A Night of Unconditional Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master. You were the first cock I had in my mouth. The first cock I had in my cunt. And now, the first cock in my ass."

He spanked me playfully, pulled apart my ass cheeks and began to slowly push forward. The buzzing inside my cunt was a great distraction from the slight burning already brimming in my rectum. Each slight push tore my rectum open and I whimpered in pain.

Mike stopped and sat lodged just barely in my ass. I wanted to please him, but the pain was just too much. Mike seeing tears just beginning to roll down my cheeks, pulled out and flipped me back on my back. The toy still in me, he leaned in and kissed me tenderly. His gentleness was such a contrast to his domineering personality all night that I was worried he would wimp out again. He broke the kiss. "It's ok baby, anal is not for you, at least not without proper training. But you are still my slut, understand?"

"Yes, Master and thank you," I responded.

He rolled me on my side, pulled out the toy and replaced it with his hard cock. He held the toy, still on high vibrations, to my clit while he began fucking me again. His breath on my back was sweaty hot and his words just kept making me wetter.

"You are such a fucking slut, Jasmine, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master, I am a fucking slut, your fucking slut. Now please hammer your slut's dirty cunt."

"And whose cunt is it?"

"Your cunt."

"And tell me slut, besides today what is the sluttiest thing you have done?"

A few things flashed in my mind. But one stood out in particular. "When I was in Toronto last year, I sucked three cocks at a gloryhole at a rather seedy bar," I revealed, while moaning, getting wetter thinking about that slutty night.

"Fuck," he grunted, "you really have turned into a fucking whore."

He began to tap the toy on my clit, while continuing his fast paced assault in my cunt. My breathing picked up and I once again begged, "Can I please come, Master?"

"Only sluts beg to come."

"Can your slut, come?"

"You can beg better than that," he teased, now holding the toy on my clit with pressure.

"Aaahhhh, oh my God, Master, I need to cum so bad. Finger my ass. Call me names. Just please let me come," I pleaded, almost crying I needed it so bad.

His finger obliged, sliding into my ass and then with just three words I had the most intense, earth-shattering, leg stiffening, body quaking orgasm I had ever experienced. "Come now, slut."

"Oh fuckkkkkkk, yes, Master, thank youuuuuuuu," I screamed, surely waking up the hotel guests next door. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, keep fucking me, it feels soooo goooood." The orgasm continued to pulse through me while Mike continued fucking my pussy and fingering my ass.

MIKE

Watching her orgasm was so sexy. Even though I had treated her like a complete tramp today, it was as much for her as it was for me. I loved watching her have such pleasure. I also knew deep down, no matter what happened after today, good or bad, I loved this girl.

She was grinding her ass back onto me, taking my cock deeper and I could feel my cum beginning to boil. I waited until I was sure the best of her orgasm was over before pulling out.

I ordered, "Finish me off with your mouth, Jasmine."

Jasmine in a flash of lightning gobbled my cock whole and bobbed up and down like she was an Olympic finalist going for gold. Watching her determination to please me was the final straw and after less than two minutes of a perfect blow job, my legs stiffened and I shot my second load of the day down her throat. Impressively, she didn't slow down her bobbing at all, swallowing all my cum. Finally, I told her to stop, the intense pleasure now beginning to slightly tickle, which was an odd feeling.

I lay back beside her, my cock just beginning to shrivel and asked, "Did you enjoy our date?"

"Yes, Mike, it was the evening I had been wanting for years."

Her sweet smile was so genuine, I knew it was true.

"Sorry if I was a little too crude," I apologized.

JASMINE

So typically Mike. After treating me like a dirty whore all night he wanted to make sure I was ok. The reality was, deep down, he was still a nice guy. "Fuck Mike, you weren't too crude. I was yours tonight. I would have sucked that black waiter if you would have told me to. I would have dropped to my knees and eaten that girl's pussy in the theatre tonight. I would have suffered through the pain if you would have wanted to keep fucking my ass. I completely loved being your unconditional fuck slut tonight." I kissed him gently before adding, "Thank you for treating me so nasty."

Mike looked at me, the sweet look he used to give me when we were in love. "Jasmine, I don't know what happens next, or if we will ever be a real couple again, but I want you to know I have always loved you and always will."

My body melted. My mind went numb. I responded with the truest words I knew. "Mike, I love you too. I always have and I always will."

Silence lingered before I added, "And this was way better than any other Valentine's Day we had together."

Mike looked at me confused. "Valentine's Day?"

As I said . . . men are stupid.

Both still naked, we fell asleep in each other's arms, like we had so many times in the past.

**********

The next morning, we fucked one last time. It was anti-climactic, and although we promised to keep in touch, I think we both knew it would be our last time. Recently I heard he was now a surgeon, working in the States, married for a couple of years and with a brand new daughter. Me, I am happily married, with two great kids and a wonderful husband I do dearly love.

That said, Mike is like a drug, and if our paths ever did cross again, I don't know if I would be strong enough to resist the temptation of unconditional submission to him. I hope I would be strong enough . . . but I just don't know.

THE END