A Passion Play Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed.

"You do!" Christa screamed pointing at me, laughing and jumping up and down. The rest joined into it too, except Ana. "You've got a yellow belt -- how cute," Christa said with fake puppy eyes. "Admit it, don't deny it. You've got a yellow belt."

Now they were all laughing at me. Even Ana.

Slowly I answered, "Yes, I have my yellow belt."

At that, they were all in hysterics.

I broke the hilarity up by asking Christa, "How many sit-ups do I need to do to fuck you up the ass?"

They stopped laughing right away. Clearly I said the wrong thing.

"You're never fucking me up the ass," she snapped back after the laughter died down.

"Come on, how many?"

"Like a million!?!" she said to the other girls with a scrunched up, half laughing face.

Well at least I got a number.

"Christa Darling," I said in a mocking fake English accent, "A million is not quite reasonable is it? Give me something I can work with here."

After some heated negotiation we settled on an extra two hundred. What a good sport she was. But I had established that a butt-fuck included a little oral sex both ways and my cock inside her cunt for at least a short period. I get to cum only once, she can have as many orgasms as she wants. If any at all, she stressed. I was very proud of my negotiating skills. This was all like a wet dream come true.

Christa stormed out of the room saying "Where the fuck did I leave my coffee?"

Ana pushed me aside and asked with a little bit concern in her eyes if I knew what I was doing. I told her "Absolutely."

Bubbles leant towards me too and said "Joey, you have no idea do you? I've taken her class. I can't keep up with her, she's in amazing shape."

I had no idea? They had no idea.

They had no idea I started karate at age seven. They had no idea that I got my black belt at age twelve. They had no idea that in the same year I received my black belt I'd been in a charity Sit-Up-a-Thon at my dojo and that not only did I win it but set the club record by a long shot. I'd done twenty two hundred and seventeen consecutive sit ups before my parents pulled me out telling me it's time to go home because they've got stuff to do.

They had no idea I had just set up Christa like a bowling pin.

In reality at age twelve, after that many sit-ups I was ready to quit when my parents pulled me out. The other big reality - that was ten years ago. I had a different body then. I was in great shape. Today, there was no way I could do that many sit ups again. Not even close. And I was sure as hell not even remotely as flexible now as I was when I was twelve.

I had to admit to myself that I could be completely wrong about all of this. She could very well win, which was okay with me.

She came back in with her coffee. She seemed a little bit calmed down.

"Christa," Bubbles asked, "if you win six sexual favors, can I have one?"

I snapped my head around to look at Bubbles. Did I just hear that right? I'd munch her anytime, anywhere. Holy shit. I'm really on to something now I thought.

Christa's eyes narrowed again, paused for a moment, then glared at me, "Ok Joey here's the deal. If I beat you by one hundred sit-ups then, if I choose, you eat all of our pussies."

Bubbles squealed in delight flipping onto her back on the couch kicking her legs in the air. I could see her tight flat stomach right up to the underside of her little tits. They others jumped up with a "Yeah!" "Yessss" and "Hoo-hoo!" They were high fiving each other. Even Ana.

Christa was beaming.

This was great.

"Wait a minute," I said trying to keep a straight face, "so it's twenty sit-ups now not twenty five?"

"Think of it as a bonus," she answered still grinning, "if I get to one hundred more sit-ups than you - it's either four for me or one extra to do all of us."

The other girls were doing a happy dance now, squealing in delight.

I was shocked.

Christa continued still beaming with confidence, "And if I get to one fifty, you eat us all and I get two extra." She was laughing now.

"Alright," I said, "seeing as this is a group thing now, how many sit-ups do I need to do to fuck all of your asses?"

Silence. Boy that changed the tone in the room.

"Well, I suppose," Christa answered slowly, "you will have to do a thousand."

Church Girl chimed in with her hands in the air, "I'm not getting involved."

"Relax Eve," Christa said turning to her, "he's not going to do a thousand sit-ups. A thousand more than me."

I added, "You can't be in on one part of the deal and not the other."

Christa went on, "Eve, how many sit-ups can you do? Seriously."

"I don't know," she answered sheepishly, "twenty, twenty five maybe."

"Exactly," Christa replied "yellow belt here is not going to do a fucking thousand more sit ups than me. He's not going to do more than me period. Hell, I bet he can't even do a hundred altogether."

"You already bet that Christa," I said. "And how is it that you get a quantity bonus at a hundred? Let's be fair. If I do five hundred I get all your asses."

