All Comments on 'A Non-Consent Christmas Carol'

by Mystery_Meat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bdsmbillbdsmbillover 17 years ago
Nice take on Dickens

I currently own 9 DVD versions of Christmas Carol, so I had to like this story. I was afraid for a while that your misguided, left-wing political misconceptions would interfere with the story <g>, but they didn't bother at all! Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not Bad

I did enjoy the story but it would have been alot more fun without the political crap. Jeez...we are bombarded with that stupidness all day...don't need it here.

toolman501toolman501over 17 years ago
Superb Job!

I dont think the blurbs were done for politcal reasons i thought they were to build insight into the characters personality and mental break so i gave you a 100. I would agree to be careful how you walk that line cause as you see people dont come here to read the news and realism we want a fantasy. So long as (like you did) you word it into the characters persona you should do fine. Your chracter developement and detail were awesome! WEll Done!!

Lyons_DenLyons_Denover 17 years ago
Creative, clever, and sizzling hot!

A creatively clever spin on my favorite Dickens. I agree with the other comment, that the very minor political ideas from the main character added greatly in character development. His characters seemed much more real than the usual cardboard ones found here. I'd enjoy reading a sequel!

olteanolteanover 17 years ago
You're a freaking degenerate!

God will punish you for making a fool out of Dickens! You freaking degenerate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Liberals will not be supported

If you ever expect to make any money with your stories, you better stop insulting the Republicans. I refuse to support Liberals extremists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Creative, erotic, well written

So, regardless that the story is well written, creative, and erotic, some trolls give it a zero because a story character has a negative opinion of the worst administration in history. Why are "moral majority" types reading stories at this "depraved" site anyway? A bunch of hypocrites like Mark Foley (R), Larry Craig (R), etc. that's why. This story deserves high marks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous