A Round of Milk: Last Call

Story Info
Ash travels west with milk filled tits to learn who she is.
20.8k words
4.53
23.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 12th and final adventure in the sexual tales of Ash, a cute blonde 33 year old married mother who works as a detective. The previous story in this series was "Sausage Fest" but this one is more of a sequel to the first and second stories titled, "A Round of Milk for Everyone CH 1 & 2." This will conclude this series. I hope you enjoy this one and vote at the end if you do. Thank you to Charles and Ash who have been great.

A Round of Milk for Everyone: Last Call

Charles was at a loss for words. For a little over a year, his sexy young wife Ash, fourteen years younger than him and mother of their three children, had been on several sexual exploration adventures. That slutty journey had been just as big a thrill for him as it had been for her. They shared in the satisfaction that Ash had sowed her oats with group and lesbian sex, many times over. But this was different. It was unlike her to not call, text her location or provide the time of her return. He also wondered why she would pierce her tongue out of the blue without mentioning it to him, especially how it might hinder her on the job as a police detective.

Dressed only in a pair of rolled down shorts and a white wife-beater tank top with no bra or panties, Ash sipped her mixed drink like she didn't have a care in the world. Many of the gay women took notice especially because the thin transparent shirt didn't leave much to the imagination as her dark areolas and thimble sized nipples were on display. Her milk filled size F boobs looked like they could rip that shirt open at any time. Shannon, a short stocky woman with dyed purple hair, happened to be one of those women and Ash sat across from her talking.

Charles took his extremely drunk wife's hand, led her out of the Southern Nights Club and drove her home. He quickly dismissed her behavior to a drunken postpartum night out and she had gotten too drunk to realize what she had done. Ash was in the seat laughing and giggling about everything. Because of the freshly pierced tongue, not only did she slur but because of the alcohol, it obstructed her speech like she had just come from the dentist.

He finally had to ask, "First, when did you get your tongue pierced and second, why did you get your tongue pierced?"

Difficult to understand his wife, she responded, "Shannon did it for me. She has all the equipment out in her truck. She is a body piercer and tattoo artist and travels around to do them like a food truck. I think they are kinda cool. Plus they feel great on my pussy."

"But you don't eat pussy. Why do you care how they feel in your mouth?"

"I have eaten pussy and I just might plan on eating more. Hey, it might just feel good on your dick too."

Unhooking her seatbelt, Ash leaned over the console and unzipped Charles's pants. She fished his cock out of his pants while it was engorging. Her mouth opened wide and she gobbled her husband's eight inches of meat. Her tongue was sore and swollen from the fresh piercing so she had to carefully maneuver it around his shaft and under his helmet while she slowly bobbed up and down. She sucked it in rhythm, cognizant of what he liked making him lurch back in his seat.

"I don't think this is safe driving. I'm losing my concentration," Charles warned half-heartedly, not wanting her to stop. She continued slurping and sucking and he gasped, "Damn babe. Didn't you get enough at the party? You're gonna make me cum if you keep doing that."

Her mouth was sucking her husband's dick like she was trying to drink through a straw. All he could hear between the loud slurps was her moaning, "Mmmmm....glug...slurp....mmmmmm....slurp....glug....glug."

Adding to the sensation of her warm wet mouth, Charles could feel the round ball of her new tongue jewelry along the ridge of his largest vein and he warned, "Here it comes baby! Ohhhh damn! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuuuck!"

Trying to keep his eyes on the road, Charles's body shook and he put his hand on top of his wife's blonde hair as a natural instinct while he erupted. He shot so much sperm into her mouth, she thought she was being fed warm tapioca pudding. The car slowed down to a roll and Ash snapped her mouth close just as her lips popped off the head so that she would not spill any. With a mouth full of cum, she smiled at Charles and swallowed it down.

She then enticed, "Pull over. You haven't felt this honey pot since I had the baby and I think it is time. I am so stretched out and there is so much cum in me from the party but I know you will love it."

"We can't get arrested. How would that look...too cops get booked for indecent exposure?" He chuckled.

Ash was too drunk to care and Charles's dick was still as hard as concrete because of her attitude. It was difficult climbing on the seat wearing her white gem wedge sandals that were fished out of the pool and removing her shorts with one hand at the same time, but she managed. He hadn't quite pulled over yet and Ash plopped down on his cock facing him. Inside her tank top, the upper part of her huge tits pressed against his chin, begging to be released.

"My honey pot is loose...can you feel that? I have no idea how many loads were shot up in it...maybe just as many that were shot in my ass. Hehe...you wanna suck these fuckin tits, don't ya?" Ash seductively asked in her inebriated state.

She never waited for an answer and immediately began to ride his cock so hard that her head would graze the ceiling with every bounce. She threw that head back and slung her long blonde hair back and forth. The messy frizz looked sexy on her because after it had dried from the pool, it was never brushed. Straining to look around her in order to drive, Charles was finally able to put the vehicle in park next to a closed office building.

The parking lot light showed a silhouette of the hot detective riding her husband in the driver's seat like she was bouncing on a trampoline. One would have thought she was "sexed" out for the evening but her libido was in high gear and she wanted one last powerful orgasm at her husband's expense. His face was being abused by her hair and restrained tits so he yanked her shirt up over her head to free those milk filled jugs.

"Suck em you bastard! Suck my fuckin tits like you're starving!" She lustfully ordered.

It was no easy task to catch a nipple in motion so he squeezed them together and latched on. Warm sweet milk began to flow out of the nipple and down his throat. She squealed and he moaned like they were two teenagers parking after the prom. Even though her loose pussy was not gripping his cock as he wished, it still felt great to both of them. Charles didn't care that her party lovers' cum was beginning to froth all over his shaft and coagulate in his pubic hair, he just wanted to add his to his beautiful drunk wife's pussy.

Taking control, Charles lifted her legs up so that she could put them over his shoulders and her shoe-covered feet dangled in the back. The sex position had shifted from her riding him to him doing all the work and manually bouncing her on his dick. He knew his wife and the harder the pounding, the harder she would orgasm. Once situated, he used his strength to lift and slam her down on his cock to loud squeals.

"You were such a slut today getting fucked by all those dicks at the party. They probably sucked your tits and gangbanged you so fuckin hard...didn't they?" Charles grunted.

Her voice vibrating between an answer and pleasure moans, responded, "Unnnggg....god yes...oh...unnnngggg...especially...unngggg...Tatiana's huge...unnngggg...dick!"

The car was rocking back and forth with all the windows fogging up. Charles continued slamming his wife down on his dick until her shoes fell off her feet into the back floorboard making that the second time in one day that she had been fucked out of her shoes. Her French tip toes looked like they were waving at someone out of the back window.

Finally he could not hold out any longer and with one final slam, he shot his cum up her pussy so hard, his eyes rolled into the back of his head like he was convulsing. During his orgasm, he stopped sucking her nipple and growled like a bear until every ounce of spunk had been deposited. He gasped a couple of times, exhaled forcefully then turned his attention back to his wife.

With his arms tired, he shifted his technique from lifting her up and down to rocking her like he was shaking a can of paint. He hoped he could grind her on his pole until she came. Her pussy was so slippery, his cock almost popped out on several occasions and he blurted, "You are such a whore that you can't cum can you? You have been taking too many cocks and need a lesbian or shemale to make you cum...don't you?"

He was partly correct as she needed a woman or a big dick and as soon as he said that, she erupted, "Ohhhhh yes! Ohhhhhhh! I need a woooooooooman! Unngggg!" She twitched and inadvertently slapped his face with her milk covered nipples during her orgasm.

She flopped back into her seat with her pussy leaking profusely. She dressed and she was asleep before they returned home, prompting Charles to carry her and tuck her into bed.

The next day on the phone, her detective partner Erin asked, "So how did it go at the pool party? Were you a good girl?"

"Oh my God...I was not as much as I can remember. I got drunk and out of control. I ended up at the Southern Nights and Charles had to come and get me and we fucked in the car like we did when we dated," a hungover Ash responded.

"Did you fuck at the pool party?"

"That is an understatement. Macke had shemale friends and they gangbanged me. It was insane. I'm embarrassed now about it but the funny thing was and I remember this vividly, I had the strongest orgasm with a woman named Alicia. She went last."

"Ha...really? Maybe you are now one of us. Just think...my partner had now transformed into a lesbian just like me."

"You wish! There is something else...I got my tongue pierced."

"You what? Well, well...you are full of surprises. What do you think the department is going to say? You know how cops like to tease."

"Fuck em. I may not go back to being a cop. When my maternity leave ends, I might just do something else."

Ash and Erin continued to speak on the phone for a few more minutes and when they hung up, they both started to think about things. Even though Ash played it off as Erin's wishful thinking, she was getting more and more into women. Her sexual exploits over the past year have been with many women and it was becoming more and more arousing not to mention, emotionally satisfying.

That week, Ash returned to her domesticated life. She cleaned, worked out and took care of her three small children. Things were back to normal and even when Erin invited her over for dinner that next Friday, it seemed like nothing out of the ordinary. She decided to attend and Charles volunteered to stay home and watch the kids.

Deciding to dress nicely for the dinner, Ash wore a one-piece, gold romper that stopped above the ankles with a pair of slip-on matching gold high heel pumps. The outfit zipped down the front with a belt around the waist that looked like it was sewn into the material. After curling her hair, she joked to her husband, "I'm either going to make these lesbian's drool or I'm heading to a disco night club."

He chuckled then responded, "I think their tongues will be touching the floor."

Driving her Jeep Wrangler, Ash received a text from Erin saying that her wife Dee and her would be in the back so the door was unlocked and just came on it. When Ash stood at the front door, it still seemed strange to just walk in so after two loud knocks, Ash opened the door slowly. Peeking her head into the dark room she called out for Erin and Dee with no answer. Ash slowly stepped inside the door only to be grabbed in the dark and slung to the floor by two people.

Having difficulty getting her bearings, Ash snapped, "What the hell ladies? What are you doing?"

Feeling the weight of both people, Ash was held down on her stomach then thought maybe someone had broken into the house. A hood was placed over her head and her hands handcuffed behind her back like the criminals she had subdued many times in the past. True fear began to overwhelm the young detective until the light flipped on and she could see just enough of the mature lesbian couples' legs through the mask's eye holes to know who it was. They had purchased a leather gimp mask similar to the one Lady Amoy had used on Ash during their trip to Jamaica, only this one had a tight zipper for the mouth. Seeing Ash restrained in leather really aroused Dee and Erin so they couldn't wait to try it out on Ash when they had her all to themselves.

The mask's mouth was left open by accident which quickly allowed Ash to cock her head to the side and sass the women, "You invite me over for dinner and you two old cunt lappers are going to tie me up?"

Erin giggled, "Of course. We invited you over for dinner not for you to eat but as our dinner."

Both Dee and Erin stood up which allowed Ash to roll over to her back to respond, "Oh you think so do you? Well I...oh...my....god!" Ash's answer quickly changed when she was able to see that Dee and Erin were both wearing huge strap-on dongs that jetted out from the crotch.

Erin was wearing "Mr. Big" which was a ten inch flesh colored dick that Ash had taken many times before when she was pregnant and craving size. Dee was wearing a freshly purchased 10 inch black dong appropriately named "Chocolate Thunder" that was even thicker than Mr. Big and had huge realistic veins protruding up the sides. Both the ladies smiled and swiveled their hips back and forth allowing their "dicks" to sway and slap themselves on each side of their hips.

Dee laughed, "You think Lady Amoy had her way with you, just think of having two dongs. Double your pleasure or pain whichever the case may be."

"What is this...a chewing gum commercial?" Ash asked sarcastically.

Erin knelt down allowing her long dong to drag on the floor and she whispered, "I think you need to shut those pretty lips. Here, let me help you with that." She then zipped the mouth of the mask.

Ash was trying to talk but it only came out as muffled inaudible sounds. Lying on her shackled hands was starting to hurt but her gooey pussy was excited and curious as to what the women had in store for her. They both lifted up the detective by her ankles and shoulders and sat her on a large ottoman stool, covered in a sheet that sat in front of their sectional sofa. It was obvious what they had planned to do with Ash.

Dee held up a large pair of scissors she had sitting on the coffee table and clipped them in the air, "We need to free our dinner guest from her clothing. I am in the mood for a drink before the main course." Pulling Ash's tight top material away from her huge tits, Dee snipped a little hole in front of both boobs and added, "There we go. Now I have an opening to these overflowing jugs."

