A Round of Milk: Last Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several more hours of driving, Ash arrived in San Francisco during the early afternoon. The last hour of the drive, she texted and called Tish but there was no return contact. She was stiff from all that driving and getting thrown from the bull so she wanted to get a massage but really had no idea where to look for one. She pulled over and thought for a moment then realized she wanted to see if a cute girl named Gigi still worked at that downtown store that Dee and Erin had taken her to when they were in San Francisco the previous year.

Parking and walking into the store, Ash knew it was a long shot after so much time had passed but luckily she spotted Gigi right away. The 28 year old still looked fit but her purple asymmetrical hair style was longer and flopped completely over her head, colored with streaks of maroon. Gigi was the first woman with her tongue pierced that Ash had sex with and in many ways, she was the inspiration for Ash getting her own tongue pierced.

"Hey. You remember me?" Ash asked Gigi while she hung up a new rack of clothing."

Gigi looked Ash up and down and shook her head, "I don't think so...should I?"

Ash turned around and then it hit Gigi, "Holy fuck...you are that hot chick that was in here last year. I fucked you in the restroom."

Ash laughed, "Yep. That's me. I came back into town and I was hoping to find you here. Look what I got." She stuck out her tongue.

"Nice! Now we can French kiss with them," joked Gigi but deep down hoping it wasn't a joke.

Ash ignored the comment and replied, "I have driven across the country. I am stiff and need a massage. You know a place in town that is good."

"Uh...yes. There is a great Korean parlor on Seventeenth Street."

"Can you give me the exact address?"

"Better yet, I will take the rest of the day off and you and I will go together."

Ash thought that was a great idea so she waited for Gigi to finish up and leave the rest of the work for her colleagues. While Ash drove, Gigi rode in the passenger seat and put her bare feet up on the dash. For some strange reason, both of them got along like they had been friends for years.

After verbal guidance from Gigi, they pulled into the Choi Sensations massage and spa.They walked into the parlor and were greeted by an older Korean lady who spoke with a thick Asian accent, "Hello ladies. Can I interest you in the works today? We are giving fifty dollars off the package."

Not sure about the establishment, Ash asked, "What do the works include?"

"You get a manicure/pedicure, a healing solution bath with a shampoo, and an hour massage for 300 dollars," she informed them, then handed the girls a drink which she exclaimed was to cleanse their body of toxins and relax them.

Gigi and Ash took the drink, sniffed, then chugged it down. It was fruity and really good. They immediately took the deal and the baths were first. Ash was ecstatic to shed her clothing in the locker room. With the softest robe she had ever worn draped around her, they both entered a large dimly lit tiled room that smelled like flowers with in-ground tubs similar to Jacuzzis.

Ash asked Gigi, "Ok, what next? Do we just get in?" Just as those words escaped her mouth, she began to feel woozy and euphoric. Whatever they had drunk was beginning to take effect. They didn't know it was an old aphrodisiac and hallucinogen that had been passed down over many Korean generations.

Gigi pointed at the huge sign that read, "Ring Bell for Service" and remarked, obviously starting to feel high herself, "Well, I'm not sure what to do next. That sign suggests we should ring the bell but I think we could do just as well as stand here and fuck."

Shaking her head and while ringing the bell, Ash resisted but deep down thinking what she said sounded good, "OK smart ass. You better get one of these tubs far away from me so I'm not tempted to dunk your head under to cool you off."

She laughed, "Oh...you definitely want to dunk me under. I just passed my scuba pussy eating test last month and I'm fully certified."

"Yeah but you barely passed with a sixty, I bet," retorted the giggling Ash whose body was tingling and her pussy soaking wet with arousal.

Before Gigi and Ash continued their playful argument, two petite beautiful Korean women who looked to be in their mid-twenties with long flowing black hair and gorgeous dark murky eyes walked into the room with them. They were obviously petite identical twins, standing about 5'0 and could not have weighed more than 90 pounds. What struck Ash first was their stunning beauty but a close second was that they were totally nude.

The spinning Ash gulped, then whispered, "Are we on a hidden camera show? These women are naked unless you didn't notice."

Talking out of the side of her mouth, Gigi returned a whisper, "Uh...ya think? THIS is one of THOSE massage parlors?"

One of the Korean beauties spoke after a small bow, "Hello. I am Mey Ling and this is my sister Mi Ling and we will be taking care of you today. We are pleased you have chosen entire package so if you wouldn't mind stepping into tub, we can get started."

Ash and Gigi dropped their robes causing Gigi to blurt, "Fuck, you have some big tits! I knew they were big but wow! Oh...I love the little cow bells. I don't remember you having them pierced either."

Now fully high as a kite, Ash giggled as she flicked one of the nipple jewelry, "Lately, I have been surprising a lot of people. You see this tattoo?" Ash turned her body so that Gigi could see her bisexual flag tattoo.

"I love it but I think you need a different one now," referring to the lesbian flag that flew six shades of red and pink bars with a white divider.

Ash smiled then the two joined the Korean women in their own tubs respectively. When her toe struck the hot water, she was unsure if she could withstand that kind of temperature. Slowly but surely she persevered until she was settled into the sudsy liquid. It felt wonderful and combined with the drink effects, both women almost instantaneously fell asleep. Mey Ling climbed into the tub with Ash holding a contoured neck rest in her hand.

The same thing happened to Gigi and when Mi Ling stood up to adjust the fit, Gigi's attention wandered to her beautiful B cup tits, her hourglass waist, and thick pubic bush covering her mound. Soapy water was cascading down her dark skin which looked like dew under the dim light. Glancing back at Ash, her eyes were intently watching both of them in that sensual setting.

Mey Ling instructed Ash in her broken English, Asian accent, "Please lay head back and I shampoo hair."

Ash's mind was racing while thinking, what kind of salon has gorgeous naked girls do this? Now, do I find gorgeous women attractive in a loving way? Am I getting turned on by this intimate setting with a woman?"

She leaned back and fit her head into the rest. The Korean beauty used a soft sprayer and began washing Ash's hair, carefully massaging her scalp while she shampooed and conditioned it. When she was rinsed, the neck guard was removed and Mey Ling sat in front of her with a sponge while she leaned back against the end. She slowly washed Ash's face, neck and worked her way down to those huge boobs. Because of their milk-filled tightness, she didn't mind that the girl spent a little extra time with them.

Gigi was receiving the same treatment from Mi Ling in an adjacent tub. After seeing Ash naked and reminiscing about their sexual encounter the previous year, she was worked up. The drug was in full effect and the caressing combined with the sensual washing was very hot and made her crave an orgasm.

"Please stand so I wash lower body now," Mey Ling requested.

With water running down Ash's legs, the Asian masseuse lifted Ash's left foot, starting at her toes and sponged up to her thigh. After finishing off her opposite leg, she placed the scrubber between Ash's legs. In the opposite tub, Gigi was already moaning from the clit scrubbing Mi Ling was applying to her and Ash tried to resist, worried that as a detective she would be in trouble if the place was raided. The only problem was that she was so drugged, it felt like an erotic dream and she was powerless to physically stop it.

Sitting down on the edge of the tub, Mey Ling pressed the sponge against Ash's clit and with perfect pressure, she rubbed back and forth. The water was warm and sensual, prompting Ash to moan loudly. Knowing it wasn't Mey Ling's first time, she knew exactly where to rub. Taking a deep breath, Ash was getting closer. In the other tub, Gigi let out a loud grunt and Ash knew she had reached orgasm. The pace quickened and Ash leaned back, drawing up her knees. The friction caused her to grip the sides of the tub with both hands and she trembled while growing nearer to climax.

Mey Ling whispered in such a soft spoken sexy voice, "Let go now. You cum for me."

No more than she said that, Ash did let go, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Unngggggggggg!" Her orgasm was long and drawn out and she hoped it would never stop. As it eventually subsided, Mey Ling slowed down to a soft polishing. Ash couldn't believe she sat there enjoying it without a fight. Maybe she was converting.

Mey Ling guided, "Please stand up and turn around so that I can wash your bottom."

Thinking to herself in jest, a beautiful girl to wash my ass? I wonder if I can take her with me? Ash stood back up and turned around anticipating Mey Ling's soft touch. She gently ran the soapy sponge over Ash's bubble ass cheeks and lower back. She had to admit, it was the best bath she had ever received. Mey Ling caressed the back of Ash's thighs just under her crack.

The tiny Asian tapped on Ash's ass cheek, "You bend over and place hands on edge of tub." When Ash complied, she tapped her inner thigh and added, "Please spread legs more."

The feeling like she was about to be strip searched soon melted away when that dripping sponge washed her crack while Mey Ling's opposite hand came up through Ash's legs until her middle finger found Ash's clit. She gasped in pleasure. In spite of her long fingernails, The Asian masseuse was experienced enough to work around that. Mey Ling alternated dipping her finger in Ash's pussy and rubbing her nub while soaping her ass.

Just then, Ash took the lead in orgasms as she erupted hard! Clenching her jaw, she dropped her head through her stretched arms and shuddered to Mey Ling's stimulation, "Fuck! Ahhhhh! Aughhhhhh!" Gigi soon followed suit as her grunt echoed across the room. They both were in such an inebriated, euphoric state, they couldn't move for a few minutes.

When the Asian girls had finished bathing Ash and Gigi, they splashed their way out of the tubs before Mi Ling informed them, "Now is time for massage. Please dry off and meet us through door over there. Thank you for great bath."

Ash was already out toweling herself off when they left. She looked at Gigi and chuckled, "No...thank you for a great bath. Was that for real?"

Gigi peeked her head out from her hair drying head toweling and replied, "Holy fuck! I guess it was. If this is how they give baths, I'm really looking forward to the massage."

Both women continued talking as they brushed their wet hair even though Gigi had very little to brush. Ash on the other hand had tons of long blonde wet hair to straighten. Like their drink had been spiked with laughing gas, both of them couldn't stop giggling. Gigi grabbed Ash's hand and wouldn't let go like they were girlfriends and entered the door selected by the Asian girls. The lighting was dimmed with covered lamps more so than the bath area while two wax burners had the room smelling amazing. The aroma was a cross between fresh cut flowers and a hint of cinnamon. The two massage tables were not side by side but lined up end to end.

The gorgeous petite Asian sisters were rubbing their hands together with lotion when Mi Ling instructed, "Please lie down on stomachs. Make yourselves comfortable."

Only a distinguished small birthmark on Mey Ling's hip could set the identity of the twins apart, proving the Asian women switched clients. The table was padded and very soft. Ash shuffled around until her face was comfortably secured in the padded indention. Gigi had done the same and if they looked up, they would be staring at each other's faces. Mi Ling climbed up onto the table next to Ash and carefully stepped on her back while trying to maintain her balance. In the beginning, Ash thought it might be painful but her light weight and size two, bare feet actually applied a perfect amount of pressure.

Expelling pleasure moans, "Ah! Oh! Ung! Ah," one would have thought Ash was orgasming if they judged by the sound alone. Gigi's moans matched Ash's with Mey Ling walking on her back.

Mi Ling stated to both Ash and Gigi, "We must relieve tension before we start. If we hurt you, please let us know."

Ash could definitely tell the Asian girls were walking with purpose and not just randomly. Each step seemed to relieve a kink in the proper spot. She lifted her head to check on Gigi and she was grunting in pleasure taking the weight of the tiny Asian sister.

When Mi Ling had completed her steps, she sensually moved down to her knees straddling Ash's lower back. Her hands may have been small but they were strong and skillful. Working their way up Ash's back, she laid flat giving the detective a chance to feel her pubic hair and tits pressed upon her. The Asian was using the weight of her nude body to massage Ash.

Mi Ling grinding her pussy at the bottom of Ash's spine in combination with rubbing her own tiny nipples all over Ash's back was a therapy Ash could get on board with. She was getting so wet from all the erogenous body caressing. Mi Ling reached around Ash's chest, slid her hands over top of her full tits and pinched her hard pierced nipples. The tiny Asian's grinding became stronger and when Ash could feel her warm nectar collecting on her skin, she shuddered at the sensation. Mi Ling's soft lips joined her hands on Ash's back. Kissing circles between those shoulder blades lasted for over a minute just before Mi Ling orgasmed. Her pussy lips twitched and released even more juice that could be felt by the cooling air. Using her slit, Mi Ling massaged it into Ash's skin, not only on her back but the Asian girl moved around rubbing it into both of Ash's thighs. Ash was so worked up, she needed to release again.

"Please turn over so I do front," instructed the Korean masseuse.

As Ash was flipping over, she could see Gigi getting the pussy cum exfoliation treatment from Mey Ling who was grinding on her ass cheeks. Ash was now on her back and Mi Ling used some warmed lotion and squirted it on Ash's huge boobs. Her tiny hands were delicate and sensual as she kneaded every square inch. Paying careful attention to Ash's nipples, she implemented techniques Ash had never felt before. The detective's pussy was drenched and if she would have closed her legs tightly, she would have squirted nectar on her own thighs like someone had squished a juiced filled lemon.

