A Promotion At Stake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied she looked good enough and there is nothing more she can do to add to her looks, she looked at her watch. It was more than two hours since Rithika had gone. She looked out the window and was surprised to see Rithika's car parked at the portico. She had not heard the car come in and she wondered when Rithika came back. She looked about the outside of the house admiring the neatly kept lawn and the flower garden around it.

She heard a tap on her door and turned around. It opened and Rithika stood at the door. "Sorry I am late sweetie had to attend to some business and it took more time than I expected,"

Meena gaped at her. Rithika stood leaning against the closed door wearing a black leather mini that just covered her private areas and a leather blouse that showed half her stomach and barely covered her small breasts. The black leather glowed against her white skin. Giving Meena just enough time to see her she walked towards Meena.

"You look gorgeous, sweetie," she cooed as her hands fell on Meena's shoulders.

"You look like a goddess, Rithika," Meena blushed.

Rithika looked deep into her eyes and gently put a little pressure on her shoulders squeezing them softly.

"You are here for a reason, Meena, let me hear it,"

"Well....... I.....," Meena flustered.

"Be honest sweetie, I like that,"

For a minute Meena was silent not sure if she should tell the truth or play dumb. Nervous and confused she looked at Rithika and saw something in it that assured her she can tell the truth.

"You know, The regional manager has resigned in Bangalore, some one will have to succeed him,"

"And Raja is next in line, is not he?

"Yes, but.....,"

"But what sweetie?"

"Raja thinks Manoj is trying for the promotion,"

"Manoj? Why he is junior to Raja, if I am right,"

"Yes, he is, Rithika,"

"Then how come..?"

"Raja says he gave a private party to the ED in his house and I guess you know Ambica,"

"Oh, the man eating bitch, sure I know her well enough,"

"So Raja thinks his chances are slim,"

"Slim? There won't be any chance at all, sweetie. I know the ED and I also know his kind,"

"Well, that is it,"

"Whose idea was it that you are here sweetie, yours or Raja's?"

Meena blushed and lowered her eyes to the floor and was silent. Gently Rithika lifted her chin and looked into her eyes and said softly and yet in a commanding manner, "Tell me, Sweetie,"

"Raja thought you could help and it was my idea to meet you," Meena said this with an effort.

"So you know what I want, don't you?"

"Yes," Meena blurted out.

Suddenly Rithika pulled her close and held her in her arms, their breasts merging.

"You don't have to do this sweetie, I will help you without that. To me you two are good friends and I love you both,"

"We know that Rithika but......"

"Well....,"

"I have always been curious but never found one I could be comfortable with and whom Raja would approve,"

"So you are comfortable with me and Raja approves, right?" she laughed.

"Yes," Meena murmured and buried her head on her shoulders. Rithika softly kissed her neck and then licked her earlobe.Meena moaned as she felt the current passing through her. Rithika lifted her chin in her hand and looked into her eyes that was filled with desire. Holding her face with both hands she planted a kiss on her lips.

Meena responded kissing back and at the same time pushing her body against her. Rithika's tongue came out probing between her lips and Meena parted her lips letting her tongue in. They kissed passionately long and hard. When at last Rithika broke the kiss Meena was breathing hard and found it difficult to stand. Holding her with one hand Rithika quickly pulled her blouse up and over her head revealing her swollen breasts with the nipples erect and standing out. She then sat her on the bed and took off her own leather blouse all the time gazing at the now dazed younger woman before her.

Her small breasts stood out with no trace of a sag and her nipples were hard. She now sat next to Meena and with one hand around her, cupped her far side breast with the other. Meena squirmed at the touch and moaned louder. Rithika gently massaged the breast and at the same time kissed her neck and softly murmured words of love. She then took her nipple between two fingers and began to tweak them. Meena cried out softly as she felt pleasure building in the pit of her stomach and rushing to her private parts.

Rithika now bend down and took her other nipple in her mouth biting it lightly. She felt Meena's hands holding on to her as the younger woman began to squirm and moan louder and louder. Rithika now pushed her onto the bed and slid down to kneel between her legs and kissed her inner thigh. With both hands she pushed the skirt up and felt Meena lift her bottom making it easy for her. Still kissing her inner thigh and licking the soft flesh Rithika spread her legs wider and massaged the legs. She now lifted her head up and looked at the flower that opened before her with its nectar flowing down the legs. She noticed the clean shaven mound and the now swollen outer lips and very slowly moved her face closer and then blow air into the opening.

Meena screamed as the hot air touched her opening and bucked her hips as her first orgasm took hold of her. Rithika again blew air and at the same time licked the outer lips tasting her juices as the younger woman exploded crying and shuddering and her juices were spurting out to wet the lips of Rithika. She held the younger woman's legs close to her head and let her have her orgasm flicking her tongue on her outer lips and also sucking the juices flowing. When the orgasm subsided, she buried her face and first kissed the cunt lips and then let her tongue run into the hot wet opening probing inside the pink walls. Meena cried out when the hot tongue touched her clit and she pushed her hips up wanting more of her tongue inside her. Rithika now flicked her tongue at the hardened clit and took it between her lips. She slowly sucked on it and bit at it lightly and once more felt the younger woman stiffening as the second orgasm began inside her.

Meena cupped her own breasts and kneaded them pushing her opening into her face as the orgasm took hold of her once again and she exploded the second time. Once more her body shuddered at the force of the orgasm and she wriggled her hips and screamed as the spasms went through her and her tunnel let loose another spurt of juices. Rithika kept up her tongue flicking until Meen's spasm ended and then relaxed pulling her face away from her cunt. She was soaking wet below and felt her own juices flowing down her legs. She let the gasping Meena to come back to normal, her hands now cupping her small breasts and massaging them.

After a while Meena became normal and lay there tired and her breathing became regular. Rithika now stood up and removed her mini and stood naked looking down at the younger woman and smiled reassuringly. Meena smiled weakly as she gaped at the small breasts standing out and tried to get up. Rithika pushed her back and came to lay beside her and took her in her arms holding her close to her naked body.

"You are wonderful sweetie, so much of passion and fire, oh my!" Rithika whispered into her ear and kissed her softly on her neck.

Meena blushed at that and kissed the older woman lovingly on her cheek, her hold on her tightening. Rithika caressed her back slowly and kissed her full in the lips passionately letting their tongues dance. As they kissed she also undid the zipper on the younger woman's midi and pushed it down and then with her feet pushed it off her legs and away from the bed. As the kiss ended she held her now naked body close letting their nakedness merge from head to foot. Her hands moved down to cup her bottom cheeks and she pulled her waist closer to her allowing their private parts to meet.

Meena now became bolder and brought her hands to the front of Rithika and took her breasts in her hands. She kneaded them and brought her face down to take one of the nipples into her mouth. She sucked at it as if she is a hungry child and lick around the nipple. Rithika moaned and she sucked harder, squeezing the other breast hard. Her hand slid down over her flat stomach fingers dancing on the soft yielding skin and she stopped at the mound between her legs cupping it.

Rithika's hands were squeezing her bottom cheeks hard and she ground her swollen lips against hers. She also slid one of her hands down to the younger woman's thighs and then moved it to caress the inner thigh all the time moving it upwards towards her tunnel. Reaching the wet opening she traced the outer lips and slowly inserted one finger inside probing the soft inner walls. When her finger touched the clit she paused and let another finger join and then took the clit between the fingers tweaking it gently first and then hard. She was also moaning and crying softly as the younger woman's mouth and hand played with her breasts.

Meena, hearing the low moans and cries touched the flower below the mound and feeling the wetness, inserted her finger in hesitantly. Rithika sensing the younger woman's hesitation pushed her waist against the finger encouraging her. Delicately she explored the inside of the older woman as the juices were flowing freely soaking her finger. She wondered what it would taste like and the thought excited her and she moaned loud.

Rithika in the mean time had two fingers inside her and she now began to finger fuck her pulling her fingers out and then thrusting it in hard. When she felt the younger woman also follow suit, she stopped and pulled her fingers out. She wanted to taste the younger woman again and also wanted the younger woman to taste her. Swiftly she turned around and came on top of the younger woman straddling her face and slowly bend down to kiss her swollen lips. With her tongue thrusting inside her, she now lowered herself onto the younger woman's face adjusting her hips so that she sat with her blossomed flower on her mouth.

Meena was excited by the new position and put her hands around the older woman's waist and holding her she licked the outer lips tracing the opening and then let her tongue taste her juices. As the older woman was sucking her hard drinking her juices she also began to suck and drink up the juices flowing. Her tongue touched the clit and she took it between her lips and sucked on it letting her tongue flick at it too. She felt pleasure building inside her stomach and move deliciously towards her love tunnel. She sucked hard and pushed her waist up into the older woman's mouth as the older woman was also grinding herself on her mouth wanting more of her tongue inside.

Suddenly both stopped sucking as the orgasm caught them and they went over the edge both screaming the others name wildly and both of them shuddering against each other. The spasm seemed to lost forever and they both felt exhausted when at last it subsided. Rithika just lay on top of the younger woman letting her whole weight to rest on the younger woman gasping for breath. Meena seemed to like the weight on top of her as she also lay panting for breath. When they became normal Rithika rolled over and turned around to take the younger woman into her arms.

Both held each other tightly and kissed passionately, the taste of the others juice still fresh in their mouths. It seemed like they did not want to break the kiss or let the other go. When at last they could hold their breathe no longer they disentangled their mouths and laughed loud like teens after their first kiss. Fully satiated and exhausted they slept fitfully in each others arms.

The next day would be another story and what a story it is gonna be!!!

Copyright © 12/12/2004 Prince Charming>

12