A Passion Play Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there like an idiot with my jaw on the floor.

I scrambled myself a couple of eggs, cleaned-up, then I headed for the shower.

It's all nice that she's keen, but how do I actually go about doing this? It's not as if I can say 'Oh Christa, once we've finished cleaning these dishes can you suck my cock?' While showering I decided that I'll just have to play it by ear. I knew that I had to make this blow-job with Christa happen tonight. I couldn't risk a delay. Any hesitation and they'll all manage to wiggle out of their loss. No, I'll have to get Christa tonight. She did say she'll be waiting...or maybe I was delirious.

I toweled off, dressed, grabbed my gi and headed back to my room. As I opened the door my mind was fixated on trying to figure out how I was going to connive her to invite me into her room tonight.

Christa was lying naked on my bed!

Her boobs were slightly flattened out with perfect nipples on dark pink scrunched up areola pointing straight up and out. I could see pink pussy lips peeking through her trimmed brown bush. Her legs were toned, slender Wow, was she ever hot!

A light blue house robe was folded on the chair next to my bed.

"Are you ready now?" she asked. I could feel my cock jump.

"Oh yeah," I answered tossing my gi to the floor while closing the door behind me. I ripped my t-shirt and sweat pants off and crawled right into the bed on top of her and started kissing her softly on the lips and on the neck.

"Ooooo," she cooed "you are so sexy," kissing me back and rubbing my chest hair with her hands.

"You are hot," (kiss) "sexy," (kiss) "and fit (kiss)," I whispered.

"Ha! Clearly not as fit as you," she giggled back smiling.

"Oh I'll show you fit," I said as I lifted myself up. My boner sprung up in the air.

She yelped in delight laughing, "Fit and horny!" grabbed my cock, giggling the whole time.

"Do you want me to lick your beautiful puss first?" I asked timidly.

"No it's okay Joey, let's just do what we have to do."

Damn, I thought. "Ok," I answered.

"Roll on your back Joey," she said. I did.

She slowly started to move down my neck and chest placing tender kisses along the way. Her fingers teased through my chest hairs, she licked and sucked on my nipples. All I could do was moan. My hands were up, palms up, just barely touching her nipples. Down she went teasing the life out of me. My eyes were rolling in my sockets. I was groaning now. Clearly she loved all this too. What a horny little mink.

Finally she got to my cock holding it up straight with one hand, cupping and squeezing my balls with the other. Slowly, ever so slowly, she licked the underside of my cock from my balls to the hole and then repeated again. I grabbed the sheets in both hands. I could feel my heart pounding away in my chest. "Oh Christa..." was all I could say. She repeated the motion but this time had replaced the slow continuous lick with little flicks of her tongue as she moved up my cock. "Oh Christa," I mumbled.

She shifted herself so that she was directly between my legs with her ass in the air. She looked up into my eyes. Smiling and with her grey eyes firmly locked onto mine to make sure I was watching, she slowly lowered her mouth onto my cock. This was too much. Her tongue started whipping my cock from all directions. She sucked -- hard, then tongue whipped me again, then sucked and whipped me over and over. My head rolled back. I wasn't going to last much longer that was for sure. She may have sensed that too.

She stopped. My head jerked up and I watched as she slithered backwards and off the end of the bed. Before I could say a word she wiggled a finger signaling 'come here' while patting the mattress at the end of the bed. I scooted forward right away. When I got there I saw she was on her knees facing the foot of the bed, both hands were on her breasts and she was slowly rolling her nipples in her fingers. I straddled my ankles around her hips and leaned back propping myself on my arms. My cock pointed straight up into the air. She grabbed my cock with her left hand and slipped it into her mouth again. That tongue was now joined with her fingers slowly and softly jerking my cock. I started moaning and groaning again. When I lifted my head to look at her again I noticed that her right hand was nestled in her crotch and she was rubbing herself furiously.

This was all too much. I tilted my head back closed my eyes and just enjoyed the ride. I'd never had such a great blowjob before. This girl was amazing. I knew I was going to cum soon.

"Mmfgh," she slightly bit down on my cock. Startled, I looked up, "mmfgh," her body was jerking, her face was red, neck veins popping out, "mmggu". She was coming! "Mmfgh," again. I grabbed her head and held it steady. Her hand fell away leaving only her mouth around my cock. She slowly bobbed her head while still rubbing her clit with her right hand and rubbing her tits furiously with her left. I could see her whole body still shuddering.

One head bob, "Ahhh," I growled. Then a second, "Grrrrrr," and that was it."Ahhhgrrrr!" on the third head bob I lost it and shot off into her mouth, my hips were bouncing off the bed, my chest was heaving.

She bit down on my cock again, "Mmfgh," she spasmed again, "mmghff," she growled as her whole body started jerking again. She was coming again! She was sucking my cock hard now, swallowing. Some of my cum was dribbling down her chin.

