All Comments on 'A Rough Sorority Rite'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MunchDKMunchDKover 11 years ago
wow

That was wonderful. I hope more about Lacey is to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fun story

Sorority initiations have been weakened in the recent past. In the glory days a lot of sexual activity was part of pledging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fiction Yes; Reality No

The glory days, huh. Fiction is just fiction. Reality is rape, Lesbian, or not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cry off or quit crying

This was not an employer or teacher coercing an innocent; it was the head of a social club intiating a new member who had every opportunity to say "I quit!" She decided what she wanted and where to stop to get it and if you call that rape, then every girl who sucked off a boyfriend because prom was close and she needs him happy when he pays for the limo and every wife that does anal in the weeks before her anniversary with hope of a big diamond or a new car is raped; which also makes you previous commenter an idiot.

joshuacarpinojoshuacarpinoover 11 years ago
you've done it again

i see as usual some people haven't been very nice to you,but nobody does it better. NEVER STOP WRITING!

CoryleaCoryleaover 11 years ago
Hot

F/F BDSM stories are often too sweet to be rough; it's nice to see a f/f story that doesn't pull its punches. :-)

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952over 10 years ago
Fantastic

With every story of yours that I read my appreciation of your writing only grows stronger and stronger. Thankfully I have many more of your submissions to spend my time enjoying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot hot hot

5 Stars

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

That was fantastic, well written and excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Very explicit. Somewhat erotic. Enjoyable read

SweetkittenbjSweetkittenbjalmost 7 years ago

Usually, FF doesn't turn me on, but DAMN, woman!

ptebadenptebadenalmost 7 years ago
Please continue

This story can be great, we have a whole year ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well-written story dear

Hello from Greece! Well-written story dear. Lots of fantasy. I think sex-writers are writers with much fantasy. Such fantasy.... maybe Literotica can organize an author competition on real life problems. I think there will be wonderful tips of real-solutions!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12598 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

story TAGS