A Porn Shoot Shock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Olibauer
Olibauer
214 Followers

"No" she replied quietly.

"No, what?" He growled again.

He waited a second and then repeated "no what, bitch?"

"No, don't stop" she moaned.

With that, he pulled his hips back and started slamming into her even harder than before as she yelled "oh fuck!"

"Yeah that's what you want isn't it" he teased "you want to get fucked like a bitch don't you."

"Ugh, yes" she replied, a little louder now.

"Tell me" he commanded.

"Ah! I want it" she grunted through gritted teeth "fuck me harder."

"You're my little bitch aren't you."

She hesitated again so he sharply tugged the handful of hair he was still holding and shouted "aren't you."

"Yes!" She cried "I'm your fucking bitch, I'm your fucking slutty little bitch, just keep fucking me."

At this point, I looked back at Jana and she was riding her guy's dick as fast as she could, sliding her hips rapidly back and forth while he squeezed her tits. I couldn't believe how lucky these porn producers were, their job was to produce films of people fucking each other and then they basically got to use these hotties however they wanted. Jana was clearly turned on by watching Melissa getting used like a toy; she couldn't take her eyes off them. As I watched, she took one hand off her man's shoulder and reached it down to rub her own pussy. The guy fucking Melissa raised a hand up and brought it down hard on one cheek of her arse, producing a loud slap as he continued to berate her.

"You like it deep in that cunt don't you, deep in that tight cunt."

"Ah, fuck yes."

"You're my whore aren't you, you're my little whore."

"Yes I'm your whore!"

"You like being used don't you, huh, you like getting your little cunt used? That's why you're here isn't it, so I can use your little whore cunt."

"Yes, yes I'm a whore, use my fucking pussy."

"You'll fuck whoever I tell you to fuck, right. A lot of people want to fuck this little pussy; you want to get used don't you?"

"Yes baby I'll fuck anyone you want, use my cunt, make it yours!" She screamed.

By this time, Jana was practically screaming too and her whole upper body trembled.

Gripping her shoulders for leverage and ramming himself hard against her, Melissa's guy shouted "maybe next time we give Kayley the day off and let you take her place, huh? Do you want that, to let a bunch of strangers fucking use you like a whore?"

Melissa opened her mouth wide and screamed out so loud it almost hurt my ears as her body exploded in a powerful orgasm. Another loud scream came from beside her and I looked over to see Jana also shuddering with pleasure as she slammed her hips down onto the cock she was fucking and came.

The guy fucking Melissa groaned loudly as he pulled his cock out of her and stroked it until he started to shoot cum out all over her back and her firm arse. There was a loud grunt from beside them and the guy fucking Jana grabbed her shoulders and pulled her tightly down on to him. I looked at Jana's face and noticed her attention snap away from the scene she was watching and turn to a look of confusion. That quickly changed to a look of annoyance as she loudly said "what the fuck Paul, did you cum inside me again? I told you not to do that, you're such an arsehole." He just laughed as she fought to pull his arms off her and stand up. As she left his lap, his cock fell out of her followed by several drops of cum.

Jana huffed in annoyance and stormed away while the other guy chuckled and smacked Melissa hard on the arse. She yelped and collapsed down on the sofa as he said "go get cleaned up slut, I'll let you know when we need that sweet arse again." Although I was seconds away from cumming in my trousers after what I had seen, I kind of felt bad for these girls; they were basically being treated like pieces of meat. As I walked away it hit me what a crazy situation this was, my married friend was a fluffer on a porn set and I had to know why. I couldn't wait to meet up with her and I couldn't help thinking I would never look at her the same way again.

Olibauer
Olibauer
214 Followers
12