Eventually I let go of her head and she lifted off my cock. Her eyes were wide open as she sucked in air. We were both gasping. My heart was thumping. I stood her up and pulled her onto the bed and gazed at her in disbelief. She twisted around onto her back after landing and continued breathing deeply. I then rolled over on the bed, half on top of her, leaned down to her giving a hard kiss on the lips. Her tongue pressed into my mouth. I could taste my cum in her mouth. She grabbed the back of my head pressing me on her. We continued to kiss as our naked bodies writhed against each other.

I broke the kiss and asked "Can I eat you now?"

"Fuck yeah!" was her instant reply, as she pushed my shoulders down. Immediately I buried my face into her pretty little snatch. It was all muscular just like the rest of her. She had a neatly trimmed little landing strip right above my nose. She smelled of pure woman. All-star estrogen pheromones permeated my senses. My eyes watered with tears of joy.

And her taste was almost overwhelming. I couldn't get enough. I plunged my tongue as far as I could reach into her hole. I was licking her like a madman. Her pussy was like a blooming flower, it just opened up all pink as she spread her legs wide.

Slow down - my brain kicked in, just as I started to suck on her clit. I slowed down. I released her clit from between my lips, took a deep musk-laden breath and started again. I kissed her clit gently then softly tickled her pussy with the tip of my tongue, working up one side of her lips then the other.

Apparently that's not what she wanted. She grabbed my head and slammed my face into herself. "Eat me! was all I heard. Her hips started rotating on my face. I was licking and sucking as hard as I could again. I hyper-extended my tongue deep into her vagina as far as I could reach. Pushing on the back of my head she ground me into her pussy as I gasped for air.

"Yeah... yeah....fuck....yeah!" I barely heard as she yanked on the back of my head as her ass bounced on the bed. My tongue was getting sore now but I didn't care, this woman was an animal. I kept going.

Damn, this girl was fit.

"Fingers!" she screamed. I pushed one, two then three inside her with ease and pumped her. I put my shoulder right into it. She stiffened up. I stretched my eyes and managed to look up with my mouth still firmly clenched on her clit. Her face was red, eyes closed tight and her neck veins were popping out again. "Fuck!....ahhhh!" she screamed as her whole body jumped and convulsed on my bed. I could feel a rush of juices on my chin. I was holding onto her ass for dear life as she bounced up and down with her back arching and twisting, my fingers still inside her. Her brown hair was flailing around her, getting caught in patches as it landed onto her sweaty shoulders, neck and face.

I never knew a woman could cum so hard. I was gasping for air. She was hyperventilating. I slipped my fingers out of her and just lay there holding her ass and staring into her glistening, steaming puss trying to catch my breath. I thought Christa's pussy smelled nice before, but now it was intoxicating. I reached forward for another lick.

Suddenly, I became aware of snickering and giggling outside my door, followed by footsteps running up the stairs. Angela and Bubbles for sure.

Rather than roll over and take a rest or end it, I thought to myself -- keep going! Just be gentle this time and 'your Casanova will bring you to new heights of pleasure'. I started to lick her clit gently and tease her pussy lips again.

"No!" she pushed me aside almost knocking me right off the bed. "Enough!"

As I tumbled to recover I noticed I was hard again.

She just lay there breathing hard. I didn't have enough of this woman yet.

"Don't touch me. Give me a minute." Her breathing, and mine, began to return to normal.

I crawled onto the bed again and laid next to her looking up at the ceiling. That was fantastic I thought to myself. Was there any possibility that she could dump her asshole boyfriend and hook up with me? Ya, she can be a bitch at times, but I could live with that I thought, as long as I get this sweet tight little body. I couldn't wait to fuck her ass.

She broke my reverie by rolling over, getting up on her hands and knees while straddling me. My cock was poking up at her. She looked down at me and stared for a good thirty seconds into my eyes. I couldn't read her expression. She lowering her face right down to mine, our lips almost touching, her steely grey eyes never leaving mine. With her make-up a mess, her ponytail in complete disarray and hair hanging over her shoulders and onto my face.... she whispered, "You're unbelievable". I grinned. She continued, "I don't believe what just happened, I don't believe you or anything you say."

What?

She got up off the bed, grabbed her blue robe, put it on and calmly walked out the door.

"Christa!" I jumped out of the bed scrambling for my sweatpants, my dick still sticking out, "What did I say?" I didn't say anything wrong. Did I? "Christa, wait a minute." She was gone.

As I reached the top of the stairs I could hear Christa already in the living room screeching "That was the best sex ever!"

I stopped dead in my tracks. Bubbles, Ana and Angela were in the living room. They didn't see me.

Ana said, "But you were just giving him a blowjob?"

Angela added giggling, "We heard you."

"Did you have anal sex?" Ana asked.

"Nooo!" Christa blurted back..

"Then what the hell did you do?!" Bubbles asked.

"All I'm saying is, he was fantastic."

I slipped back down the stairs quietly fist pumping to myself.

Continued in Part 2.