We settled on six hundred. Six hundred more than whatever Christa could do.

Church Girl wasn't at all happy. Ana was stone faced.

"Write it down," I said, "Angela go get a paper and pen," she got up.

Christa asked, "When do you want to do this?"

"Right here. Right now."

"Fine," she replied, "you're on loser."

Angela returned with paper and pen and took down all of the details. I added "And if I do more than six hundred we roll the count and start over."

"Yeah whatever," Christa said dismissively.

I grabbed the pen and signed my name to it then held out the pen to Christa. "You're all signing it," I said.

"Last chance Joey," Christa said holding the pen above the paper, "are you sure you want to do this?"

"Fucking right," I said, perhaps a little too cocky.

She signed it and they did too, even Church Girl and Ana.

"Oh and they have to be proper sit-ups," I added, "no one is going to hold your feet. You have to touch your elbows to your thighs or else it doesn't count. And you're all counting out loud. No piss breaks, no breaks at all. Agreed?"

"Fine," she said glaring at me steely eyed, "move the coffee table."

"One small further request," I added.

"What?"

"I want us to be comfortable doing this. I'll wear my gi and you put on whatever little tutu you wear to your aerobics class. Five minutes."

'Aerobics class, tutu' I knew those were fightin' words again. The whole situation was unreal. I knew I was being a prick.

Christa's neck veins were about to pop once more. "Fine," she growled. She looked as if she was going to kill me.

"What's a gi?" Bubbles asked as I was walking out of the living room.

Ana answered, "It's a karate uniform."

I made that last request for two reasons. One, I figured that the gi will surprise them and perhaps give me a bit of a psychological edge, not that that really mattered in a purely physical contest. And two, I could feast my eyes on Christa's tight little ass as she did the sit-ups.

I had two gis that fit me. The white one stayed at the dojo. Sensei's wife washed the instructors gi's every week. It was part of my deal there. I ran the Saturday morning kiddie class in exchange for some one-on-one with Sensei Yoshi. One of the reasons I was even at this university was so that I can study with Yoshi who was a sixth degree. All my fighting gear was kept there, my bo, my nun-chucks, all of it. The only thing that I had to carry to and from the dojo was my belt and my jockstrap and cup, which went into my backpack for washing at home.

They'd never seen my karate stuff. I never talked about it. I'm pretty sure I hadn't even mentioned it to Ana. It's just something you learn in karate. You keep your mouth shut about it. I knew that by the time I was ten. Plus, on a certain level it's a bit nerdy. So I just never mention it.

My formal gi was sitting in my closet. All black with a nice shine to it. Fully functional though. The black belt was slightly shiny too, the only color was the Japanese lettering of my name in gold on the belt. I didn't even have a club patch on that gi. It was strictly for formal functions, such as when I'm asked to be a judge, or at a belt ceremony.

I downed a full glass of water in the kitchen and then made my way downstairs to the bathroom.

I changed into my gi and started doing stretches in my room. I had serious doubts. When I was a kid I'd work out three times a week. Now it's just Saturday mornings. Occasionally, I'd help out at the regular evening classes, so at the most I got two good workouts a week. I'll need to pace myself. And drink more water. I continued stretching.

After a few minutes I made my way upstairs and had another class of water in the kitchen. I could hear laughter and giggling from the living room.

Christa was already there, stretching too. The mood had definitely changed. She was all smiles in her gold colored one-piece bathing suit type thing. She had white leggings on.

She looked hot.

I stood up to the doorway and said nothing. The room went silent as they turned to stare at me with wide eyes and mouths open. Yup girls, the belt ain't yellow. I bowed down just as I do when entering a dojo. I sat down on the living room carpet, crossed my legs, closed my eyes, put my hands on my lap.

No one said a word.

It worked.

After about a minute -- a silent minute, I opened my eyes and shuffled over to the centre of the room. "Christa," I said "you sit right here," pointing to the floor at my right, "facing me, right next to me." That way I could see her face and her crotch.

In an accusatory tone Bubbles said, "I thought you had your yellow belt Joey?"

"I do. And a green one and a blue one and a white one. I've got all the colors. They're all still in the bottom of my closet at my parents place."

They were all stone faced except Christa, she was fuming.

"When you girls count there's one count only," I commanded in a calm voice. "If Christa or I don't do a proper sit up, you have to call it and the other gets to rest for a second until the other catches up."

"And when you count," I continued, "it's not one hundred and twenty three, one hundred and twenty four. It's one two three, one two four. Got it? Angela, please keep a written record as we go."

"Christa are you ready?"

I could see real anger in Christa's grey eyes. I guessed she figured I somehow tricked her with the yellow belt thing. Too bad I thought, that was her suggestion, not mine. I had answered the question honestly, albeit misleadingly.

With a steely resolve she said, "Ok let's go asshole."

We both started.

"One."

"Two."

"Three," I remembered to breath.

"Four." "Whooo - Whooo," our combined breaths sounded. She looked hot.

"Five." "Whooo -- Whooo." "Let's go Christa!" it was Angela. The atmosphere in the room definitely lightened up.

....

"Two six." "Whooo - Whooo." Damn she was not letting up. I felt good.

"Two seven."

"Go Christa Go!" I could hear between counts. The girls were giddy.

....

"One one seven." "Whooo -- Whooo." She was not slowing down or breaking into a sweat.

"One one eight." "Whooo -- Whooo." She had a determined look on her face. Damn she was strong. She didn't miss a single sit up. Nor did I.

I focused and got into a zone. I thought to myself - just concentrate on breathing, keep a rhythm going.

....

"Whooo -- Whooagh." Her breathing just changed.

"Two two seven." "Whooo -- Whooo." She was perspiring now. She was starting to hurt.

"Two two eight." "Whooo -- Whooah." I got her! She had a mean look on her face. Her pussy was wet. Focus Joey focus.

....

"Three eight six." "Whooo -- Uuugh."

"Three eight seven." "Whooo - Uuugh" She won't be long now.

"Come on Christa, keep going!" they were cheering her on.

"Three eight eight." "Whooo - Uuughah"

"You can do it girl!"

....

At four four one she gave up, "That's it I'm done...," gasping and curling over onto her side, "you win". Her face was red, neck veins popping out like I've never seen them before, chest heaving. "...you fucking win...."

"Start counting again! Two. "Whooo." I said without breaking rhythm. I was sweating too.

"Three." "Whoo."

...

"Two four." "Whooo." Christa was staring at me, pissed.

"Two five." "Whooo." "Somebody's going to have cum on their tits," Angela announced triumphantly. They were all laughing now.

"Two six." "Whooo." "Go for it Joey!"

"Angela!" Christa yelled at her in shock.

The rest of the girls were all in hysterics again. Christa was stunned at what was going on. So was I. The looks on our faces made it even funnier for the girls. These girls can be mean, but they're on my side now!

"Two seven." "Whooo."

.....

"Four nine." "Whooo." "I don't believe this!" Christa yelled.

"Five ohh." "Whooo." They all cheered. All but Christa "This isn't happening."

....

"Seven five." "Whooo." They all cheered again, they were holding their bellies laughing. "I'm fucked now," Christa said.

"Seven six." "Whooo, not quite yet," I gasped out loud.

....

"One hundred." "Whooo." The room shrieked "He did it!" "Unbelievable!!! "Don't tell my boyfriend!" I could make out Christa's voice.

"One oh one." "Whooo." "What's he doing?" "He's going for your ass!"

"One oh two." "Whooo."

"Nooooooo!" She squealed.

....

The room fell silent except for the counting and my measured breathing. I really got into a rhythm. I wanted her ass. Badly now. I didn't even listen to the count. I just kept going and breathing. I could hear them muttering "he's gonna do it" "oh my god" then the tone of the counting changed.

"One nine eight." "Whooo." "Oh......noooo!"

"One nine nine." "Whooo."

"Two hundred!" "Whooo." "Shit." "I can't believe it."

"Two oh one." "Whooo." "What the hell is he doing? Oh no!"

"Two oh two." "Whooo." "Relax Eve there's no fucking way," Christa said. I could feel the horror in the room.

"Two oh three." "Whooo."

I got back into the zone again. Just breath and sit up. Breath and sit up. I really didn't think I would make it. That would be over a thousand. There's no way. But I wasn't about to give up I had Bubbles ass on the line now.

At about two fifty I started getting an inkling that I might make it. I was getting thirsty though. That would eventually be my undoing I realized. Still I was strong. I kept thinking about my cock sliding into Bubble's sweet little ass.

At about three fifty I realized that if I did make it, or even if I didn't, when I finished I wouldn't have the strength to jerk off, let along fuck Christa or Bubbles in the ass. At about four hundred I came to the realization that I should go for more and get at least a blow-job right away after this ordeal. I recognized too that my brain wasn't thinking straight. There was now a complete disconnect between my mental sexual urges and my body.