Mi Ling manually spread Ash's legs by lifting one and moving it outward. By walking along the sides of the table, she pressed and chopped her way around Ash's body, causing total relaxation. An occasional vibrated, "ahhh" would escape Ash's lips until Mi Ling's fingers transformed them into an, "ohhh!"

Mi Ling held one hand flat on Ash's lower abdomen while using her thumb on her hooded clit. Using Ash's own juice as lubrication, she applied circular pressure that sent shivers throughout Ash's body. Ash gasped several times and when the Asian girl slid her thumb inside Ash's pussy and used her index finger on her clit, Ash exploded!

"Uhhhh! Unnnggggg! Uhhhhh!" Ash grunted loudly. The combination of the drugs in her system and Mi Ling's obvious skills were just too much.

Mi Ling never broke eye contact throughout Ash's orgasm, showing determination to provide Ash maximum pleasure. The woman was skilled in the art of pleasure and proceeded to turn her hand upward before inserting her middle fingers even before that orgasm had subsided. While keeping pressure on Ash's lower abdomen with one hand, Mi Ling sluiced her fingers up against Ash's g-spot.

Lifting Ash's legs, she felt her pressure build again very quickly. Just before she let loose, Ash heard Gigi scream out and a stream of squirt hit the rubber coated bed. The combination of her release and Mi Ling's wonderful technique, Ash dug her heels into the bed and thrusted her hips upward to coincide with her own squirt. It felt as though her insides were exploding, causing her body to seize. Ash gurgled and grunted uncontrollably. She had no idea if what Mi Ling was doing was an ancient Asian recipe for pleasure but those Korean girls continued until Ash and Gigi soaked their beds. Ash laid in a mess of juice, shivering and shaking while Gigi did the same in her own puddle.

The Korean twins stopped making them cum and continued with their clinical massage as if they hadn't performed anything out of the ordinary. After finishing, they were toweling their hands off when Mey Ling uniformed them, "This concludes our session. Please get dressed and meet in the salon for hair and nails."

When Ash attempted to rise, her knees were weak. She stuttered to Gigi, "Holy fuck! I can barely walk. What the hell just happened?"

Gigi giggled almost groggy, "I think we just had a massage with a happy ending."

Ash snapped back jokingly, "Happy ending? That is like saying the ocean is a small body of water. What we just got was a fucking ecstatic ending! My pussy is still twitching. Did I mention I can barely walk?"

"Oh my god, I'm on fire. I think the hair and nails can wait. Do you see that sauna over there? Let's get in it and fool around. I need to fuck your hot little body," suggested Gigi.

"We better not. They are waiting on us," Ash responded in hesitation.

Gigi grabbed Ash's hand and led her to the sauna, "Fuck them. They can wait. I have to have you."

Once the door opened, the steam hit both women like a punch in the face. They immediately began to sweat from pores they didn't realize they even had. Ash was still high and tingly so she obeyed Gigi when she told her to sit on the top step of the wooden benches. Ash was giggling and woozy but managed to sit down and lean back against the wall.

Gigi looked at Ash's smooth, gooey pussy with beads of sweat surrounding the lips and mashed her face in it. In an instant, Ash was close to orgasm. She remembered that short encounter in the restroom back at the store over a year ago and how Gigi was able to use her tongue stud in a way that Ash would never forget. When that smooth ball touched her clit, Ash lost it and clutched the back of Gigi's head, clenching her thighs on the cute girl's head like a nutcracker. Ash shook wildly for thirty seconds, getting to the point where she wanted to slide forward off the bench and ride Gigi's face like she did with that mechanical bull.

Gigi smacked her lips and turned Ash so they could sixty nine with Gigi on top right there in the sauna. Sweat was dripping off both of them and now it was Ash's turn to take what she felt and transpose that licking, using her tongue bar on Gigi. She darted her tongue inside Gigi's folds and tried to flick that tongue on emo girl's oversized nub. The problem was that Gigi's skills were so intense, Ash had trouble concentrating on her own. It became a quest for Ash to make her lover cum before she did. Channeling her focus on Gigi became Ash's priority but when Gigi inserted her finger into the squirming Ash, it caused Ash's stomach to tighten then blast a huge gush of juice upward into Gigi's mouth. Gigi was so aroused, she lifted up and decided to grind on Ash's face, giving the blonde detective no choice but to give her an orgasm.