She then continued to cut all the way around both boobs in a giant oval, exposing the front while Erin stood over her shoulder licking her lips, "Nice idea to cut the whole front out so we can see all of them. Now get rid of that bra."

As soon as Dee cut the bra from between the two cups, Ash's tits exploded out of the lycra causing her to marvel, "Wow! I hadn't seen them since she had the baby. These are so big, they should have their own zip code. I'm blown away! They're so much bigger than before and they were huge."

"I told you they were size Fs and you didn't believe me and as you can see, the nipples have even doubled in size," snickered Erin.

Dee responded, "I won't doubt you again. My mouth is watering."

Once the scissors were close to her covered pussy, Ash stopped moving for obvious reasons. Like a surgeon, Dee began to cut a hole in the crotch of the outfit and then continued snipping around to make it as wide as possible.

Erin was horny and impatient, "Hurry, now cut the panties off."

"I am. Shush yourself. I don't want to cut her," Dee responded in an aggravated rushed tone.

From between Ash's legs, Erin pulled the panties away from the skin and after one big clip from Dee, she yanked them out of the cut hole, exposing Ash's slimy aroused pussy. They both looked at what they had created. Ash lay there on her own bound hands behind her back, wearing a mask with two large holes cut in her outfit. The older lesbian women had their respective strap-on dongs hanging from between their legs, ready to have their way with the pretty detective.

"Look how wet she is. Oh my," marveled Dee as she dipped a finger in Ash's nectar and held it up to glisten in the light.

Taking their respective sides of Ash, both Dee and Erin were on their knees so that they could suck Ash's tits at the same time. They had always desired them and now that they were even bigger and ready to explode from the milk build up, they had talked to each other about draining them on a daily basis. Both mouths latched onto a nipple and began sucking out the milk like they were siphoning it for later usage. Symmetrically, the women reached down and added fingers into Ash's pussy while they sucked. Throughout the frigging, the total number of fingers inside Ash's pussy ranged from two to six.

Dee popped her mouth off the nipple she was sucking and gasp, "This sweet milk is even better than before and it was delicious then."

Ash was trying to squirm but lying on her hands with both women holding her down by her sides was just too much to overcome. Dee ended up taking Ash's clit and circle rubbed it while Erin slid two upward hooked fingers in her gooey pussy, making sure that g-spot was massaged properly. Both hands working together were like a perfect machine and Ash's orgasm hit without warning. She bucked her hips upward and shook wildly. Nobody is more familiar with a clitoris than a lesbian and with a multitude of fingers, they were able to maximize Ash's pleasure.

The women wouldn't stop and they continued their assault on Ash's body in order to make her cum repeatedly.

Their scavenger-like behavior was out of control. They were literally draining both of Ash's tits by gulping down mouthfuls of milk while working over every inch inside and outside of Ash's pussy. Every couple of minutes, Ash's entire body would lock up in another orgasm and with each one, a little more fluid was squirted.

Lying two feet higher than the lesbian women, Ash was still on the large ottoman stool. Erin stopped sucking and positioned herself in a standing position over top of Ash's masked face to where her dick was resting across the blonde detective's covered nose. Taking Ash's ankles and pulling her legs back to provide better access for her wife, Erin offered, "Here you go. It's all yours. Bon appetit."

Quickly, Dee knelt in the wet spot between Ash's legs, devouring that slick, slimy pussy. Whenever she came to a glob, she would suck it up like she was using a straw, "Sluuuuurp....mmmmm. This is so good! I can't decide which is more delicious, her milk or her pussy juice."

Erin laughed, "They are both amazing. You don't have to ride around with her all day like I do and be denied. It's like being an alcoholic and carrying a bottle of liquor without being able to drink."

When the next orgasm prompted Ash's muffled scream from inside her mask, Dee opened her mouth wide and put her tongue inside Ash's pussy as deep as she could in order to catch all the cum. Ash's pelvis lifted off the bed prompting Erin to secure her grip on her ankles. Dee slid a finger into Ash's asshole throughout the spasms to enhance Ash's pleasure.

Also standing up, Dee was out of breath and the fringe of her hair was wet with Ash's juices, "That was insane. Her squirt hit the back of my throat and just about choked me. I can't help it...I'm gonna have to fuck her good."