Even a hand-job would do I thought, if I could get it up. So I set myself a new goal. Six seven five. I'll even do a couple of extras, just to make sure I don't get the count screwed up. I was thirsty. My brain was bouncing in slow motion.

As I approached five hundred I was really starting to hurt. I was sweating like a pig. I could feel I was losing it. My ass was hurting from the friction with the floor, my pelvis muscles were numb. And I was dying for water. I just had to keep focused on Bubble's sweet ass. And keep breathing.

"That's not a sit up!" I think it was Ana. I did it again making sure to touch. I was losing it. "Five one five." "Whooo." I wasn't aware of what was going on around me. I could see the look of horror on the girl's faces but I had a fog around me. The missed sit-up I made shook me back to reality. I was hurting. I needed to get back into the zone if I was going to make six seven seven. Bubbles.....

"Joey you can stop now, you've just done six hundred." What? "You can stop now you've done six hundred" I kept going. "Keep counting!" I yelled remembering my goal. "What's he doing? He can't do twelve hundred" I think it was Bubbles that said it. "He's going for Christa again," Ana answered calmly.

"Six seven three." "Uuugh." I hurt.

"Six seven four." "Uuugh." Hold on...shit.

"Six seven five." "Uuuugh." Two more.

"Six seven six." "Uuuuugh!" One more.

"Six seven seven." Uuuuughaaaaa." That's it. I did it.

I rolled onto my side, gasping "Get me some water!" I was panting. I rolled onto my back again, my chest heaving up and down. My ass stung. Somebody brought me a glass. I couldn't drink it. I couldn't even hold the glass. I'd never had been so spent in my entire life. My belly was in serious pain. My ass was burning.

No one was making a sound.

Eventually I dragged myself up to my hands and knees and crawled over to the wall and sat up slumped against the wall. I grabbed the water glass, my hands trembled as I tried drinking between breaths. I was dribbling it all over myself.

Lifting my eyes I looked at the others. I couldn't believe what I saw. Bubbles was sitting there staring at me with the devilish little grin of hers. Ana was stone faced staring at me. Angela was grinning from ear to ear. Church Girl looked like she was about to cry, or maybe she had. She couldn't even look at me. Christa was staring at me too, but I really couldn't make out what was going through her mind. Her veins weren't popping out, but she must have been pissed.

The enormity of what I'd just done started to sink in on me as my head cleared. Although it will be so sweet doing Bubbles, Christa and Church Girl up the ass, I recognized I've got to fuck Angela up the ass too. Eeew. And how the hell do I approach Ana?

I was far too tired to think, let alone come up with a plan. I really hadn't thought any of this through properly. Looking at the clock I calculated that I'd been doing sit ups for a full two hours non-stop. I needed a shower and some more water. I held up the empty glass and gasped, "Can I have some more please?" Angela grabbed the glass and heading into the kitchen. I rubbed my sore ass.

I had to say something to them. When Angela returned I grabbed the glass and took a drink. "Have any of you girls had anal sex before?" I asked, my breathing starting to return to normal.

I heard a bunch of "No's."

"So you're all anal virgins then?" I said, not really asking. Well so was I, I thought to myself. I decided that I had to kick this whole situation down the road.

"Right girls, here's the deal. When you find a star on your door, your ass is next. You will have to see me and we'll sort out where and when. I don't want to rush anything. I want you to be good and ready and clean. This ain't gonna happen before an exam or anything like that."

They all kind of nodded, except Angela. I swear she was ready to jump me right then and there.

"Except you Christa," I continued, "you and I have a little date later today."

"Don't tell my boyfriend," she said to everyone, "he won't understand."

I staggered to my feet and headed out the door saying, "I need a beer."

In the kitchen I grabbed a beer from the fridge and started draining it back. Suddenly Christa was there. "You totally blew me away. You're amazing," she said. Then moving closer to me, she put her arms on my shoulders pulling me towards her, she looked up into my eyes, smiled and whispered "I can't wait."

I was stunned. I didn't see that coming at all.

"I need a shower, something to eat and more beer," was all I could say.

"Take your time," she said, "I'll be waiting." She turned around stepped towards the door, turned her head back to me and flashed a big smile. Then with a deliberate wiggle of that tight gold lame covered ass, she waltzed out the door.