole body as Mione received a pounding from the big man.

With her ass thrust in the air to accept the impact of his thrusts, Mione received the slamming of his body against hers with grunts of delight. Her black hair splayed across the white bed, her mouth a dark opening crying out her passion as his hands pulled her forcefully back by the hips onto his cock. Mione's fingers frantically rubbed her clit as another orgasm threatened to explode.

"Look at me." He ordered and Mione opened her green eyes, her brow furrowed, her mouth open wide as she strained toward release. "Are you gonna cum for me? Is the sweet, little singer gonna cum on my big dick?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes." She whimpered with each thrust of his manhood into her depths.

"Do it then. Cum on my dick." He continued to encourage her while driving himself into her, once in a while grinding his hips in a circle, touching her deeper than ever before.

Mione's eyes went wide as he swirled his knob in her deepest places. Beginning to shudder, her face went deep red as she strained with ecstasy. Paralysed with her orgasm, Mione held utterly still while he repeatedly drove himself into her clenching body. Over and over Mione climaxed as she was fucked by the handsome, muscular man.

When he pulled out abruptly and pulled her hair, Mione appeared completely shocked. It looked as if she had been mid-orgasm when he abruptly interrupted it. Kneeling on the bed he jacked-off his cock and pulled the confused girl's face to his crotch.

"Suck it." He hissed and Mione did as she was told, taking his knob in her mouth and sucking it hungrily. The camera closed in filling the screen with Mione's face sucking the glistening cock that had just been filling her. After a few moments of her sucking and his stroking he spoke through gritted teeth.

"Stick out your tongue."

When Mione complied he spurted a thick wad of jism onto her outstretched tongue. Another gout erupted from his knob, shooting deep into her mouth, and then another landed on her upper lip to then dropped onto her full tongue. More sperm shot over her lips and tongue and Mione held still smiling at this new experience.

When he was finished he moved forward and Mione sucked his cock back into her mouth. He moved in and out of her mouth while Mione swallowed his load loudly. While she began suckling his cock, he breathed loud sighs as his climax subsided.

After a few moments he pulled out and Mione looked up past the camera as if being spoken to, then she turned to the camera and looked right into the lens. Smiling at her fans, Mione licked her lips and lifted a hand to her face. Using her fingertips she found all the sperm on her lips and licked it from her fingers, making sure not to miss a drop.

Still looking into the lens Mione appeared blissful, sleepy and dishevelled. Finished licking all the cum from her mouth, Mione blew a kiss into the camera and beamed at her fans as the vid faded to black.

In the hour after the porno vid was released to the lunar web downloads of her song spiked once again as most everyone who hadn't already bought it did so. The vid was continuously viewed for days, edited and used in news programs on her. Everyone on the small moon was talking about the singer who would do anything to be famous.

No-one was talking to her, however.

Mione had disappeared. There were no public sightings, no interviews, she wasn't at her old job, or at the beach or anywhere anyone could verify seeing her. The representative of the Contest only said that Mione was resting and taking a well-deserved break after working so hard for the last two months.

"I would say, by any metric you can throw at it, that this was a total win for Humanity." Marster said, holding his champagne out toward the assembled people in the room.

"Fuckin' A it was!" Zimon cheered.

"I have to say I was fooled." Delia admitted.

"You actually pulled it off." Said the Chairman of Lunar Operations, the leader of the outpost.

"Yes I did. But it wouldn't have been possible without the work of Dr. Kamori." Marster saluted the quiet woman who held her drink up to him and smiled shyly. "Doctor, Mione performed admirably, far beyond expectation. I dare to say, in my opinion your work has saved humanity."

"I would concur, Dr. Kamori." The Chairman added, not wanted to be outdone by an entertainer. "Your programing, as proven by the Mione experiment, will keep the androids docile and give them pleasure in ways that far exceed anything that has come before. Now that those few of us humans left can tap into the emotions of our workforce, we can control them. Thank you." He shook her hand warmly, his relief obvious. "I cannot impress upon you enough how close the androids were to an uprising..." He broke the handshake and stepped away to drink his champagne.

Delia looked at the doctor to see if she were as shocked as Delia felt by the chairman's behaviour. The doctor appeared uncomfortable with his emotions, but not fearful of his doomsday talk.

"Mr. Chairman allow me to assuage your fears." The small woman spoke in a gentle, calming voice. "Although the sudden self-awareness of the androids was unforeseen by politicians, it had long been considered before such creatures were even close to being created." She sipped her champagne daintily and Delia watched the precise, economy of Dr. Kamori's movements. "It wasn't a matter of if, but when this was going to happen. The difficulty lay in finding an overlay program that the android could not detect within itself. It took some time to conceive of fooling them into thinking they were human."

"Well whatever the process I'm just glad it worked."

"And from now on Zimon, Delia and myself will do our utmost to keep them entertained and distracted from the truth of their situation." Marster interjected taking control in his moment of triumph. "To the Contest!"

"To the Contest!"