All Comments on 'A Piercing in California'

by PricklyDoom

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story!

Short, concise, and to the point. We didn't have to read through a bunch of background to know that this was a slut wife on the prowl. And you can spell! And use words correctly! So many on here don't know how to. Only one thing: In the first sentence you wrote, "sweat dripping down her back and into her bra in the California heat" and then later when she was in the shop, "She hadn't worn a bra, just the tank," somewhat of a contradiction.

Only mistake I saw in the story. Liked the husband and children back at home. If she had picked up the "SLUT" navel ring on the way out, I can just hear one of the children ask her, when she had forgotten to take it off, "Mommy, what does 'SLUT' mean?" :)

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

how does sweat drip down her back into her bra if a few lines later she isn't wearing a bra

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Maybe she is lucky...

Maybe she is lucky get an serious STD and die!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Clueless

Another writer fascinated with slut wives and clueless husbands. Of course he wouldn’t notice what she did while away. Of course she never picks up a disease from getting some strange. What a wanker world they must live in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who cares.

Sluts and cuck stories are boring who cares about ugly people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous