All Comments on 'A Royal Impregnation Ch. 06'

by misterwho

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
outstanding

outstanding use of imagination. this shd become a series. pl. continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

pl. continue further

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

cconclusion of story please. did the maharani anf queen mother get pregnant and how many off spring and what happens to your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

what a writer you are..could u write characters involving kabhi khushi kabhi gham movie..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rajmata should have fucked her son

Rajmata should have fucked her son the Raja and got knocked up by him.

That is when she would have really been in control of the kingdom!

Hope you can give us a new story with the above scenario.

FempriapicFempriapicover 4 years ago

Wonderful climax & release from an elderly well fucked Royal queen !

Great lustful description. Thanks, Fempriapic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is an excellent story showing how Niyog was practiced in royal families and it was considered to be perfectly moral.

In this story 2 sons were born atthe Ashram.Both had been fathered by Samar Singh . The elder one's mother was Sanyukta and Rajmata was the real mother of the younger one.

With an heir and a spare the royal family was now perfectly secure in line . But Sanyukta continued to give birth to many more children as the Respected Queen (Maharani Sahiba) who outlived her husband and came to be called Chhoti Rajmata .

Samar Singh never married and till his death continued as Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the State.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well said, " Nothing like sexual prowess to restore confidence ". Maharani Samyukta badly needed confidence to be respected as mother of royal heirs ; and Samar Singh along with the Rajmata (who also became Samyukta's lesbian partner) helped her do it to the hilt.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Like her paramour, Samar Singh, Maharani Samyukta had all her sons circumcised. The Rajmata was initially a bit reluctant for circumcision of her illegitimate son from Samar Singh ,who was second in line for succession to the throne. Ultimately the Rajmata agreed, and all the royal princes had their Khatna (circumcision) in the midst of much rejoicings.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It is absolutely true that nothing can give a normal girl more confidence than her sexual intercourse with her male partner . From a shy girl Maharani Samyukta became a confident woman once she began to have sex with her paramour Samar Singh.She became more voluptuous and more sexually attractive. After she gave birth to the crown-prince ,her ego knew no limits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous